Page 387 of 956 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487887 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,740 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Meh.
    Aug 2006
    Atlanta, Ga

Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

Quote Originally Posted by dahcmai View Post
    I'd love to have someone willing to send me stuff from that site since it's Europe only.
    Wasn't there a rumor magiccardmarket.eu was going to go worldwide? I think I remember reading that they were going to make an announcement sometime in 2012.
    Tusk up.

Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    Just fucking ban the 600 pound gorilla and be done with it. FFS

I know that there is at least one canadian shop selling on mkm, so I am not sure whether it is still europe only.

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

I'm pretty sure Jeu Face a Face is selling on there, but they're from Montreal, Quebec, so they're pretty much out of Europe. It's not like Quebec is really Canada, anyway.

-Matt

Loves Witchcraft. <3
    Oct 2010

Face 2 Face games sells stuff in MCM and they're blazing fast sending orders, pretty much as fast as German shops which have been insanely fast. As an example me and my friend ordered cards from Finland and Germany, the package from Germany arrived faster than letter from Finland.

If someone needs help with MCM or needs someone to do shopping for him, I could help. Cards would be sent from sellers to me, from me to you. Shipping from Finland to USA with tracking would cost 8,5€ (without tracking 0,7-1,5€) and with insurance for 500€ it would cost 16,20€.

edit: tcgmarket.eu shirts have been added to magiccardmarket.eu, could be that people out of EU are going to get in soon(ish)!

Oct 2010
    Moscow

hello to everyone here! my name is Sergey, i am from Russia and i hate russian cards
    but i prefer non-english european languages. and i like when all cards in playset are in different languages. so i want to entroduce you my enchantress deck
    and my playmate. My good friend created it for this deck

main deck:

sideboard:

Last edited by Loxmatii; 04-25-2012 at 09:49 AM.
    byes are for girls!

itsJulian.com - Legacy Videos
    Apr 2007
    Munich / Germany

Oh my God Sergey, this must be the most unique and coolest Enchantress deck I have ever seen! I've been pretty busy lately but we'll have to get in touch soon again! :-)

Bonus points: the Enlightened Tutor is altered to look like Sergey. Bonus points!

Love your signature!
    The seven cardinal sins of Legacy:
    1. Discuss the unbanning of Land Tax Earthcraft.
    2. Argue that banning Force of Will would make the format healthier.
    3. Play Brainstorm without Fetchlands.
    4. Stifle Standstill.
    5. Think that Gaea's Blessing will make you Solidarity-proof.
    6. Pass priority after playing Infernal Tutor.
    7. Fail to playtest against Nourishing Lich (coZ iT wIlL gEt U!).

No time to actually play Legacy
    Jun 2009
    Washington, D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by whienot View Post
    Wasn't there a rumor magiccardmarket.eu was going to go worldwide? I think I remember reading that they were going to make an announcement sometime in 2012.
    Aside from ebay are there any websites like this in the United States? I don't want to have to buy from SCG when I go back home.

@Loxmatii

Damn I love that deck! It's just all over the place but it seems like you hand picked every card. And if you hate your Russian cards there are plenty of folks on this board willing to swap with you I'm sure :p I need to swap my German Bob for a last Russian one so that all my Bobs are politically aligned. The German one always betrays me and flips my singleton Tombstalker.

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

That deck is very nice, but that playmat is bonkers. Love the Cursed Totem art and Tabernacle on there.

May I ask who did it? If he's local for you, does he do commissions?

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by sdematt View Post
    That deck is very nice, but that playmat is bonkers. Love the Cursed Totem art and Tabernacle on there.

May I ask who did it? If he's local for you, does he do commissions?

-Matt
    oh, soon i might post something what you may like matt - i switched manabase from wb/summer to bb a bit and putting in mint and nm beta duals, wasnt at home today so i have to pick em up from post office tomorrow =)

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

Oh, very nice. I look forward to it, Dernestor. If you have any duals you don't want, maybe let me know :)

Also, Burn, eat a dick sandwich. I got this for my Thopters board, just so I had an answer worth more than their deck, even if it was pimped out a bit.

-Matt

"Heee heeee (burp) you'se couldn't even afford a ferrin' circle redddd. Chain lightnin' ya"

- Burn Player

Is anyone interested in a russian foil Dark Confidant?

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

For the right price, anyone would be interested

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard96 View Post
    Is anyone interested in a russian foil Dark Confidant?
    I'd sooner wipe with sandpaper then play foils but certainly there is demand, I believe a playset sold for something along the lines of a used car recently on eBay. If anyone has a non foil I'm all ears.

Site Contributor

Dec 2011

I am now the not so proud owner of 22 mint mountains from the starter 1999 decks. Only after paying for the order did i realize that they were white bordered, pic looked like black border. The online retailer refused to change my order or refund despite me emailing them immediately.Their excuse was that my order already shipped usps... on a sunday. Any ideas on how to pimp these?

Quote Originally Posted by rxavage View Post
    I am now the not so proud owner of 22 mint mountains from the starter 1999 decks. Only after paying for the order did i realize that they were white bordered, pic looked like black border. The online retailer refused to change my order or refund despite me emailing them immediately.Their excuse was that my order already shipped usps... on a sunday. Any ideas on how to pimp these?
    I would cover them in win.

Crimson King

Jan 2008

Play anti-pimp all wb Burn.

Mar 2011
    Boston, MA

Quote Originally Posted by jjjoness' View Post
    Play anti-pimp all wb Burn.
    I'm working on all mismatched WB mountains, random languages and art, promo foils and awful sharpie alters burn.

It's going to be a masterpiece

Vintage

Apr 2005
    West Coast Degeneracy

Are they by any chance these mountains?

West side
    Find me on MTGO as Koby or rukcus -- @MTGKoby on Twitter
    * Maverick is dead. Long live Maverick!
    My Legacy stream
    My MTG Blog - Work in progress

Thread Information