Page 174 of 956 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Stop looking at my shiny purple helmet...
    Apr 2008
    London UK

Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    I own the original card of that "Necro" Force of Will. I deeply regret seeing faux Force of Will alterations especially here on The Source

I seriously hope you get sanctioned for what you are trying to do.
    What are you talking about? Why would people get sanctioned for doing alters?
    "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." - John Lennon

Noachide'
    Aug 2009
    Dongying, China

Quote Originally Posted by yankeedave View Post
    What are you talking about? Why would people get sanctioned for doing alters?
    about $700 --> <-- about $20

The difference = nerd rage.

Hilarious. Considering Nielsen's work is copying the likeness of Tedin's work, I can't really understand why someone copying Nielsen's work is somehow off limits. Also, the alter on the right is not even attempting to pass itself off as a fake, hence the artist's own mark, not a forgery of Nielsen's signature.
    Who says the Internet isn't full of <3?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandr View Post
    MMogg, I love you more and more.
    Quote Originally Posted by menace13
    MMogg is already loved any place he goes.

Legacy Staple
    May 2008
    Citizen of the world.

Mmogg, everytime I read your posts I'm more and more convinced that even God is chinese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastorofmuppets View Post
    you just want us to do that because of your Silences, you sly dog.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Avatar of kicks_422's creation and property

Aug 2010
    kingston,ontario

The guy who did it for me made sure not to make it exact. However if Terese made a cross on her force of wills, are cross's off limits to everyone. I got it done because The picture is awesome. I am glad you have the original one, but in no way was I trying to pass it off as yours. If anything you shold be happy you have a piece of art, so nice thaty other people want to have, but personallly I would have never paid 700 for it, it is nice but not 700 nice , but thats just what I think.
    Last edited by jamied1981; 08-14-2010 at 06:54 AM.

Has anyone seen my pants?
    Aug 2009
    Towanda, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Piceli89 View Post
    Mmogg, everytime I read your posts I'm more and more convinced that even God is chinese.
    now that's just not nice...I imagine god to be hung at least like an overweight white man.
    Skizzik No Kicker. Like a true retard.

Quote Originally Posted by JeroenC View Post
    Honestly, I wonder if I just decided to play the format with the most whiney players or if every format is like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MMogg View Post
    Considering Nielsen's work is copying the likeness of Tedin's work, I can't really understand why someone copying Nielsen's work is somehow off limits.
    LMFAO! Terese did not exactly copy Tedin's work, the images are portrayed very differently. An artistic impression based on Tedin's, suffice it to say her alteration is still an original work. Seriously why the fcuk compare this to what the other guy did, that was obviously a blatant attempt to reproduce artworks previously done by another artist.

Quote Originally Posted by MMogg View Post
    Also, the alter on the right is not even attempting to pass itself off as a fake, hence the artist's own mark, not a forgery of Nielsen's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamied1981 View Post
    The guy who did it for me made sure not to make it exact. However if Terese made a cross on her force of wills, are cross's off limits to everyone.
    Quit the lame excuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinSettler View Post
    Jesus H Cardsheet died for your NFC sins.

Aug 2010
    kingston,ontario

wow you got me man, it was an excuse big time. Rather then being happy that someone is in a small form jealous of an item you own, and take it as a compliment. Instead you be a dick about it. All I am saying is altering a card is personal preference, and to be honest out of the 4 it's the one I like the least. I chose that one because they had a vintage theme as the others. But I have read tedious arguments on here, and I don't argue. I was just posting pics of my decks like everyone wants to see. i bet your the life of the party where yyou go, Mr. Buzz killington. Just wipe the sand out of your vagina and let's start posting some pics.

LMFAO! Terese did not exactly copy Tedin's work, the images are portrayed very differently. An artistic impression based on Tedin's, suffice it to say her alteration is still an original work. Seriously why the fcuk compare this to what the other guy did, that was obviously a blatant attempt to reproduce artworks previously done by another artist..
    Imitation is one of the biggest compliments an artist can get. You see this with all forms of art.

Just move on.

Ooh... Shiny!

Aug 2005
    Raincouver

LMFAO! Terese did not exactly copy Tedin's work, the images are portrayed very differently. An artistic impression based on Tedin's, suffice it to say her alteration is still an original work. Seriously why the fcuk compare this to what the other guy did, that was obviously a blatant attempt to reproduce artworks previously done by another artist.

Quit the lame excuses.
    Wait, what? You're trolling, correct? I don't see the problem with it. I mean, if it was really copying, all he had to do was take a picture of your card and a FoW to one of those street painters in China that copy anything with perfection. Then you could bitch.

Please tell me you're trolling.

Edit: I mean, it's like having a Ferrari F40 and getting pissed because someone parked next to you with a Fiero kit. You can't possibly be serious.

Mar 2007
    Montreal, Qc

nerdrage.net

Aug 2010
    kingston,ontario

Mr. C that is hillarious the reference to the ferrarri..too funny and well said. Let's see some more pics guys..

Hey, I just took some photos of my pimped out Landstill deck but I have no idea how to post them here. When I click the insert photo button, it asks for an address. Can anybody walk me through how to post these pics?

First upload photos using an image hosting site like photobucket.com or http://imageshack.us

Copy the url address and post it on the tag line.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinSettler View Post
    Jesus H Cardsheet died for your NFC sins.

Aug 2010
    kingston,ontario

i used photobucket, created an account, super quick. and when you upload your pics onto the site on the left hand side yyou see image address you copy that link and put it into the insert image spot.

Hey, thanks for helping me to get these pics up guys. Here is the deck I top 8ed Legacy champs with last weekend. Everything that could be foil is, except for 1 Jace, TMS. The FOWs, Tundras, and Volcanics are all German. The Tolaria West is Chinese. Everything else is English because I have a soft spot for English foils. Hope you guys like the pics.

doesn't afraid of anything
    Feb 2009
    in ur tournament, judgin ur gamez

Take the URL of the image in question, and stick it between these tags:

[IMG][/IMG]

No buttons, no unnecessary BS. Just copy+paste those tags into your post, and copy your image location and paste it between them.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    This isn't the game of holding hands and friendship. This is a competitive game, and if we all sit around singing kumbaya and sucking each other's dicks, then a lot of people are going to go to a tournament and lose because their pile of 61 jank isn't the special unique snowflake that everyone on the Source says it was.

Ooh... Shiny!

Aug 2005
    Raincouver

You may want to post like this:

Click Share, then more options, then the direct link for myspace etc, otherwise the tags will not work.

Yeah, that's basically what I wanted to do lol, however I don't have the wherewithal to accomplish it.

...at that moment I was a marine biologist.
    Nov 2003
    Albany

I own the original card of that "Necro" Force of Will. I deeply regret spending $650 on alterations that many on this site could do just as good if not better.
    Fixed that for you.

Aug 2010
    kingston,ontario

haha too funny, you guys are on point today.

Thread Information