Page 677 of 956 FirstFirst ... 177577627667673674675676677678679680681687727777 ... LastLast
Results 13,521 to 13,540 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Aug 2009
    Utrecht, Netherlands

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Mopping up is going to take a while,too....

I don't even

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

That is beyond insane. Oh my god.

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

Did you not pick up those mana symbol coins?

Like I said yesterday, beautiful stuff :)

You still need to send me that email
    What it takes to be a pimp:
    1. Knowing the right people.
    2. Have the money
    Not one or the other, but both.

The fastest way to become a millionare is to start with a billion dollars, then start collecting magic cards, eh? - dry cereal

Magic Librarian
    Aug 2007
    Johannes de Silentio

Speaking to the seller, but don't think he is selling enough of those. Will probably just pick them up first.

Will send it across.
    One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

A Whore's Limit Break Uses Anal
    Jun 2006
    Carbondale, IL

Forgot I had these:

I know I used to have more, but I guess they got lost in moves, etc. I had a chance to buy an unopened display box of them a long time ago, but passed because I thought the price was high. I kind of regret it, since I think these tokens are nifty. They pop up on Ebay sometimes (and there is a box on there right now), but I just don't know if I can justify the purchase anymore. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    People arguing about which foil reprint is better is like a Mormon and a Scientologist having a history argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattH View Post
    Don't you know that specifics are deadly poison to H. Machinus? They lack the enzymes to digest them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacosnape View Post
    What in the janky gay ninja hell is that 25th place deck?

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

Quote Originally Posted by Occam View Post
    Speaking to the seller, but don't think he is selling enough of those. Will probably just pick them up first.

Will send it across.
    If you don't pick them up, should get someone to make something similar. I thought they'd be perfect for keeping mana in a unique/awesome way
    2. Have the money

The fastest way to become a millionare is to start with a billion dollars, then start collecting magic cards, eh? - dry cereal

Well following up Occam is always a beating. But ... if you don't like foil one of kind albino Jay Leno photo card on back Underground Seas then I present mostly signed, mostly russian Zoo from this weeks legacy

I decided on actual Wald and not cheating Wald in the hopes maybe I would next level somebody and they'd just assume the opposite.

Sideboard geared towards economically depressed legacy scene.

Also ......... the perfect fit project rages on. I did my black stuff. I have alot of black cards.

somebody out there has to have a 4th Russian Hellcarver Demon for me ...

Occam, you can't mention using doubloons as counters and withhold pics!

Finally found WB swords to replace my FBB German ones.

Some custom [or just cute and japanese] tokens.

Forests I got for BUG before realising that matching Swamps don't exist

"Misprint" on the left and the randomest find in a binder of mostly casual junk at a PTQ on the right.

... and as long as I'm double sleeving like an ape I might as well snap some pictures ...

Black sorceries

Unmask makes me hard.

Black Instants and things that Perish Men.

Schwartz Enchantments.

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Why do you own tendrils of agony? I can't see you ever casting that card lol. On the other hand, I need to see those poxes get cast
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

I really like those portal forests... but can't justify them at their current price. (Yes, I just said that)

I got one package in, but I'm going to wait a page or two before posting as I don't want to be on the same page as Occam for obvious reasons.
    2. Have the money

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    Why do you own tendrils of agony? I can't see you ever casting that card lol. On the other hand, I need to see those poxes get cast
    Because they are Ranken Der Pain, and Kobolds.

Magic Librarian
    Aug 2007
    Johannes de Silentio

Quote Originally Posted by Hidetaka View Post
    Occam, you can't mention using doubloons as counters and withhold pics!
    Haven't gotten enough yet :) This is all pretty preliminary. Next time round the delta will be there, the counters will be there, perhaps the summer duals will be there too. And I'll be using an actual camera.
    One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Simple Jack Daniel's
    Apr 2009
    San Diego, CA

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    ... and as long as I'm double sleeving like an ape I might as well snap some pictures ...
    (ridiculous hotness)
    Fucking gorgeous, and well done, man. I need someday to meet you IRL so I can genuflect before your binder.

Although, much as I love your Spinning Darkness, may I ask why you didn't go with German? I love my Wirbelnde Dunkelheits. (Sorry for the shitty picture )

Quote Originally Posted by herbig View Post
    Terramorphic Expanse combines well with Urborg, tapping all over the place for black mana and then BOOM you fetch a Plains and blow them out with Ramosian Rally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scordata View Post
    Man, why won't the Rock just go away? It doesn't even have any friends.

Like, you know that feeling when you are walking outside and you step in dog shit?
    Thats the exact feeling i have when my opponent opens with Land, Mox diamond, Dark Confidant.

Apr 2014
    phillipines

wow nice cards
    i hope i get some beta duals

Dec 2010
    Beijing/Shenzhen

Quote Originally Posted by r3dd09 View Post
    I really like those portal forests... but can't justify them at their current price. (Yes, I just said that)

I got one package in, but I'm going to wait a page or two before posting as I don't want to be on the same page as Occam for obvious reasons.
    I have some simplified Chinese portal lands. It is worth about 8 to 9 USD in China, but I guess it might be harder to find in America.
    Team Blood, Beijing.
    Currently play: Sneaky Show/ Lands

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinZ View Post
    I have some simplified Chinese portal lands. It is worth about 8 to 9 USD in China, but I guess it might be harder to find in America.
    People were guying them around 18 each at GP Phoenix. Granted, I know I can get them for less, but I'd rather hoard other lands. ;)
    2. Have the money

@Yan: Awesome deck and stock list! :D Incidentally I am on my way to get my UR Stiflenought Full-Germanized too... Damn tough! So I can only but tip my hat when I look at what you achieved so far! -especially those beautiful Bolts... -

Regarding Occam's deck, sorry but this is just absurdly awesome! I mean, if you ever bring this to a tourney, do you also come with a bunch of bodyguards?

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

Quote Originally Posted by Yan View Post
    Maybe it's not exactly "pimp", but it was my first project to make one of my decks look different. At least it's consistent ;) Everything in German (no, I don't speak German at all), no foils (hate 'em), fetchable lands in white boarders for easier finding. (...and okay okay, money issues too :P) At least it looks good to me :)
    Well done, man, well done! I like the consistency (all-German, no foils), very pretty! Also, the names are really nice and being UR only, the deck looks very elegant.

Right now I can't imagine a single card from the ARN-ATQ-LEG-DRK that you may need (maybe Chain Lightning, but that's about it), yet it's possible there's something I'm missing. Do you think there might be any trouble with the need for some obscure early expansions card you may lack in German?
    Btw, I faced this trouble when building the Chinese RUG, but it was even worse, of course, as the Chinese prints started post-Alliances, thus leaving me without the obvious duals and FoWs, but also without some other stuff like for example blackbordered Pyroblasts or w/e.

It annoyed me so much that at the end I simply percolated the deck through MagicCardsTranslator and was done with the thing for good.

Speaking of which...

The last one UNL Bolt is drying at the alterer's. Got some sideboard, too.

Thanks guys! :) I honestly wasn't expecting so much love for a "dead" deck and 0 foils :D

I thought about continuing to UR Delver and getting all that stuff in German too, but then I realized the Chain Lightnings so I put that plan on hold for a moment. Other than that I can't really think of anything that doesn't come in German.

Thread Information