Page 69 of 956 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169569 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

The specimen seems to be broken.
    Dec 2008
    Sweden

Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

Man, where do you guys get all your german cards from? I'm busting my ass of trying to get all the merfolks and vials/standstills and shit. Is there anybody on thesource that trades german for english/asian/money?

Btw, that grow deck looked really cool! Never looked at a Pyroclasm portal before! :D
    "Think of all we could learn from it! It's the chance of a lifetime! You must let me have it! It's a magnificent specimen!"

Scandinavian Master Legacy 2010

World champion 93/94 2013

SPOD members (DIF, Adan et al) helped me out when I was looking for some hottness. Although I had APAC lands to offer for non-island snow-lands, which must have been a fairly enticing offer, now that I think about it.
    The E.P.I.C. Syndicate: I mean, if they play a lullaby for babies they should at least play the Monster Mash when somebody dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by herbig View Post
    If I see you in NY/I'll send you an invite/You gon' need a pass/That's the code that we live by.

Jun 2008
    Feltre, Italy

Quote Originally Posted by elof View Post
    Man, where do you guys get all your german cards from? I'm busting my ass of trying to get all the merfolks and vials/standstills and shit. Is there anybody on thesource that trades german for english/asian/money?

Btw, that grow deck looked really cool! Never looked at a Pyroclasm portal before! :D
    I sold all my german merfolks, but easy to find

I must buy : 1 mutavault german , 1 stifle and 1 polluted. I'd buy 2 dreadnought too, but its very very expensive now.

@edit2 : added other german cards in my photobucket : http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss28/Aj_capra/

Quote Originally Posted by elof View Post

In another thread, they posted a link to a german website, that you can buy all the cards in german, at the same price for american, cant find the link, but they had a thread about it on this site.

pussy head man from outer space
    Mar 2006

Magic Librarian
    Aug 2007
    Johannes de Silentio

Some non-power stuff I picked up recently. Have been busy, so cards are still in whatever I got them in:

This is the only scan I took, so apologies that some of the stuff isn't 1.5/playable.

I'll post more of my collection from time to time. Cheers everyone.

Man, that bird is ugly and sexy at the same time...

Chief Head Chief of the Department of Redundancy Department
    Dec 2005
    Massachusetts

What exactly is the story behind the Birds and the Island? Were they trying out new borders at some point? And what's so special about the Juggernaughts/Sol Ring/Armageddon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    And make no mistake, a Hulk Flash dominated metagame is shit on a plate. Sure, it made for an interesting GP and possibly even attracted a few curious newcomers who wondered "I wonder what it's like to eat shit?" or "I wonder what it's like to make other people eat shit?" That's all fine and dandy, but I'll be glad to say "Good riddance!" to Flash when I wake up tomorrow.

His name is not unknown in these woods.
    Aug 2006
    Area 88

They are Summer magic cards, very rare.
    they haunt minds...

Tom MacDonald
    May 2007
    Stoughton, MA

Yeah as Dan said the WB'd cards are summer magic, as for the Island and the Birds were test prints for the new border that came out in 8th it was just another border they tried.
    Team Hammafist
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Arzar View Post
    What kind of fucked-up, drug-laden, alternate universe of faerie rape does this guy live in?

Magic Librarian
    Aug 2007
    Johannes de Silentio

Quote Originally Posted by murderface View Post
    Man, that bird is ugly and sexy at the same time...
    Agreed, but I was never a fan of Bop. It does look better this way than the wb versions with this art.

@ B4ron:

As mentioned, they are test prints from Judgment and 8e respectively. Wizards uses test prints to test borders, colouring, foiling processes, location of P/T box, whether casting cost is on left or right etc. The prices for various test prints varies from set to set, as well as demand and playability. Most people would have seen the foil exodus test prints (sotf/CoT etc) as well as the US prints (textless cradle/duress/stroke etc).

Chief Head Chief of the Department of Redundancy Department
    Dec 2005
    Massachusetts

Ah, I see. That's pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    And make no mistake, a Hulk Flash dominated metagame is shit on a plate. Sure, it made for an interesting GP and possibly even attracted a few curious newcomers who wondered "I wonder what it's like to eat shit?" or "I wonder what it's like to make other people eat shit?" That's all fine and dandy, but I'll be glad to say "Good riddance!" to Flash when I wake up tomorrow.

His name is not unknown in these woods.
    Aug 2006
    Area 88

And also, just as an aside, that Sol Ring is worth well over $2000 (maybe closer to $3000).
    they haunt minds...

Need advice around here:

Which one is the pimpest?
    - Arabian Nights Mint Serendib Efreet ?
    - Revised BB German Serendib Efreet ?

Can't choose by myself, they both have arguments

Btw I'll post my pimped Faerie Stompy as soon as my scanner accepts to work

PS: This Sol Ring is above any form of pimp

Tom MacDonald
    May 2007
    Stoughton, MA

Quote Originally Posted by Spardantevil View Post
    Need advice around here:

AN>FBB.
    Team Hammafist
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Arzar View Post
    What kind of fucked-up, drug-laden, alternate universe of faerie rape does this guy live in?

Magic Librarian
    Aug 2007
    Johannes de Silentio

Quote Originally Posted by Spardantevil View Post
    Need advice around here:

Arabian Nights one, always. As far as Serendibs go, summer > AN > everything else. I'll post a pic of a summer efreet if I manage to pick one up later this year.

@Nitewolf: That's a tad generous on the sol ring price, I reckon, although I certainly won't complain :) The Island and beebles are priceless to me though.

Mantis Toboggan, M.D.
    Aug 2006
    Toronto, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by nitewolf9 View Post
    And also, just as an aside, that Sol Ring is worth well over $2000 (maybe closer to $3000).
    My friend purchased one in the $1000-$1400 range. That was about a year ago, so it might be a little higher. Probably not over $2000.

Trapped inside my embryonic cell
    Dec 2006
    Stoughton, MA

What's the deal with the textless, rectangular, foil UD cards at the bottom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg 'IdrA' Fields
    good sir, you appear to be somewhat lacking in intelligence. please refrain from posting until this is remedied, since it renders your opinions slightly less than correct and has a tendency to irritate more informed forum-goers.

Wow, i didnt even realize the other cards were summer magic, at first glance, i thought they were 4th edition, but when you examine them, it looks like a
    4th edition card and a revised card put into one card. I bump you again my friend

Magic Librarian
    Aug 2007
    Johannes de Silentio

@ Goobafish: I heard about that deal. If we are talking about the same person, he paid 4 x shop and 4 x bazaar for it? Pretty good deal in my opinion, and sold it off for about 500dolloars, a BB mox, a UL lotus and some foil or jap fetchlands or something.

@KillemallCFH: They're UD test prints, much like we have textless cradles, strokes, quarries etc for saga test prints. Every single UD card has a textless version, but the quantity available is lower than saga. There are foil textless masticores, bargains and rectors running around out there.

Thread Information