Page 630 of 956 FirstFirst ... 130530580620626627628629630631632633634640680730 ... LastLast
Results 12,581 to 12,600 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Doing some inventorying ... bored ... finished up some playsets of russo-koreen stuff ...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm RATSTILL

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Russo Zombie Assault Squad

Horrorable Russian cards

Uh ... the most valuable skirges?

1/2 life

Tired ... must sleep

Heard shoals are $10 now ...

more blue stuff i'll never play .....

So much carpets!

LIFE !!!!!!!!!

Mar 2011
    Boston, MA

Quote Originally Posted by sublime love View Post
    I know this is the last thing any one expected to see, in this form
    But I find them classy. They have a elegance to them, in my eyes

you are the most unreal human being tbh
    T: @feingersh

I know this is the last thing any one expected to see, in this form
    But I find them classy. They have a elegance to them, in my eyes

This is amazing! I WB Force of Wills years ago. Then I colored the background of the pic all black with a marker. I ended up trading them away and wish I didn't. I signed them in the bottom right corner with a RX.

Trying to trade into power!!!
    Hit me up if you have any unlimited power that isn't creased. Maybe we can make a deal.

Here is my Team America deck.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Apr 2011
    South Jersey

Kingsey that deck is pure pimp!!!!!! 4 FOIL GOYFS IS BOSS, + THE FBBS SEAS. BAWLER

Here's a combination of my RUG and JUND decks.

Legacy deck of choice: Enchantress

Amazing Team America and RUG+Jund, and all english, just perfect.
    I've been getting some vintage staples, nothing really expensive (nothing A/B), but I like them a lot.

Last edited by guillemnicolau; 12-21-2013 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Image Resizing

Mental Misstep your....oh wait
    Dec 2010
    Boston

This may not be the place to post this (in which case I'm sorry mods please delete) but I have been trying to hunt down some japanese nonfoil commons and uncommons as well as a select few rares and have been coming up empty on ebay and other sites. Does anyone have a good connection for picking up japanese cards? My modern twin deck is almost 100% japanese but I don't want to post pics until it is a little bit closer to finished.

EDIT: For any of you Russian enthusiasts out there I just picked up a Russian Batterskull I'd love to trade for a Japanese one :D
    "Dredge isn't a deck, it's public masturbation with graveyard triggers."

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

Quote Originally Posted by chags View Post
    This may not be the place to post this (in which case I'm sorry mods please delete) but I have been trying to hunt down some japanese nonfoil commons and uncommons as well as a select few rares and have been coming up empty on ebay and other sites. Does anyone have a good connection for picking up japanese cards? My modern twin deck is almost 100% japanese but I don't want to post pics until it is a little bit closer to finished.

EDIT: For any of you Russian enthusiasts out there I just picked up a Russian Batterskull I'd love to trade for a Japanese one :D
    Which cards? :)

The holy trinity

Alpha lotuses are getting kind of difficult to find for a low price.... I picked this one up yesterday. That's one less out of circulation since I'll never be getting rid of it.

The rest of my power. Most will be heading to safety deposit box soon. Sadly no one plays Type 1 anymore :(

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Ass. View Post
    Sadly no one plays Type 1 anymore :(
    Maybe if nobody had more than one power9 prices would drop and more people could play...

Quote Originally Posted by guillemnicolau View Post
    Maybe if nobody had more than one power9 prices would drop and more people could play...
    Had a feeling someone was going to say that :) The scene was long dead before I ever had more than one of each power card. The problem already happened in the early 2000s when all the power got shipped to Europe. Most areas where T1 still exist is proxy anyway.

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Ass. View Post
    Had a feeling someone was going to say that :) The scene was long dead before I ever had more than one of each power card. The problem already happened in the early 2000s when all the power got shipped to Europe. Most areas where T1 still exist is proxy anyway.
    *Most american areas where T1 still exists proxy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasim0ff View Post
    *Most american areas where T1 still exists proxy anyway.
    Yes, I should have qualified that.

And I'll also add that I don't think that people having double or triples of individual power cards is the problem. Owning one from each set is not hoarding. The problem is that WTC only printed about 20K of each card over 20 years ago. Until that reality is dealt with, T1 will never be a widely played format. Maybe it will find a new life online.

The main problem is that there aren't that many p9 cards (22800 of each were printed, and maybe about 2000 were lost/destroyed because of the lack of knowledge that existed in the beginning of the game). So you can make the math, only about 20000 players around the world could be able to play Type1 with a powered deck, but this number is reduced a lot because people accumulates power because of it's 'beauty'.
    But yes, the main problem is the scarcity of the cards, not that people treat them as art.
    I know that if those cards were reprinted everything would be solved, but we all know that this won't happen.

What I don't like is people saying that they are sad about not being able to play with their cards, when they actually see them just as collector's items, and not as something to play with.

I have been playing magic since 1994 and played T1 tournaments up until 2005 when they ceased to exist in my area for various reasons, pricing and the local store unwilling to allow proxies being the main reasons. I tried multiple times to jump start the local Vintage scene in my area with no luck. The possibility of being able to play tournament Vintage has been dead for years in my region, and it never had to do with a few people owning 2 or more pieces of a power card. Sadly now these cards are simply collector items/art. If I ever move to another region of the US with a T1 scene I'll happily play again w or w/o proxies, but until then it's just nostalgia - obtaining what I couldn't afford from my youth.

I feel like at this point I'm allowed to own three Lotuses and still bitch about T1 being dead :)

Jun 2012
    Worcester

White border fow are mega sexy
    I have seen a few of them.
    I wish they would make foil wb cards
    Nothing would be better

and any one who hates white border cards, I hope to sit across from you at a event. just to make you tilted.

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

White border fow are mega sexy
    I have seen a few of them.
    I wish they would make foil wb cards
    Nothing would be better

and any one who hates white border cards, I hope to sit across from you at a event. just to make you tilted.
    Next idea. foil dredge and acetone the border... no one take my idea.
    What it takes to be a pimp:
    1. Knowing the right people.
    2. Have the money
    Not one or the other, but both.

The fastest way to become a millionare is to start with a billion dollars, then start collecting magic cards, eh? - dry cereal

Thread Information