Page 742 of 956 FirstFirst ... 242642692732738739740741742743744745746752792842 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,840 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Site Contributor
    Dec 2010
    Houston, Texas, USA

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Quote Originally Posted by apple713 View Post
    where are u finding this? i'd love to pick up some of these tokens. cardmaster.tw?
    I found this flipping through their binders of almost-bulk, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    You don't get to play the most powerful cards in the format and then bitch when someone finally says no. You also don't get to bitch that it's not fun when someone finally tells you no instead of voyeuristicly watching you masturbate with Cantrips.

Jan 2012
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by ninjamasta View Post
    Very Expensive, and there is no offers
    Very helpful reply <.<

Quote Originally Posted by blackberrybold View Post
    Very helpful reply <.<
    ATM there is a playset Russian foil Snapcaster for 5950,00€ on MCM (playsetprice).

Greetings,
    Kathal

i <3 German Signed ... from last nights legacy

I've spent a lot of time on this thread over the years, and I think the time has finally come for me to post something. Due to my own personal history, I go for french cards. And, at long last, I completed my set of french foil brainstorms - previously had a Japanese foil one, but I've completed the set I've been seeking for so long.

So, here's my sneak show list. I know I need to upgrade the Emrakuls, and until recently I was very proud of my french FOWs. That said, here you have it.

Rawr
    Feb 2009
    Ecuador

Do I post here if my md isn't complete? Only missing tidbits.

Do you have a moment to talk about Primeval Titan?

May 2013
    Canada, eh

Quote Originally Posted by snorlaxcom View Post
    Do I post here if my md isn't complete? Only missing tidbits.
    Post your pimpness! :O

According to Star City Games, these three cards are worth a lot of money...

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Ass. View Post
    According to Star City Games, these three cards are worth a lot of money...

Pretty sure everyone would agree so, even before SCG increased their lotus price.

Which fetchland version do you think is the pimpest now: old frame foil Japanese, foil Russian or foil Korean?

I personally prefer the old Japanese one, but it seems like many people are going for the new versions, just by looking at the prices.

Do you think the foil Russian version is rarer than the original foil Japanese? You open a specific foil rare in Onslaught once per 4400 boosters (there are 110 different rares and there's 1/40 chance to open a foil rare). In Khans of Tarkir, you open a specific foil rare once per 2178 boosters ((2/121)*(1/36)). So now it's twice as likely and many more boosters are opened, as there are many more players. But on other side, Russian is much less opened than Japanese.

Jan 2013
    Ithaca, NY

i'd go with the japanese foil. You can't beat old borders.

Norwegian Polarbear Fighter

Jan 2012

I usually just post to my twitter as it's easier, but figured i'd post some pictures of the stuff i picked up at GP NJ. A lot of signed basics and foil stuff for my vintage and legacy decks. I'll skip the cube foils, cause there were a lot of them!

@Stoyrm on Twitter, i usually tweet about Legacy and Magic :)

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

Quote Originally Posted by Tav View Post
    picked up my first fbb from CM this past weekend, they were awesome

the guy also gave me a deli to hit on my drive home that night, haven't had a reuben that good in a long time lol
    Happy to be of service :) should have mentioned you were a source member, I could have probably cut you a deal ;)

Quote Originally Posted by apple713 View Post
    where are u finding this? i'd love to pick up some of these tokens. cardmaster.tw?
    Sadly those tokens aren't made any more and are somewhat difficult to find.

Quote Originally Posted by thecrav View Post
    I found this flipping through their binders of almost-bulk, sorry.
    We have a lot of sweet stuff in our binders (that's probably why one got stolen :( )

It was nice to meet some source members, I know a lot of you didn't stop by the booth. SHAME ON YOU!

I'll post some of my pickups from GPNJ later, nothing fancy this go around. Couldn't find the recall I'm after.
    What it takes to be a pimp:
    1. Knowing the right people.
    2. Have the money
    Not one or the other, but both.

The fastest way to become a millionare is to start with a billion dollars, then start collecting magic cards, eh? - dry cereal

Nov 2010
    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post
    Which fetchland version do you think is the pimpest now: old frame foil Japanese, foil Russian or foil Korean?

I personally prefer the old Japanese one, but it seems like many people are going for the new versions, just by looking at the prices.

Do you think the foil Russian version is rarer than the original foil Japanese? You open a specific foil rare in Onslaught once per 4400 boosters (there are 110 different rares and there's 1/40 chance to open a foil rare). In Khans of Tarkir, you open a specific foil rare once per 2178 boosters ((2/121)*(1/36)). So now it's twice as likely and many more boosters are opened, as there are many more players. But on other side, Russian is much less opened than Japanese.
    Russian foil fetches from Kharns are way overpriced imho. I expect to see significant drops in 2015. Everybody knows about the value of Russian cards now so there is way more product about then there was during zendikar. If you have Russian foil zend fetches OK get Russian ones from Kharns to match (although the cards look completely different) but I expect the Jap foils from onslaught to end up being far rarer.
    mtgpimp

I know it's impossible to tell from a scan, but just for fun, what would you guys grade this Beta Lotus using SCG's grading scale of HP - MP - SP - NM? Also, what would you value it for insurance purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesh View Post
    Russian foil fetches from Kharns are way overpriced imho. Everybody knows about the value of Russian cards now so there is way more product about then there was during zendikar.
    As are all russian are way overpriced. It's a price bubble combined from Russians "knowing value of their cards" having hoarded their cards (as you can see in this thread), poor russian infrastructure and the very few of those who are actually interested in russian foils

Quote Originally Posted by Sloshthedark View Post
    As are all russian are way overpriced. It's a price bubble combined from Russians "knowing value of their cards" having hoarded their cards (as you can see in this thread), poor russian infrastructure and the very few of those who are actually interested in russian foils
    Why do you think it's a bubble? Supply is really small, and people really like Russian, as it's an exotic alphabet. It's hard to believe that supply is being hoarded in Russian, considering the opportunity cost of not selling them.

Nov 2012
    Finland

I have this one: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps8243eee6.jpg

Wonder if somebody has more of them, I haven't seen any. Also Im curious whats it worth...

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Ass. View Post
    I suspect SCG would grade it as Moderately Played. Unless there is inking that the scan isn't showing.

Thread Information