Thread: Deal or No Deal on Sinkholes

Merkwürdigeliebe
    Aug 2006
    Vienna, AT

Deal or No Deal on Sinkholes

Hi,

I already have 1 Unlimited Sinkhole in what Scrye might consider good condition (This info put in because I can make a playset with the one I have.). I have an offer that will allow me to buy 3 more in Heavily played condition on ebay from a (real) store for $46.50. Is that a square deal?

Thanks,
    JKat
    Last edited by jazzykat; 09-19-2006 at 07:27 PM. Reason: clarification

Site Contributor
    Dec 2004
    Jamaica Plain, MA

Re: Deal or No Deal on Sinkholes

I wouldn't buy Heavily Played cards that were that expensive, but that's not to say that that's a poor price for them. Starcity sells HP Unlimited Sinkholes for $20 a piece, and most sites sell them for about that. Black and Blue Magic (www.blackandbluemagic.com) and ccghouse.com (ccghouse.sellmagiccards.com/) have comparable prices, although it seems that ccghouse has some in better condition if you want to spend a few dolalrs more.

Permanent Waves
    Jul 2004

I bought a set of Beta sinkholes for 90 dollars last year and they were in pretty good shape. If you search a bit for ebay auctions you should find a good deal. That's ofcourse if you are willing to wait.

dci 99991594
    Jan 2006
    leicester, MA

You might want to wait untill friday to see if they're in time spiral.
    Survival of the Fittest
    Enchantment
    , discard a creature card: Do whatever the fuck you want.
    :D

Merkwürdigeliebe
    Aug 2006
    Vienna, AT

Thanks for the replies. I decided not to get them because I am not planning to do anything for a while with them. I will be making brown decks for a while and messing with big bad artifacts.

HAS GOTTEN TOP DECKED LIKE NON OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Sep 2006

46 bux for 3 sinkholes is a really good deal even though they are heavily played IMO.

Banned

Aug 2006
    San Diego

I look at cards as in two conditions. Playable or Collectible.

I like Tacos.
    Jan 2006
    Traverse City, MI

If you plan on keeping them for a really long time and are not the type of person to trade off things once you are tired of the deck then it's a good deal. They are sinkholes after all and expensive to get a set in decent condition. So it comes down to whether or not you plan on getting rid of them after a while.

If you are the type to stuff rares like that away until a day comes along you need them again, then buy them. It's not a bad price.

If you are the type of person to buy them play them for a while and try to trade or sell later for your next deck, don't buy them, It's not too good for that.

Thread Information