Page 637 of 956 FirstFirst ... 137537587627633634635636637638639640641647687737 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,740 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

The Voice of Reason
    Nov 2004
    Chicago

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    I think with the number of alters you have that Painter would be ironic.
    Semi-ironic, semi-broken technology Painter, for my homie Sean. Maybe they'll name a School of Magic after me one day, and simpy call it #VALUETOWN.

This deck is a blast to play. Sideboard is the left 15 cards, for those who haven't been able to decipher my picture posts yet.
    Find me on Twitter at @JMJACO and @EternalCentral. If you have an interest in Vintage Eldrazi, check out my book Eldrazi Meditations.

Site Contributor
    Jan 2012
    Manhattan, NY

Quote Originally Posted by JACO View Post
    Semi-ironic, semi-broken technology Painter, for my homie Sean. Maybe they'll name a School of Magic after me one day, and simpy call it #VALUETOWN.

This deck is a blast to play. Sideboard is the left 15 cards, for those who haven't been able to decipher my picture posts yet.
    you have quite a cool collection. Very unique. Do you do all the alters yourself? if not who do you commission?
    Play 4 Card Blind!

Currently Playing
    Legacy: Dark Depths
    EDH: 5-Color Hermit Druid

Currently Brewing: [Deck] Sadistic Sacrament / Chalice NO Eldrazi

why cards are so expensive...hoarders

Emptying the Warrens

Nov 2012

Quote Originally Posted by snorlaxcom View Post
    How is this a deck? Lands only has one basic. This is more like an assortment of lands for a draft.
    Next Level Lands.

aka.

Passiveagressivecommentaimedatpatrickchapin Lands
    Emptying the Warrens: So YOU don't have to!

Ha ... ask and ye shall receive. That deck looks sick, the welders are just nuts. I would say we should found a school of magic call the Value School but I think Occam and a couple of others would just own it. The value school would just be a mish-mash of Summer and test prints. Like .... he'd test print survival away his test print Patron Wizard using the mana from his test print Elf to find test print Karn and then cast it with a summer mountain and a test print city of traitors. Then he'd attack and kill me with a test print bolt.

Ha ... ask and ye shall receive. That deck looks sick, the welders are just nuts. I would say we should found a school of magic call the Value School but I think Occam and a couple of others would just own it. The value school would just be a mish-mash of Summer and test prints. Like .... he'd test print survival away his test print Patron Wizard using the mana from his test print Elf to find test print Karn and then cast it with a summer mountain and a test print city of traitors. Then he'd attack and kill me with a test print bolt.
    I think before doing all this he should also test print Duressed, just so he doen't get owned by any nondeserving antipimp crap

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

This was actually all from the SCAD School of Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Oct 2005
    Toronto Canada

For those wondering what the lands deck is, it's a mini game you can play between rounds like mental magic etc.
    Each land has an ability. When you get the domain in play you win the game (you can have multiples of each land in play it doesn't need to be exactly one of each, as long as you do have at least one of each).

You each start with a hand of 5.
    At the beginning of your turn draw a card.
    You can play 1 land a turn.

When you play a Plains you draw a card.
    When you play a Island nothing happens, when your opponent plays a land you can discard an island and another land that matches the same land that they played, to counter it.
    When you play a Swamp your opponent discards a card.
    When you play a Mountain you destroy a land.
    When you play a Forest you return a card from your graveyard to your hand.

Fun and simple.

Site Contributor
    Dec 2010
    Houston, Texas, USA

Quote Originally Posted by JACO View Post

Aside from being absolutely gorgeous, that's a really cool list. I may have to try that out.

Quote Originally Posted by apple713 View Post
    you have quite a cool collection. Very unique. Do you do all the alters yourself? if not who do you commission?
    I believe in his SCG interview, he said he does many (but not all) of the alterations himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    You don't get to play the most powerful cards in the format and then bitch when someone finally says no. You also don't get to bitch that it's not fun when someone finally tells you no instead of voyeuristicly watching you masturbate with Cantrips.

Magic Librarian
    Aug 2007
    Johannes de Silentio

Not sure how that works, but am in if it gets going.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    Any chance you can share the rest of the deck?

Soon, I guess. Lacking a couple of deltas and an infernal. Not all the brainstorms are as nice as I'd like as well.
    One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Jan 2014
    STL

Jan 2014
    STL

Jan 2014
    STL

The Voice of Reason
    Nov 2004
    Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by apple713 View Post
    Thanks Apple. I do some of them myself, buy a few on eBay, and commission a handful of trusted people for the others I either don't want to do or don't have time to do (which is becoming more and more frequently; as it seems the older you get the less free time you have).

More PIMP, this time in the form of URW CounterTop Thopters:

Find me on Twitter at @JMJACO and @EternalCentral. If you have an interest in Vintage Eldrazi, check out my book Eldrazi Meditations.

Apr 2013
    USA

Does ANYONE know the current owner or whereabouts of those Moxen? Thanks!

http://s250.photobucket.com/user/fulvio405/media/IMAGE_205.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1134[/IMG]

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Does ANYONE know the current owner or whereabouts of those Moxen? Thanks!

http://s250.photobucket.com/user/fulvio405/media/IMAGE_205.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1134[/IMG]
    You're going to get the same answer as you did in the facebook group.
    What it takes to be a pimp:
    1. Knowing the right people.
    2. Have the money
    Not one or the other, but both.

The fastest way to become a millionare is to start with a billion dollars, then start collecting magic cards, eh? - dry cereal

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

Quote Originally Posted by ReAnimator View Post
    For those wondering what the lands deck is, it's a mini game you can play between rounds like mental magic etc.
    Each land has an ability. When you get the domain in play you win the game (you can have multiples of each land in play it doesn't need to be exactly one of each, as long as you do have at least one of each).

You each start with a hand of 5.
    At the beginning of your turn draw a card.
    You can play 1 land a turn.

When you play a Plains you draw a card.
    When you play a Island nothing happens, when your opponent plays a land you can discard an island and another land that matches the same land that they played, to counter it.
    When you play a Swamp your opponent discards a card.
    When you play a Mountain you destroy a land.
    When you play a Forest you return a card from your graveyard to your hand.

Fun and simple.

how many of each land in the deck?
    -rob

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

This should answer the question you asked me earlier today, Matt

Yes, terrible quality picture, deal with it until I have time for proper lighting

Also lost a bid for my 4th Workshop yesterday. Hopefully going to pick one up in GP Sac.
    Last edited by r3dd09; 01-08-2014 at 08:50 AM.
    2. Have the money

The fastest way to become a millionare is to start with a billion dollars, then start collecting magic cards, eh? - dry cereal

Перетягивание
    Feb 2012
    Canberra, Australia

I wish people here played Vintage so i'd have an excuse to buy Bazaars, they're so pretty, nice acquisitions.

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ween View Post
    I wish people here played Vintage so i'd have an excuse to buy Bazaars, they're so pretty, nice acquisitions.
    People don't like bazaars. They are just doing solitaire.

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

Quote Originally Posted by ween View Post
    My community has zero vintage and zero legacy currently... My excuse to buy them was because I can... And because I'm single and living at home. *shrug*
    2. Have the money

Thread Information