Thread: [Announcement] 4x Tropical Island, 4x Meddling Mage -- Garden City, MI Nov 19th

[Announcement] 4x Tropical Island, 4x Meddling Mage -- Garden City, MI Nov 19th

A tad short notice but, here is the information:

Where?
    Pandemonium
    1858 Middlebelt
    Garden City, MI 48135
    Telephone: (734)-427-2451

When?
    Sunday, November 19th
    Sign-up begins at 12:00noon
    Tournament starts at 1:00pm

Format:
    Legacy (One-Point-Five.)
    REL: 1
    Swiss rounds with cut to top 4, or top 8 based on attendance.

Entry Fee: $10

Prize Structure:

1st Place: Choice of 4x Tropical Island (That's a playset. At least EX.) or $90 store credit

2nd Place: Choice of 4x Meddling Mage (NM) or $50 store credit.

3rd & 4th Place: $10 store credit

5th-8th Place: Prizes tentative

Top 4 prizes are guaranteed. For every additional 2 players above 14, $5 store credit will be added to each of the Top 4 prizes.

Remember this tournament is the 19th of November, the Sunday before Thanksgiving.

So, if you're in town, and would like to play some Magic: The Gathering, come on down to Pandemonium! They have an amazing selection of singles from obscure commons to Power. Drinks and snacks are available on site, and fine eateries are only seconds away.
    KC Keel - 20
    TCG Player - Magic: The Gathering
    Preferred Format: Legacy or Limited
    Team Melee
    drummerkilz06@yahoo.com

Banned
    Jun 2006
    Columbus, OH

Re: [Announcement] 4x Tropical Island, 4x Meddling Mage -- Garden City, MI Nov 19th

Hmm, well, on Saturday, the Buckeyes are going to fuck the Wolverines in the asshole and rip out their colon, and on Monday I start my new job. I don't know if I'll have time for Legacy on Sunday

Re: [Announcement] 4x Tropical Island, 4x Meddling Mage -- Garden City, MI Nov 19th

How would everyone feel about this being on the 18th rather than the 19th? Lemme know.
    KC Keel - 20
    TCG Player - Magic: The Gathering
    Preferred Format: Legacy or Limited
    Team Melee
    drummerkilz06@yahoo.com

Thread Information