Page 666 of 956 FirstFirst ... 166566616656662663664665666667668669670676716766 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,320 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Sep 2012
    New Zealand

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Quote Originally Posted by sdematt View Post
    Cards that lack the dots are the ones that were forgotten out of Alpha. Ex. Beta Volcanic Island doesn't have the white dots.

I think the missing ones were Circle black, Volc, and one of each basic land, if I recall.

-Matt
    And Red Elemental Blast I believe.

The specimen seems to be broken.
    Dec 2008
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Krankk View Post
    And Red Elemental Blast I believe.
    Red Elemental Blast is in alpha.

EDIT: They did change it to an Interrupt in beta though, it was an instant in alpha. Also the colors is different.
    "Think of all we could learn from it! It's the chance of a lifetime! You must let me have it! It's a magnificent specimen!"

Scandinavian Master Legacy 2010

World champion 93/94 2013

I have just photographed my colection and would like to post it here. Are there any limitations how many pictures you can post per post? can anyone suggest a good/user friendly webhostig page to upload pictures? thx

Long Live Maverick
    Dec 2012
    Kennesaw, GA, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Miagi View Post
    I have just photographed my colection and would like to post it here. Are there any limitations how many pictures you can post per post? can anyone suggest a good/user friendly webhostig page to upload pictures? thx
    I've been a fan of imgur.com for uploading photos lately, you don't need an account. Imgur generates BBCode formatted text too that you can just copy over here. I think the image limit per post is 11 or something, but you can always just make multiple posts.

test

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Miagi View Post
    test
    When you post, there is a button for "preview post" which allows you to see what it will look like beforehand
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Hello,

my name is Mario and I am (was) a foil addict

I am also a real fan of this thread and have been lurking it for far to long without any real contribution. To make it up, I hope you will enjoy some neet pictures of my legacy, modern, edh, cube foils. It has been a real blast acquiring this collection. Numerous hours spent on ebay sniping for auctions, traveling to events hunting for rare foils (goblin matron I'm looking at you), annoying dealers at GPs to lower the prices on foils. Good times.

But as with any transition to real adult life, comes the shift in priorities and I'm afraid Magic gets on the short end. I do feel kind of bad, owning a foil Goblins, Time spiral/Solidarity, Monobrown, Mighty Eskimo Quinn, Slivers deck, Aggro loam, Charbelcher deck and never taking them for a walk in a real tourney.
    Before starting to dissolvie my collection I decided to make a fotosession, kind of to mark a milestone to my Magic collection, devotion and fanatism. Without further ado.

Ladies and Gents, the collection:

edit: Web Gallery with larger pictures (same as below): http://imgur.com/a/AoqTJ#0

Last edited by Mr Miagi; 03-25-2014 at 07:28 PM.

and some other foils I dissolved just before the fotosession. Yes, those pictures were taken with my mobile

Perhaps so many tiny pictures above are a bit hard to look at so feel free to browse the Album with larger pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/AoqTJ#0

Also, I'm not quiting Magic entirely, I did leave my self my foiled pauper collection (lovely casual format). Maybe when I free some time I'll snap some pictures again, but don't know if that is going to be that interesting as posts above :)

I'm surprised that you aren't keeping at least something of a deck in each format, but those are a lot of phenomenal cards!
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle".
    - Albert Einstein

If I can be real for a moment, that is probably the biggest ratio between collection quality and photo quality in this thread, you should do a better job documenting your collection otherwise it is just a disservice.

Jun 2007
    Germany

Hi there,

here are a few decks I'm working on right now. TinFins is already in japanese non-foil, ANT is almost finished and same goes for the Vintage and Legacy Dredge-deck. Almost every card I'm missing right now I'll receive next month I guess:

TinFins MD:

TinFins Doomsday SB:

A few ANT cards:

Vintage Dredge, unluckily not completed yet:

Vintage Dredge SB:

A few cards for Legacy Dredge:

Yes, I do love unfair decks ;). All the duals are German wb, by the way.
    GP Ghent 2012 - 37th out of 1,345
    Bazaar of Moxen VI 2012 - Vintage - Winner out of 337
    Maintal Legacy April 2012 - Top 8 out of 127
    Bazaar of Moxen V 2011 - Legacy - Top 4 out of 633
    Bazaar of Moxen V 2011 - Legacy last chance trial - Top 16 out of 146
    GP Gothenburg 2010 Side Event Legacy - Top 16 out of 132

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

Story so far:

It's nothing special, but it's mine deck and I like it.

Goyfs: They will stay like that. I got them for a life of a tree in the forest (in all honesty, it's not like anyone heard it screaming), and there's some story behind them.
    Duals: Yes, they are Unlimited.
    Missing Volcanic is on its way to a new owner, I hope it'll get there safely. The other one is on it's way to me. And I also hope that it makes it safely

Sideboard for my last tournament

PS: What's with chinese FBs? Are they rarer than Black Lotus? I can't find any...

Quote Originally Posted by Bed Decks Palyer View Post
    Story so far:

It's nothing special, but it's mine deck and I like it.
    Nice deck, but oh my god are those sleeves dirty.

Mar 2014
    Moscow

Hello guys! Can you please tell me, where are you trading cards?

Mario!Posting all simultaneously... aren't you a gourmet? Are you cards English?

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    You have the Hulks to go with those Revs?
    Hope this for me. Was surprised translating this, so i would like to answer: are this hulks enough to go with your revs?

Site Contributor
    Dec 2010
    Houston, Texas, USA

I don't know if it was intentional, but the way the light is on those cards make them look extra badass

Thread Information