Page 900 of 956 FirstFirst ... 400800850890896897898899900901902903904910950 ... LastLast
Results 17,981 to 18,000 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post
    It wasn't a rhetorical question. I also love pimp decks and can afford/have the cards to build a deck as pimp as that Vintage one shown (with Alpha P9 actually), but I can't justify going to a tournament with something so expensive. I miss those days a deck like that costed less than €10000...
    What? You just ask me whats the point of owning a deck like that and then you say exactly what i said in my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by rancOr_ View Post
    My Vintage:
    Lovely, just a few steps from perfection, sick Library!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissection View Post

Thanks !
    Yes, the Duress and Mind's Desire need JPN:) And will let the Necro alter bb, don't like the new EM art unfortunately..
    Will post Legacy update later today.

Quote Originally Posted by bop2 View Post
    What? You just ask me whats the point of owning a deck like that and then you say exactly what i said in my previous post.
    It's just a dilemma that I have, not something particularly directed to you. And I think that dilemma is one of the reasons why I would expect higher returns on cards demanded only by collectors than those demanded by pimp players.

My Legacy:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

My Legacy:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Very nice deck. I have to ask though, why not FNM promo Swords to Plowshares or Jap Foil Conspiracy? No foil Counterspells to your liking either?

Long Live Maverick
    Dec 2012
    Kennesaw, GA, USA

Quote Originally Posted by rlesko View Post
    Very nice deck. I have to ask though, why not FNM promo Swords to Plowshares or Jap Foil Conspiracy? No foil Counterspells to your liking either?
    Those Betas look sweet (or some of the Swords might be alpha looking closely), they are way better than some reprint foils.
    Tusk up.
    (Not so) Current Decks: GB Elves, GW Maverick, GWb Maverick, LED Dredge, ANT, TES, Jund Storm.

Personally would go for everything that could be foil japanese or sweet like FNM swords and if I had to pick one counterspell it would be japanese foil 7th ed, but the deck is still gorgeous either way. I do like the guru lands over every other option though short of you getting summer although honestly everything in the deck is BB/the gurus fit in better.

Vintage deck is a tiny bit short of perfection with the random duress being s-chinese and that necro not being korean, but it's still something I'd give my arm and leg for it's so fantastic.
    Bread Connoisseur on MTGSalvation Forums
    Currently Playing:
    All flavors of storm combo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacrix
    Lands is a joke for Solidarity. Its like asking a morbidly obese parapalegic to run the mile with his shoes tied.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ritual View Post
    Vintage deck is a tiny bit short of perfection with the random duress being s-chinese and that necro not being korean, but it's still something I'd give my arm and leg for it's so fantastic.
    If all the deck is japanese/english (he/she already said that the next step are the duress and mind's desire), why would he play a korean necro? Yes, it might be more pimp, but it doesn't fit in that deck

Thanks !
    Yes, the Duress and Mind's Desire need JPN:) And will let the Necro alter bb, don't like the new EM art unfortunately..
    Will post Legacy update later today.
    I was also thinking Vampiric Tutor would make more sense in japanese, but whatever,,,

Legacy also very impressive, I actually like beta CS a lot, and those Predicts, sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissection View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Quasim0ff View Post
    I asked how much would be to get a playset of tops altered to be the old border. I couldn't find someone who would accept it, as it seemed impossible to those I asked :(

I am considering getting my Counterbalances done in the ABU border, though.
    Talk to James Griffin he did my Griselbrand

My Vintage:
    Respect for that Necro!

Quote Originally Posted by haganbmj View Post
    Those Betas look sweet (or some of the Swords might be alpha looking closely), they are way better than some reprint foils.
    The FNM promo swords to plowshares is original art with old style foiling, its hardly "some reprint foil". Its quite pimp and would fit his deck better IMO. His deck is japanese foil.
    There exists :
    a) an off language old style foil and
    b) a matching language foil with less desirable border

he went with an off language card that is opposite (nonfoil) the majority of the cards in the deck.

Vintage

Apr 2005
    West Coast Degeneracy

The FNM promo swords to plowshares is original art with old style foiling, its hardly "some reprint foil". Its quite pimp and would fit his deck better IMO. His deck is japanese foil.
    There exists :
    a) an off language old style foil and
    b) a matching language foil with less desirable border

he went with an off language card that is opposite (nonfoil) the majority of the cards in the deck.
    That's right, let's burn his deck. It doesn't meet our standards of beauty.
    West side
    Find me on MTGO as Koby or rukcus -- @MTGKoby on Twitter
    * Maverick is dead. Long live Maverick!
    My Legacy stream
    My MTG Blog - Work in progress

Do you have a moment to talk about Primeval Titan?

May 2013
    Canada, eh

Quote Originally Posted by Koby View Post
    Not signed 4th edition Korean? Not pimp.

Get that Beta garbage out of here.

... Am I doing it right?

Big Fat Hard Kicks, Oh My God I Want That Shit!
    Apr 2011

What to do with those English Duals?

If you could actually read instead of shitposting I was asking him why he made the decisions he did. Go troll someone else.

Dec 2011
    Calgary, Alberta

Absolutely. This certainly isn't an insane deck featuring A/B Power and Duals, no this is right up there with the guy who posted his 4th ed basics. I don't understand how you can be successful enough to make the kind of money to buy these cards, but then play with the non-most pimp versions.

This thread is closed to anyone who doesn't post decks according to the following rules:
    Alpha Power
    If in Summer, Summer printing
    If not Alpha or Summer and pre-Saga, must be miscut but not NFC!. Minimum 1 card showing with text, 4 cards showing preferrable.
    If Saga - 8th, Jap Foil
    If 9th on, Russian Foil
    Bonus points if the entire deck is graded, BGS 9.5. People who post non-BGS 9.0 cards will still be subject to ridicule.

EDIT: Playmats: Playmats must be hand-drawn by artists, or can consist of a string of Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Summer, and/or Arabian Nights boosters tapped together. Special promotional playmats worth atleast the cost of an average home-payment are acceptable.

Anything else will be subject to ridicule, no exceptions.

If you could actually read instead of shitposting I was asking him why he made the decisions he did. Go troll someone else.
    People come here for things other than shitposting? What is the point of that?

The Agonistic Antagonist
    Mar 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Technics View Post

What to do with those English Duals?
    ITA or GER.
    Last edited by Dice_Box; 06-07-2016 at 05:35 AM.
    The purpose of any moat is to impede attack. Some are filled with water, some with thistles. Some are filled with things best left unseen.

...ever hear of sarcasm? Because that was pretty obvious sarcasm even on the internet.
    Bread Connoisseur on MTGSalvation Forums
    Currently Playing:
    All flavors of storm combo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacrix
    Lands is a joke for Solidarity. Its like asking a morbidly obese parapalegic to run the mile with his shoes tied.

Quote Originally Posted by mini1337s View Post
    Absolutely. This certainly isn't an insane deck featuring A/B Power and Duals, no this is right up there with the guy who posted his 4th ed basics. I don't understand how you can be successful enough to make the kind of money to buy these cards, but then play with the non-most pimp versions.

This thread is closed to anyone who doesn't post decks according to the following rules:
    Alpha Power
    If in Summer, Summer printing
    If not Alpha or Summer and pre-Saga, must be miscut but not NFC!. Minimum 1 card showing with text, 4 cards showing preferrable.
    If Saga - 8th, Jap Foil
    If 9th on, Russian Foil
    Bonus points if the entire deck is graded, BGS 9.5. People who post non-BGS 9.0 cards will still be subject to ridicule.

EDIT: Playmats: Playmats must be hand-drawn by artists, or can consist of a string of Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Summer, and/or Arabian Nights boosters tapped together. Special promotional playmats worth atleast the cost of an average home-payment are acceptable.

Anything else will be subject to ridicule, no exceptions.

People come here for things other than shitposting? What is the point of that?
    Hand drawn by the artist playmat with beta power. CHECK

Thread Information