Page 49 of 956 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

Do something cool with the ponders; no extended artwork

Serious Rider
    Oct 2005

What's that enchantment up at the top left? I can read enough Japanese to know it's a creature enchantment that has some sort of upkeep cost (cumulative?) of , and you gain control of enchanted creature?

What's it called, though?

edit - On further examination, it also has some sort of play restriction? It says something like "can't play on <kanji I can't read> creatures".
    Team Info-Ninjas: Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
    My Videos: Chiron Beta Prime, Flickr, Re: Your Brains
    Quote Originally Posted by Slay
    Man Kills Seven at popular gaming tournament, buries in backyard. "I was only trying to get thresh," he says.
    -Slay

Mind Harness.
    The E.P.I.C. Syndicate: I mean, if they play a lullaby for babies they should at least play the Monster Mash when somebody dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by herbig View Post
    If I see you in NY/I'll send you an invite/You gon' need a pass/That's the code that we live by.

Serious Rider
    Oct 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Tartell View Post
    Mind Harness.
    Ah. I was pretty close, then.
    Team Info-Ninjas: Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
    My Videos: Chiron Beta Prime, Flickr, Re: Your Brains
    Quote Originally Posted by Slay
    Man Kills Seven at popular gaming tournament, buries in backyard. "I was only trying to get thresh," he says.
    -Slay

Loves the anus
    Dec 2007
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil

Blackborder or paint over them on those Diminishing Returns. White is ugly.
    Keep moon-walking.

Feb 2004
    Clifton Park, NY

pffft.... All WB decks are hot. Soon as I get around to scoring some LEDs again I'll white border Ichorid.
    Team Albany: What's Legacy?

You cannot know the sweetness of Victory, without first dwelling in the agony of Defeat.

Plays green decks
    Nov 2006
    Portland

Quote Originally Posted by CorruptedAngel View Post
    pffft.... All WB decks are hot. Soon as I get around to scoring some LEDs again I'll white border Ichorid.
    BID ON MINE!

Hot stuff yawg. I picked up 4 Japanese Sterling Groves that are beautiful.

Feb 2004
    Clifton Park, NY

Quote Originally Posted by Jak. View Post
    BID ON MINE!

Hot stuff yawg. I picked up 4 Japanese Sterling Groves that are beautiful.

lawl. The only reason I was even thinking of WBing Ichorid is because I'm too cheap to buy AN Cities when my 7th Cities work just fine (I'm really falling out of the whole "pimp" thing now days... I just want either all WB or all BB within reason unless I can help it) and figured that since most of that shit isn't played outside of Ichorid anyways, why not just take that step and take some acetone to it.... all WB ichorid in black sleeves would probably look pretty cool, and the only thing I'd really be defiling is the LEDs, but I don't play Belcher or TES/Storm Combo so it's not a huge loss to me.

Edit: But I'm relatively shakey when i try to do that kind of shit and would likely fuck up teh cards. Too bad I probably can't get someone else to take a night and Acetone the borders of my ichorid deck....

You cannot know the sweetness of Victory, without first dwelling in the agony of Defeat.

Plays green decks
    Nov 2006
    Portland

lawl. The only reason I was even thinking of WBing Ichorid is because I'm too cheap to buy AN Cities when my 7th Cities work just fine (I'm really falling out of the whole "pimp" thing now days... I just want either all WB or all BB within reason unless I can help it) and figured that since most of that shit isn't played outside of Ichorid anyways, why not just take that step and take some acetone to it.... all WB ichorid in black sleeves would probably look pretty cool, and the only thing I'd really be defiling is the LEDs, but I don't play Belcher or TES/Storm Combo so it's not a huge loss to me.

Edit: But I'm relatively shakey when i try to do that kind of shit and would likely fuck up teh cards. Too bad I probably can't get someone else to take a night and Acetone the borders of my ichorid deck....
    Make Yawg do it.

Feb 2004
    Clifton Park, NY

You know how much that would cost?

No offense intended, Yawg. You do amazing work and it's worth every damned penny, but I'm not sure the cost of time invested in having you white border a deck for me (which I doubt you'd volunteer to do in the first place) would really be worth it.

lol yawg I take it you've been dealing with Michael French? I picked up the same japanese ponders (as well as annuls, fact or fictions, standstills, and deeds) from him last month :D

Btw anyone looking for deeds? I got my judge foils and am looking to unload my foreign ones (french japanese portuguese and chinese)

Edit: yawg what the hell is the very bottom right card, the red 2/1 from portal? that art is wierd.

Plays green decks
    Nov 2006
    Portland

Quote Originally Posted by Frenger View Post
    Edit: yawg what the hell is the very bottom right card, the red 2/1 from portal? that art is wierd.
    Fire Imp

You know how much that would cost?

No offense intended, Yawg. You do amazing work and it's worth every damned penny, but I'm not sure the cost of time invested in having you white border a deck for me (which I doubt you'd volunteer to do in the first place) would really be worth it.
    how much does an eraser cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wiggl3s View Post
    how much does an eraser cost?
    well, time is money, and that would take one hell of a long time.

Boats n Hoes
    Aug 2007
    CC , TX

actually i definitely recommend the eraser over acetone

http://www.craftsetc.com/store/item....at=35&Search=Y

I had never done any alterations ever but i wanted to make some decent proxies for a vintage tourney. I took 5 mishra baubles, taped off the edges and erased the text boxes, and names. It came out perfectly smooth and white. Just use scotch tape to mask off the edges and go to town with it. It will take some time to do an entire deck but it would be an awesome look.

Confound these ponies, they drive me to Brony.
    Nov 2007
    Rittman, OH

Quote Originally Posted by Frenger View Post
    lol yawg I take it you've been dealing with Michael French? I picked up the same japanese ponders (as well as annuls, fact or fictions, standstills, and deeds) from him last month :D

Btw anyone looking for deeds? I got my judge foils and am looking to unload my foreign ones (french japanese portuguese and chinese)

I've always got something going with Michael, but even HE can't find Japanese Mirage stuff as cheap as I got those Mind Harness/Tranquil Domains.
    Also, he never really has any Japanese D.Returns or Serenity in at all (I think he has one serenity right now)
    The Ponders were freaking 25 yen each! :D There were more cards, Elephant Grass/Mesa/etc, but my whole order totaled to 10600 yen w/reg shipping

Also, if anyone is interested in anything I showed, PM me if you'd like. I'll have extra stuff, especially D.Returns/Serenity

explosive
    Feb 2006
    Germany - RLP

You have already seen my Threshold builds some time ago...

But now I'm doing it big! German pimpness ftw. (they are all German)

Team SPOD
    <Der_imaginäre_Freund> props:
    Adan for being the NQG God (drawer)

Nice dual!

But don't say that you're language-pimpin' your duals in German if you live in Germany!
    English-pimpin' would be better

Quote Originally Posted by Sea R Hill View Post
    Nice dual!

But don't say that you're language-pimpin' your duals in German if you live in Germany!
    English-pimpin' would be better
    Hah, I'm trying to french out my deck and even in paris its a bit of a task. I picked up a BB Scrubland and BB Savannah last night though, my first black bordered duals :D

Foil French Standstill and 4x french FoW as well. I'll get scans soon

Confound these ponies, they drive me to Brony.
    Nov 2007
    Rittman, OH

ARGHH! All you people living in other countries, I need foreign-foil Giant Growths, I'm paying $5 per!!!
    Men yet not comprehending their stick in the scheme of the prey-on-prey ballet of ending day
    My eBay Auctions (art alterations! I FIXED THE LINK) - http://shop.ebay.com/yawg07/m.html

Thread Information