Page 293 of 956 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393793 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Sep 2011
    Baltimore, MD

Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

Quote Originally Posted by dahcmai View Post
    I figured one of those Memorial's would be higher than that since you can barely find them in stock, much less foil or Japanese ones. It's a tricky one to get anymore due to EDH and tabletop players fighting over them. The Karmic Guide I would expect to be the top one though. I don't even have one of those and my collection is fairly scary.

Karmic Guide's 4th. Top, Heath, Crucible. In that order.

Signed cards collector

Feb 2011
    Switzerland - Mountains, Chocolate and cheese not Volvo...

Recent additions to my signed card collection...

Signed claws of Gix

Signed playset of Snuff outs
    Signed card collector

Current signed cards count (18.04.15):
    Diff. signed cards: 16'088
    Artist alters: 753
    Beta Project: 1866/2853
    Grand Total signed cards: 39'584

Highlights (18.04.15):
    Alpha/Beta/UNL/RV/AN/AQ/LG/DK/FE/HL/IA/AL/ST/LO/MO: 100% signed
    All my signed sets on one page
    Some of my incomplete signed sets on one page
    Me@WOTC

I'm looking at picking up a Beta Underground Sea this weekend in Slightly Played condition. The price range will probably be around a $1,000. Thoughts on if that is a good price?

Tap 2, Standstill. Good?
    Jul 2010
    Somewhere in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakman86 View Post
    It took longer than that, I guarantee you. I know that he did a Sylvan Library for me at the same event and the Sylvan was the first piece he did during the day and it wasn't done until at least Round 4 or 5.

It takes longer to do this stuff than you think.
    I did fairly complex works in the past (like complete alters without text box) and none of them took more than 2 hours per card.
    Are you into Jazz? Have a look at the Lp's I have for sale on Discogs!

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil4182 View Post
    I'm looking at picking up a Beta Underground Sea this weekend in Slightly Played condition. The price range will probably be around a $1,000. Thoughts on if that is a good price?
    Id shoot for closer to 800ish if there is any kind of wear to the card. Do your homework on making sure its real, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kiblast View Post
    I did fairly complex works in the past (like complete alters without text box) and none of them took more than 2 hours per card.
    Than to be perfectly blunt, you cannot have done too good of a job. Ive spent hours getting the details all right, not to mention letting layers dry before moving on. Mind showing me a full extension you did in less than two hours?

just sealed the deal for a german foil bone shredder, now my german foil urzas legacy set is perfect and complete =))

i think i will scan in the whole set in a few days

Confound these ponies, they drive me to Brony.
    Nov 2007
    Rittman, OH

I can do extensions in 30-60 min and they look great. But then again, I've been doing it for over 5 years now.
    I watched klug do both the library and the Ooze, they took him 3 hours-ish each. He just spends a lot of time on everything. They look great, so who can complain? haha
    If I am doing an extension and it creeps past the 100-120 minutes mark I have to stop and ask myself what is going on and if I am adding anything at this point.

Some DO take that long, though. The Doubling Season I did a little while back was a two-hour card.
    Men yet not comprehending their stick in the scheme of the prey-on-prey ballet of ending day
    My eBay Auctions (art alterations! I FIXED THE LINK) - http://shop.ebay.com/yawg07/m.html

Jan 2007
    Milwaukee, WI, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil4182 View Post
    1k is too high unless it is NM or fairly close.

Sep 2011
    Baltimore, MD

Quote Originally Posted by yawg07 View Post
    I can do extensions in 30-60 min and they look great. But then again, I've been doing it for over 5 years now.
    I watched klug do both the library and the Ooze, they took him 3 hours-ish each. He just spends a lot of time on everything. They look great, so who can complain? haha
    If I am doing an extension and it creeps past the 100-120 minutes mark I have to stop and ask myself what is going on and if I am adding anything at this point.

Some DO take that long, though. The Doubling Season I did a little while back was a two-hour card.
    To be fair, I think you had all 3 of the ones you did for me done before Eric had the Library done. :P

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

Fossil, 1k is too high. 800 or thereabouts. Like Slinga said, unless you're getting NM at that price, you're overpaying. Take your time finding the duals.

-Matt

Signed cards make me jealous, will it be worth it if I have this Wooded Foothills signed by Rob Alexander?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinSettler View Post
    Jesus H Cardsheet died for your NFC sins.

Argyle sweaters make things better.
    May 2009
    Maine/Worcester, MA

Quote Originally Posted by death View Post

Signed cards make me jealous, will it be worth it if I have this Wooded Foothills signed by Rob Alexander?
    Only if he signs it with a gold or silver marker. A plain sharpie just looks bad most of the time.

please dont do it! it looks great as it is!
    i really dont like signatures on mires and foothills, on some strands and deltas itīs ok together with a small alter, but thatīs it

Nov 2010
    Tacoma, WA

Mark zug signature is horrible. After I got cards signed at gencon in 2001. NEVER AGAIN!

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6
    Part 7
    Part 8

Getting, there, but some improvements still have to be made.

Major: 2 Foil EE, 2 Torment Foil Lavamancers, 3 Foil Bobs, 1 Foil Loam, Seventh Edition Foil Seismic Assault.

Minor: 3 Spanish Mox Diamond, Spanish Volrath's Stronghold, 2 Spanish Scavenging Ooze

Supplemental: More Spanish Foils.

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

Nice deck! I approve very much :)

-Matt

i don't like the hodge-podge of foil non foil, and all diff languages, but the duals are hot.

Nov 2010
    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by dernestor86 View Post
    just sealed the deal for a german foil bone shredder, now my german foil urzas legacy set is perfect and complete =))

i think i will scan in the whole set in a few days
    i'd really like to see that

:)
    mtgpimp

Quote Originally Posted by sauce View Post
    i don't like the hodge-podge of foil non foil, and all diff languages, but the duals are hot.
    i have like 8 non foil cards. You hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius View Post
    i have like 8 non foil cards. You hater.
    to be fair, it's hard to tell if goyfs are foil/ee are foil in those photos. :)

Thread Information