Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Promo leak

V V SEXY! V V
    Feb 2004
    NOVA!

Re: Promo leak

I got my promos in the mail. One foil textless wrath of god plus other tokens and textless cards. Not too shabby.

Oh Calosso, you know there is probably a reason why you haven't got any, like someone at wizards probably saw you once.

So Jack... have you gotten your Wrath yet? I'm just wonder... oh yeah... about that...
    Proud member of Team Unicorn (NOTE: although not officially a member of what is now known as Team Unicorn, I was indeed part of an earlier team of the same name and including similar members. and unicorns are fucking rad.)

Aug 2006
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire

I was an idiot and forgot to sign up. My friend got 5 WoGs and a playset of morifys with a few condemns and zombifys. I think they favored Solar Flare big time this batch.

Dream-Faerie Unicorn
    Apr 2005

Quote Originally Posted by foursquare View Post
    So Jack... have you gotten your Wrath yet? I'm just wonder... oh yeah... about that...
    He did, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Rotten View Post
    Can you find the compound nouns in the following sentence?

Hey douche bag! Your girl-friend is a dirty cocksucker. After I gangbanged her in my bedroom, I had to take my sheets to the dry-cleaners.
    Be my pupil on mybrute. It's fun. I swear.

Combo Enthusiast

Apr 2004

To those of you that don't play WoG, get rid of them asap. They won't be expensive for very long, it's looking like they were passed out just as commonly as the Hypnotic Specters, which are now lucky to push $15 each. WoG will probably stabilize around this price.

Just some insight for those of you that don't look over the market much.
    Quote Originally Posted by YuanTi View Post
    Slightly off topic, but where is the Nourishing Lich in the DTB Forum?

Merkwürdigeliebe
    Aug 2006
    Vienna, AT

WOG is a money card. It is also a staple for playing T2 so I respect what they are doing by providing a staple but what does this mean for other promo cards? Hypno specters are meh but WOG's are HOT, is this a change in direction to make rewards cards much sexier.

BTW: TS Elliot wastelands rule. I have yet to pick up a set but it is only a matter of time before I pony up the cash...not because I like foils but because they quoted the man!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathwingZERO View Post
    To those of you that don't play WoG, get rid of them asap. They won't be expensive for very long, it's looking like they were passed out just as commonly as the Hypnotic Specters, which are now lucky to push $15 each. WoG will probably stabilize around this price.

Just some insight for those of you that don't look over the market much.
    Actually, there are a ton more Wrath of Gods than Hyppies. In addition to being the foil reward card, they also seem to be included in the normal reward pool, which makes them 4-5x more common than past foils.

When the next mailing comes out, unless something changes, they will be very common (much less the third or fourth mailing). I'm not sure how low the price can go, but it should even push the price of normal WoGs down some.
    “It's possible. But it involves... {checks archives} Nature's Revolt, Opalescence, two Unstable Shapeshifters (one of which started as a Doppelganger), a Tide, an animated land, a creature with Fading, a Silver Wyvern, some way to get a creature into play in response to stuff, some way to get a land into play in response to stuff (a different land from the animated land), and one heck of a Rube Goldberg timing diagram.
    -David DeLaney

Get Money, Ghost
    Oct 2005
    Albany

hopefully I'll get one, although the DLD was the only thing I played in.
    Team Rehab- We Keep Coming Back For More
    Team Blitzkrieg- Swagga.
    Storm Boards
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeSpam View Post
    Legacy is like Japan. We don't make stuff, we just make stuff better.

Thread Information