Page 912 of 956 FirstFirst ... 412812862902908909910911912913914915916922 ... LastLast
Results 18,221 to 18,240 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Rawr
    Feb 2009
    Ecuador

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Quote Originally Posted by marchhare View Post
    How about some lands action? Working on upgrading the Explorations to KR (1/4 there~) and finding a sweet forest for the deck, otherwise it is 'done'.

/\ Link to album.
    Nice theme. I'm missing one more korean mox. Cards I like most out of your deck are from timspiral block. lol

Well, not legacy, but a few minutes ago that beautiful emerald came and finished my Alpha P8 set. P8 because all my Lotuses are beta!

I graded my old Sapphire which i couldnt dare to play anymore since it was too nice. Luckily it got a 9 and i found a quick replacement. And funny thing about the emerald is thar i bought a played copy from USA and a day latee this beauty showed up for sale, so i had to pick it up too and since it came from europe i got it with a 1day delivery. That means i will also have multiples of emerald xD

Took me around four and a half years to finish this set :)
    For Lotus I will maybe go some time in the future, now i need to finish alpha duals too!

Big day for me =)

The crazy nastyass honey badger

Dec 2013
    A desk chair, The Netherlands

OMFG, that Ancestral Recall!
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalrywolfpack View Post
    DAMMIT ECHELON

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    OMFG, that Ancestral Recall!

I will get a second clean one when the bankroll allows it. It was very cheap back then and my first piece of alpha power, so i have an emotional connection to it, even if some people dislike alters. Now i wouldnt sign or alter p9 anymore, but back then it was cool and for me this particular card will always stay cool :)

I know I know, that there is no definition of pimp, but I still need your advise guys (and I know, some will hate me for this project ^^)

I currently foiling out my Griselbanned deck in a united nation styles (aka 4 different languages in a playset, but those are consistent). The problem I have is, that only 3 languages are fix as for know (and I have most cards already foiled out in these languages). They are PT > GER > Japo. However, I have no idea, what the 4th one should be. English would be the lamest one, but also the easiest to acquire. Russian does not work, since there are no Russian Kamigawa cards (and old Bordered Defense Grids). Spanish and Italian are straight up ugly (+ I have already PT for this). This leaves me basically with French, Chinese and English and all of those options suck a little bit :/

However, since I cannot stand the old Griselbrand artwork (running the promo version), English would be the best option to have at least this small form of consistency. Other option would be some foil alters with the old artwork, but than again, they would the only alters in the deck.

So yeah, any suggestion here (aka, what the 4th language should be)?

Greetings,
    Kathal

PS: I like that recall ^^

Quote Originally Posted by dernestor86 View Post
    I will get a second clean one when the bankroll allows it. It was very cheap back then and my first piece of alpha power, so i have an emotional connection to it, even if some people dislike alters. Now i wouldnt sign or alter p9 anymore, but back then it was cool and for me this particular card will always stay cool :)
    Hey, if you like it that's all that matters. If the alter is made by poole, it has value even if some people don't like it. Gratz on the p9.

Decided to build a new legacy deck and figured why not do it in Japanese. Non foil cause I'm not a fan of foils anymore. Today was a neat mail day, and a good start!

The Agonistic Antagonist
    Mar 2015

Non-foil Japanese really is the best.
    The purpose of any moat is to impede attack. Some are filled with water, some with thistles. Some are filled with things best left unseen.

Dec 2011
    Barcelona, Catalonia

Hey there people,

Today in Super Secret Tech, a funny mono-red Legacy combo deck!

And here's the sideboard:

More pics of big creatures and red cheating spells, as always, in Super Secret Tech. Enjoy!
    Colorless is the new blue
    http://ooh---shiny.blogspot.com

One more:

Last edited by Michael Keller; 09-14-2016 at 08:11 PM.

Long project, my OldSchool UR. Still a WIP, but most of the cards have come back from artists and most of it it's signed (still waiting for a Recall that shouldn't take much more, unstable mutations, a hammerheim...). As you can see many of the cards are FBB (I cannot afford Beta duals, and if I won't be able to play a tournament without Beta volcanics, I haven't got much motivation to get AN serendibs for example). At least all of the cards were printed in 1993 or 1994...

Here are other cards that I can use in different configurations of the deck. Many cards here are not even FBB, but as I said it's a WIP, I'll try to upgrade them in the future.

The Agonistic Antagonist
    Mar 2015

You own BB Power; you're excused from owning Beta duals.
    The purpose of any moat is to impede attack. Some are filled with water, some with thistles. Some are filled with things best left unseen.

Quote Originally Posted by CutthroatCasual View Post
    For real, I'm not sure why he's worried haha.

Can't tell if your serious? Since when are beta duals not pimp? Fuck.

The Agonistic Antagonist
    Mar 2015

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythegreek View Post
    Can't tell if your serious? Since when are beta duals not pimp? Fuck.

The man owns Beta Power; he gets a pass for not using Beta duals. The opposite wouldn't hold true (i.e. if he had Unl Power and apologizing for using FBB duals.)

The man owns Beta Power; he gets a pass for not using Beta duals. The opposite wouldn't hold true (i.e. if he had Unl Power and apologizing for using FBB duals.)
    But those duals need to be Summer duals, for real.

Nov 2011
    Krems an der Donau, Austria

I really like those Old School Decks!

These Decks are boring when they are finished. The hunt for the cards is so exciting!
    But I like the unlimited duals much more than the fbb ones :)

May 2013
    NAS Oceana

To those of you using Enlightened Tutor, did you guys stay with the original look or did you guys swap or perhaps just prefer the newer look?
    Legacy: GWR Enchantress (2010-Current)
    I'm also always looking for friendly players in League of Legends IGN Dread Return, doesn't have to be competitive, just be nice and friendly.
    [S3 - Diamond, S4 - Diamond, S5 - Diamond, Current Season - Diamond] Primary role Support, Secondary MID Lane, Alternate Jungle.

Nov 2010
    Tacoma, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    I really like those Old School Decks!

These Decks are boring when they are finished. The hunt for the cards is so exciting!
    But I like the unlimited duals much more than the fbb ones :)
    The hunt for the cards if definitely the best part of it.

Thread Information