Page 938 of 956 FirstFirst ... 438838888928934935936937938939940941942948 ... LastLast
Results 18,741 to 18,760 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

On Saturday I completed a mini goal of mine which was to collect 1 of each card on the restricted list from Beta when I took possession of my Wheel of Fortune. When I was pulling together these cards I discovered that I'm missing 2 cards off the restricted list ($7 SCG total) so I guess I'll round out that collection next.

Quote Originally Posted by jandax View Post
    You're just a custodian of those AR Mountains. Don't WB them!
    nothing sends a message like a duel deck Fireblast off WB AN and Guru Mountains

Quote Originally Posted by KIP_NZ View Post
    On Saturday I completed a mini goal of mine [/IMG]
    you have some nice goals and cards...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissection View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeron View Post
    Inninstrad snapcaster for sure because that's an actual person there. I don't really like when they do new art for people's invitational cards. The guy MADE that card, you know? It should be the OG art for all eternity and reprints.

Another general pimping question, is new RPTQ Emrakul the Aeons Torn cool enough to displace ROE Emrakul? Not being original set/old border hurts the new one, but the art is way way way cooler IMO.
    ROE foil jp/rus is a premium set, cards from that set cost a LOT, so i guess it should be the same for the standard foil ones aswell.
    "You either die a Onesto-Player, or live long enough to see yourself become a Dredger"

Quote Originally Posted by jandax View Post
    You're just a custodian of those AR Mountains. Don't WB them!
    They were reprinted that way. I've had 3 offered or sent to me when collecting my real AN mountains for painter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloshthedark View Post
    you have some nice goals and cards...
    Thank you, next steps will be English my Imperial Seal & clean up the conditions on some cards, my Jet is pretty close to "Driven over by a tractor" condition.

Aug 2009
    Utrecht, Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by KIP_NZ View Post
    They were reprinted that way. I've had 3 offered or sent to me when collecting my real AN mountains for painter.

Thank you, next steps will be English my Imperial Seal & clean up the conditions on some cards, my Jet is pretty close to "Driven over by a tractor" condition.
    Sorry for my ignorance but what printing is this?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Anthologies.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

So I was browsing this thread on the toilet like I always do and saw Occam's world premiere deck post from 2014... Except all the image links are dead by now.

Any chance I could still find it somewhere? Has to be the most insane thing in the thread, right?

Aug 2009
    Utrecht, Netherlands

I'm pretty sure anything Occam posted belongs on magiclibrarities. His posts are insane

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Nov 2010
    Tacoma, WA

Just started downgrading all the beta I have in decks and in cube. Gonna work on getting some power for the cube.

Nov 2010
    Tacoma, WA

Well I'm on this journey again! Heh.

I'm not really into foreign cards and I know a lot of you don't like icky standard card foils, but I couldn't resist picking this one up when I came across it.

Hi All,

Not sure if this has been discussed before since this thread is quite long. I am working on altering out my legacy deck, BG Turbo Depths. I have gotten a handful of alters done. The utility lands were done by Revelen's Light (I will have them probably do my other extended art alters). My snow-covered lands were done by Marta Molina. The Llanowar Wastes I'm not sure who did it. Does anyone have recommendations for alter artists? I specifically could use a recommendation on some one who does great 4 seasons alters. I'd really like my Crop Rotations and maybe Elvish Spirit Guides altered to be 4 seasons. Let me know your favorites! Thanks.
    https://ibb.co/df57AQ
    https://ibb.co/kTNLVQ
    https://ibb.co/npT5x5

Also, how do you all embed images here? The image function isn't working for me with regular image hosting websites...
    Last edited by caseyc; 07-24-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Long Live Maverick
    Dec 2012
    Kennesaw, GA, USA

Quote Originally Posted by caseyc View Post
    Hi All,

Not sure if this has been discussed before since this thread is quite long. I am working on altering out my legacy deck, BG Turbo Depths. I have gotten a handful of alters done. The utility lands were done by Revelen's Light (I will have them probably do my other extended art alters). My snow-covered lands were done by Marta Molina. The Llanowar Wastes I'm not sure who did it. Does anyone have recommendations for alter artists? I specifically could use a recommendation on some one who does great 4 seasons alters. I'd really like my Crop Rotations and maybe Elvish Spirit Guides altered to be 4 seasons. Let me know your favorites! Thanks.
    https://ibb.co/df57AQ
    https://ibb.co/kTNLVQ
    https://ibb.co/npT5x5

Also, how do you all embed images here? The image function isn't working for me with regular image hosting websites...
    The links you have there are not to the actual images.
    Conveniently each of those pages has thumbnail embed links on it if you click Embed Codes at the bottom left.

HTML Code:
    [url=https://ibb.co/npT5x5][img]https://preview.ibb.co/km1fVQ/IMG_0203.jpg[/img][/url]
    EDIT: Apparently code tags don't work? So there's html tags...
    Tusk up.
    (Not so) Current Decks: GB Elves, GW Maverick, GWb Maverick, LED Dredge, ANT, TES, Jund Storm.

Klug Alters is the best, no contest.

There's a gentleman named Kyla (d/b/a Scourge Alters on Facebook) who did some of my dual lands and he did a great job (and they've passed anal retentive judge inspection at competitive REL). I'd recommend checking him out, he's done a lot of really good "four seasons" type of alters before (there's a guy here who has a completely foil altered chinese elves deck and I believe Kyle did all of the work on that).
    From nothing came teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    I really don't know why you're complaining about top being banned since you seem to be very good at Soothsaying.

http://imgur.com/a/H78YR

recently finished my Legacy D&T, there's some random fringe sideboard cards missing but I have everything for building a traditional/mainstream list now

Jan 2017
    TN

Finally settling on a new deck after the Top ban ruined Painter...

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

Quote Originally Posted by 8bit9mm View Post
    Finally settling on a new deck after the Top ban ruined Painter...

Check your pms, might be interested in helping you convert from painter to storm!
    -rob

Some new additions for my reanimator. Get ready for JR Forces next time ;)

Mar 2016
    Des Moines

Quote Originally Posted by Damaku View Post

Some new additions for my reanimator. Get ready for JR Forces next time ;)
    I'm not a foil guy but these a fucking awesome.

Is your entire deck altered this way?

Thread Information