Page 834 of 956 FirstFirst ... 334734784824830831832833834835836837838844884934 ... LastLast
Results 16,661 to 16,680 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Quote Originally Posted by Whippoorwill View Post
    poxy14, Bigup and Sandreline are also top tier (in my view).
    Was thinking proxy. Those Undergrounds with the pirate ship... FUCKING AMAZING.

Also don't worry Mac, I am willing to accept Mint English Tabernacles are pimp enough and not touch them. In that case too, I do love them as they are. They are so pretty.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

I've finally finished a long-standing project of mine, making my BUG Dredge Commander deck maximally gorgeous. Mission accomplished!

Oct 2005
    Toronto Canada

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    Drew seemed really excited to be back out and showing his work. I think the Gathering got him back into it a little. He had a great setup, some original art, I know the proof junkies were all over him. Hopefully he made some money (I tipped well and bought a City in a Bottle playmat). He was a really nice guy, aside from the eternal pain of having to use a bronze sharpie I think he had an excellent time. I'd expect to see him show up to other events. Having all the beta dual artists active and signing at the same time is awesome, can't wait to slather gallons of bronze semen on the Jesper stuff at GP Seattle.
    That would be awesome if he started touring again. Though i'm not in a position to travel to GP's at the moment, i have a lot of friends who do, so at least having the chance to get something signed will have to suffice.

Site Contributor
    Dec 2010
    Houston, Texas, USA

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post

Glop ........

I enjoy the lack of Brainstorm in your DiTerezzi collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post
    Klug is a bit played out but this, Alters either look like dicks or really good with not much inbetween
    I think Klug's alters tend to either be great alters or him doing a very small piece of art over a card, which isn't really an alter, it's just new art.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    You don't get to play the most powerful cards in the format and then bitch when someone finally says no. You also don't get to bitch that it's not fun when someone finally tells you no instead of voyeuristicly watching you masturbate with Cantrips.

Administrator
    Nov 2003
    Portland, OR

I guess I wasn't clear before, so let me be more explicit. The next person I see being openly insulting in this thread will be removed. Pro tip: if you've had multiple posts of yours deleted in the last day, this message is probably aimed at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggro_zombies View Post
    I've finally finished a long-standing project of mine, making my BUG Dredge Commander deck maximally gorgeous. Mission accomplished!
    Sick. Now I need to build a BUG EDH deck myself.

The Agonistic Antagonist
    Mar 2015

PIMPBUGEDH.png
    LOVE the Euro lands. Those are easily prettier than the Gurus, which are only so expensive because they're rare

That DT isn't a Judge foil

Quote Originally Posted by ReAnimator View Post
    That would be awesome if he started touring again. Though i'm not in a position to travel to GP's at the moment, i have a lot of friends who do, so at least having the chance to get something signed will have to suffice.
    The good thing is he has an agent. Who will likely encourage him to get out and show his work and sell stuff.
    The bad thing is he has an agent.

I got to his exhibit first thing Friday at the Showcase, his agent didn't show up until Saturday. So I just worked directly with Drew and he was fantastic. Sometimes agents can be helpful (mail in's come to mind), other times it can mean extra cost.

Quote Originally Posted by thecrav View Post
    I enjoy the lack of Brainstorm in your DiTerezzi collection
    I got those imposter Brainstorms signed, T-Chinese, but gave them to phazonmutant / Greg so he could keep his streak of consecutive Legacy events played with 4 Brainstorms alive and well. I have no use for MM brainstorm. IA or die.

Quote Originally Posted by CutthroatCasual View Post
    That DT isn't a Judge foil
    Beta is always a great option (and IMO the judge promo demonic is ugly, you can't even compare them)

Quote Originally Posted by guillemnicolau View Post
    Beta is always a great option (and IMO the judge promo demonic is ugly, you can't even compare them)
    This was more or less my logic as well. It's also why I'm using Portal Wood Elves instead of foil Seventh - I just like the look of the Portal one more.

Nov 2010
    Tacoma, WA

Quote Originally Posted by guillemnicolau View Post
    A/B Is the only option!

get outta here, humanity.
    Jun 2009
    Butugychag

This was more or less my logic as well. It's also why I'm using Portal Wood Elves instead of foil Seventh - I just like the look of the Portal one more.
    Is that the same excuse you're using for the MMA Glen Elendra Archmage and judge promo Pernicious Deed, sir? Barbarism.

Quote Originally Posted by MoxMonkey View Post
    A/B Is the only option!
    A/B is always a beautiful option. My pulse got elevated the other day at the sight of a minty set of Beta Grizzly Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by death;
    Here's what I did to my deck for y'all rookies.. If they're Japanese they're foils

Edit — the Altered Beta Island by Mark Poole should be a Japanese foil Polluted Delta (ONS), stiillll looking hmu
    That Beta Island is one of my favorite alters that I have seen. Thank you for sharing!
    "I made a Redguard that looks like Kimbo Slice. He wrecks peoples' shit. And dragons." - Bignasty197

Oct 2013
    Berlin

Quote Originally Posted by danyul View Post
    This thread is great. I've been able to save so much money on seasoning! Whenever I'm eating something bland, I just wander over here to borrow some of the infinite salt.
    Many thanks for the new signature.
    TEAM MtG Berlin

"Dredge isn't a deck, it's public masturbation with graveyard triggers."

Quote Originally Posted by phazonmutant View Post
    So dismissive.
    Quote Originally Posted by danyul View Post
    This thread is great. I've been able to save so much money on seasoning! Whenever I'm eating something bland, I just wander over here to borrow some of the infinite salt.

Aug 2009
    Utrecht, Netherlands

Got dark in here...

Building a '96 diy-duel deck set and this is the diary and better half. Played the deck back then but it was never as old school as this. It's evenly matched counter part will be Erhnamgeddon. But all 5th ed or Chronicles or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by iamajellydonut View Post
    Is that the same excuse you're using for the MMA Glen Elendra Archmage and judge promo Pernicious Deed, sir? Barbarism.
    I...actually have never liked the art on Pernicious Deed. I usually like Christopher Moeller's stuff, but something about Freyalise's head and face weirds me out - probably the bowl haircut and strange 90's anime knife-point chin. When they release a Deed with actually good art I'll use it, but until that happens, I'll use the judge one.

Here is my Shu Yun, the silent tempo EDH deck. Just a few foils left to be completet. 80%pimp status . Most of the cards are german.
    Attachment 283
    Attachment 284
    Attachment 285
    Attachment 286

Quote Originally Posted by jandax View Post

Got dark in here...

Building a '96 diy-duel deck set and this is the diary and better half. Played the deck back then but it was never as old school as this. It's evenly matched counter part will be Erhnamgeddon. But all 5th ed or Chronicles or whatever.
    When I did this I used 3 Order's and 1 Knight of Stromgald to have four different arts.

Turbostassis is another good deck if you want to expand to a third one.

My gauntlet for reference. https://www.reddit.com/r/magicTCG/co..._era_gauntlet/

Aug 2009
    Utrecht, Netherlands

Indeed, I thought of stasis but wanted to have a beat down deck before a control deck.

The reason for the pump knight split is because the geddon deck runs whirling dervish and spectral bear so they're rather meh in the scope of things. The decks are pretty well balanced and can have crazy starts as well as long, drawn out games that are a blast.

Good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information