Page 795 of 956 FirstFirst ... 295695745785791792793794795796797798799805845895 ... LastLast
Results 15,881 to 15,900 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Nice work dude! Now if you have money left over book a flight to Philadelphia :)

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

Inb4 3 monts, when you want to get black-border :D

awesome job dude! Wish I could afford to spend... 12k$? in 3 months on cardboard crack.

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

Livin' the good life.

-Matt

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Power is how much now?

Good Lord...

2010 me was smart to buy, dumb to not buy Beta. Much like 2006 me...
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

itsJulian.com - Legacy Videos
    Apr 2007
    Munich / Germany

The price of Power is one of the reasons we didn't have the Bazaar of Moxen this season. You can't just give out BB Power 9 in a tournament you charge just 50,- € for.
    The seven cardinal sins of Legacy:
    1. Discuss the unbanning of Land Tax Earthcraft.
    2. Argue that banning Force of Will would make the format healthier.
    3. Play Brainstorm without Fetchlands.
    4. Stifle Standstill.
    5. Think that Gaea's Blessing will make you Solidarity-proof.
    6. Pass priority after playing Infernal Tutor.
    7. Fail to playtest against Nourishing Lich (coZ iT wIlL gEt U!).

Remember the good ole' days of 80 duals, and 2 sets of power being given away at BoM ... I'm waiting for Shops and Bazaars to hit $1,000 by Eternal Weekend.

Zombie Elf Warrior
    Dec 2004
    seattle

@AznSeal - Your shit is sexy. I like the Disney/Hulk themes. Keep it pimpin, pimpin.
    Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    was greg mitchells hair ever on camera?
    Elves Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/2EVsdw2

Okay, I know this isn't Legacy, but here's my Modern Affinity deck. All original or promo foil printings

And the sideboard

Pancake
    Oct 2012
    Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by GnuHouse View Post
    Okay, I know this isn't Legacy, but here's my Modern Affinity deck. All original or promo foil printings

looks sharp, although i question the miser old bordered Island between all the nee border cards
    Kagu-Tsuchi カグツチ (Jund NicFit)
    Rhino's Abbondanza (Junk NicFit)
    4c Aggro Loam

Quote Originally Posted by Chatto View Post
    How about: ramp into Deed, clear the board, and bash your opponent's head in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmans View Post
    looks sharp, although i question the miser old bordered Island between all the nee border cards
    Yeah, I had thought about that. I had a Zendikar full art one but didn't like it. I might see what I can get my hands on at GP Vegas

Site Contributor
    Jan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmans View Post
    Really? I question anyone who chooses new border over old border.

Classic 6th Edition. Adding insult to injury since 1999.

My TES's blue mana sources and a Pyroclasm that "looks too much like a white card to be used in the tournament, please replace it before the next round" according to some blind L2.

Six more Dredge cards than I'll ever use.

A sweet rk Post alter.

Quote Originally Posted by AznSeal View Post
    Very well. I'll post the entire deck when I have time but right now it's entirely s-chinese foil for the most part if possible, and s-chinese non foil if a foil printing doesn't exist. I'm in the process of getting stuff altered. Here's several I have done so far
    (snip)
    You always have the best posts in this thread, ridiculous stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidetaka View Post
    Classic 6th Edition. Adding insult to injury since 1999.

My TES's blue mana sources and a Pyroclasm that "looks too much like a white card to be used in the tournament, please replace it before the next round" according to some blind L2.

Six more Dredge cards than I'll ever use.

A sweet rk Post alter.

That pyroclasm is SWEEEEEEET

I wish everyone luck in finding some sweet stuff at all of the MMA2015 GPs around the world this week.
    Using Tapatalk

Hello

This is my deck: http://imgur.com/a/iHbnF

Sorry for the recent elf spam, but I wanted to post this because I recently got some commissioned alters back and I think they looked great. I thought this deck was finally good enough to show.

I started playing Legacy around a decade ago and from the start, I knew I wanted to play Elves. It was fun and I was a high school student with little to no income. It was no where near tier 1 back then. Back then, it was an all-in combo deck with Summoner's Pact, Emrakul, and Grapeshot as the finishers.

Over the years, I slowly upgraded my deck. I took a break for a few years during college. When I came back, Elves became a whole new deck. With the new legend rule change which made Gaea's Cradle insane and the printing of Craterhoof Behemoth, Elves was finally good. I have a little more income now since graduating college and I upgraded from English nonfoil to English foil, and then now it's almost complete as Chinese foil.

It's the only deck I keep built. I don't really buy cards anymore unless they're simplified chinese foils that i'm missing. I plan to get almost every card altered eventually, so if anyone has any alter ideas, let me know. Stuff I like: superheroes, tv shows, random nerdy stuff, movies, pop culture references, etc.

When this deck is completely 100% chinese foil and altered, i'll probably work on simplify chinese foiling a vintage deck, career and/or future wife permitting :P

I chose the Khans of Tarkir fetchlands because they're cheaper so i'll feel less bad if I have them altered.

Hello

Sorry for the recent elf spam, but I wanted to post this because I recently got some commissioned alters back and I think they looked great. I thought this deck was finally good enough to show.

I started playing Legacy around a decade ago and from the start, I knew I wanted to play Elves. It was fun and I was a high school student with little to no income. It was no where near tier 1 back then. Back then, it was an all-in combo deck with Summoner's Pact, Emrakul, and Grapeshot as the finishers.

Over the years, I slowly upgraded my deck. I took a break for a few years during college. When I came back, Elves became a whole new deck. With the new legend rule change which made Gaea's Cradle insane and the printing of Craterhoof Behemoth, Elves was finally good. I have a little more income now since graduating college and I upgraded from English nonfoil to English foil, and then now it's almost complete as Chinese foil.

It's the only deck I keep built. I don't really buy cards anymore unless they're simplified chinese foils that i'm missing. I plan to get almost every card altered eventually, so if anyone has any alter ideas, let me know. Stuff I like: superheroes, tv shows, random nerdy stuff, movies, pop culture references, etc.

When this deck is completely 100% chinese foil and altered, i'll probably work on simplify chinese foiling a vintage deck, career and/or future wife permitting :P

I chose the Khans of Tarkir fetchlands because they're cheaper so i'll feel less bad if I have them altered.
    This is awesome! Thanks for sharing

Hello

Unreal, looking forward to your next deck!

Super Secret Tech "Ooh...shiny!"
    Jul 2010
    Edinboro, PA

AznSeal
    If you didn't already have the Natural Orders done I would thought doing a Stargate SG1 thing would be pretty cool with all the wormholes
    Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    Can't understand wanting the new new border if you have a choice, for any reason. You have to be a casual or have rickets.
    Cockatrice: EMFry

Why did you choose Simplified Chinese?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post
    Why did you choose Simplified Chinese?
    My parents are from China and I moved to the United States at a young age. As a result, I learned English as my primary language. I can speak and listen to Chinese fine but I can't read or write it. Over the years I've been trying to be Chinese literate so anyway helps. Using simplified Chinese cards helps me. Plus they look cool xD

Thread Information