Page 390 of 956 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490890 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,800 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Brony and Proud
    Oct 2007
    Pittsburgh, PA

Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

Storm is probably the Legacy deck I'll build and pimp out. It's the only one that plays sort of like a Vintage deck (in that it has multiple ways to win, even if they all involve Storm).
    Don't Hate the Herd

Aug 2011
    Italy

Solaran_X, please don't put ponies on your foil-Japanese LEDs and what not or if you do please don't post scans here. I'm not sure if the online world can take another pony alteration discussion

Seriously, looking forward to seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by bilb_o View Post
    Solaran_X, please don't put ponies on your foil-Japanese LEDs and what not or if you do please don't post scans here. I'm not sure if the online world can take another pony alteration discussion

If he has foil-Japanese LEDs I'm pretty sure he can sell them for an actual stable of real ponies and dye their hair all kinds of pastel.

Brony and Proud
    Oct 2007
    Pittsburgh, PA

Quote Originally Posted by bilb_o View Post

I'm not sure if I'd go for foil pimp...or full art alters pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    If he has foil-Japanese LEDs I'm pretty sure he can sell them for an actual stable of real ponies and dye their hair all kinds of pastel.
    Now that you mention it...I have a couple cases of those Mirage-block foil packs Wizards released a long time ago...

Also...like the new avatar?
    Don't Hate the Herd

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

Koby,

The only way I'd play my deck unsleeved if the fate of the rest of my collection was at stake, or a gun was put to my head. A friend of mine almost played his pimped out Counterbalance RUG last night all in perfect fits when he ran out of sleeves. Alas, we waited for him to buy sleeves and sleeve up. That would have been entertaining...

Seriously, post more of Maverick, even if it's not amazingly Jap foil or anything.

-Matt

Aug 2011
    Italy

I was just exaggerating you know :)?

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

I can FEEL the fury of a thousand suns from everyone as they look at your new avatar. Pretty sure someone hasn't made the community this upset since Cavius. Congratulations.

-Matt

Brony and Proud
    Oct 2007
    Pittsburgh, PA

Quote Originally Posted by sdematt View Post
    I can FEEL the fury of a thousand suns from everyone as they look at your new avatar. Pretty sure someone hasn't made the community this upset since Cavius. Congratulations.

-Matt
    And thus, I feel my power growing inside...feeding on their hate and fury...to power my love and toleration of all.
    Don't Hate the Herd

Site Contributor

Dec 2011

Since Ive noticed alot of other Russian enthusiasts in this thread, I thought i was alone in my preferring Cyrillic to Korean or Japanese, although I do think Chinese script looks cool too. Anyways I want to pimp out a deck I've created myself and I was curious as to I how expensive russian foils would be. None of the cards are expensive, relatively in english, no duals etc. most of the cards are practically modern legal accept for the Led's which already own. How would I go about acquiring said cards? Should I trade the english versions to help relieve the financial burden?

The Illusionist
    Apr 2012
    Netherlands

Russian Foils are usually more expensive then Japanese Foils even.
    Even cheap cards can cost alot in russian foil.

Quote Originally Posted by Solaran_X View Post
    And thus, I feel my power growing inside...feeding on their hate and fury...to power my love and toleration of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridia View Post
    Hehe, you went a complete different direction then i did with my Damia deck, but i like the way it looks ;)
    This is a deck I've been working on for years, actually; the general was Vorosh for the longest time. I've finally gotten it to roughly the power level I like and now I'm just updating it with new sets and trying to pimp it out a bit.

Foil Japanese dredge cards are my next target, with the exception of Stinkweed Imp - I like the duel deck art far more than the regular card art (although, if the DD version comes in Japanese, I'd like one of those, too).

May 2011
    NRW, Germany

Im aware that this pile isnt as pimp as most decks posted here but i really love it and so it deserves to get shared
    Note that the sleeves are quite dirty(more than i expected before scanning). I apologize for that

Shot at 2012-04-27

Shot at 2012-04-27

Shot at 2012-04-27

Shot at 2012-04-27

Shot at 2012-04-27

Shot at 2012-04-27

Shot at 2012-04-27

Leaking Tendrils. I dig that. I recall that particular card being pretty hard to find ...
    Anyway here is at least one copy ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-TENDRILS...item2ebda904c2

Brony and Proud
    Oct 2007
    Pittsburgh, PA

Wasn't there a Japanese version of City of Brass in the old frames from Japanese Rennaisance (or however you spell that set)?

I was right!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/City-of-Bras...item5ae5cbc585

1 Japanese Tendrils, 2 Japanese Cities, and 4 Japanese LEDs and you, good sir, be pimpin' with the best (as far as non-foils go). Bonus points if you get Unlimited duals and have them altered into Japanese FBB.
    Don't Hate the Herd

I've learned a lot from reading the past few pages. It's so unreal, like a self-rediscovery of some sort. Also, apparently it's more pimp to run Italian BB than German in das Deutschland itself.

May 2011
    NRW, Germany

I appreciate your help That missing Tendrils is a shame indeed, ive been browsing mkm and european ebay for 3 months now without any good finding.
    Regarding the italian fbb: i wanted german at first, but i got such a good deal on the usea's so i had to blend the volcanic and the cities with it

Does anyone have a (link to) a list which sets were printed in Korean? Because I thought it was just 4th, 5th, Tempest, Mirage block and M12+, but I saw a Korean Gaea's Cradle now. I lost track!

Quote Originally Posted by Linqed View Post
    Does anyone have a (link to) a list which sets were printed in Korean? Because I thought it was just 4th, 5th, Tempest, Mirage block and M12+, but I saw a Korean Gaea's Cradle now. I lost track!
    It was 4th through Saga, then M12. I'm not sure if Innistrad and Dark Ascension were printed in Korean.

All the copies target you.
    Apr 2011
    Kitchener, Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Aggro_zombies View Post
    I'm not sure if Innistrad and Dark Ascension were printed in Korean.
    Indeed they were.
    "I'm willing to imagine a TES where Past in Flames replaces Ill-Gotten Gains entirely, and we just don't play Diminishing Returns." - me, 29/09/2011
    Founding member of Team Scrubbad: Legacy Legends

Thread Information