Page 823 of 956 FirstFirst ... 323723773813819820821822823824825826827833873923 ... LastLast
Results 16,441 to 16,460 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Quote Originally Posted by Vishen View Post
    Foil set

Pips, or did not happen ;-)

Mar 2014
    Moscow

what is pips?

what is pips?
    I think, he means pics

Greetings,
    Kathal

Mar 2014
    Moscow

I see it without problems
    I think it is some kind of shit they make with google+ photos again, I dont know how to add photos now

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

I see it without problems
    I think it is some kind of shit they make with google+ photos again, I dont know how to add photos now
    they are likely private

Do you have a moment to talk about Primeval Titan?

May 2013
    Canada, eh

I see them as well. Nice looking but I hope the foil bend isn't crazy! You should upload them to http://imgur.com and paste a link.

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Pretty sick, even with the bend.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Oct 2015
    Paris

Hello guys,

I'm a long time reader of this post and I just decided to pimp my legacy pool in korean when it's possible. Is it that hard to fin Vth edition korean Brainstorm ? I checked on mkm and I found only one BS. Do you have any idea where I can find a playset ?

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Douif View Post
    Hello guys,

I'm a long time reader of this post and I just decided to pimp my legacy pool in korean when it's possible. Is it that hard to fin Vth edition korean Brainstorm ? I checked on mkm and I found only one BS. Do you have any idea where I can find a playset ?
    Yes, they are incredible hard to find.

Ebay/High end magic on fb might be ur best bets.

Hello guys,

I HAVE seen them for sale in the last few months in the foreign and highend groups on Facebook, but the people selling them have them at the top dollar they are going for right now. I would recommend shopping around for them first, but worst case scenario you buy on there. If I remember correctly one of the sellers had 10 Korean copies?
    Using Tapatalk

Curious, but how much are we talking about for korean brainstorm? 100 euros?

Dec 2011
    Calgary, Alberta

Quote Originally Posted by bop2 View Post
    Curious, but how much are we talking about for korean brainstorm? 100 euros?
    They shouldn't be that high. Around $50 USD iirc.

Oct 2015
    Paris

Thanks guys for the anwser. I asked to join the high end facebook group and I'll try to find some korean brainstorms.

Thanks guys for the anwser. I asked to join the high end facebook group and I'll try to find some korean brainstorms.
    Happy hunting! Please Show your results!

!
    Jan 2010
    Lehigh Valley, PA

Got a set of these cool guys.

Anyone know what the print run on these are? What about the Origins Prerelease cards? With 40 different cards available for Origins, each individual promo is possibly rarer than a regular pack foil. (Moreso for BFZ, when every rare/mythic is a prerelease foil.)

Undefeated hair
    Jan 2012
    Seattle, WA

Quote Originally Posted by jrsthethird View Post
    <pic>
    Anyone know what the print run on these are? What about the Origins Prerelease cards? With 40 different cards available for Origins, each individual promo is possibly rarer than a regular pack foil. (Moreso for BFZ, when every rare/mythic is a prerelease foil.)
    Looks like someone took a sharpie to a foil blank. The print run is without a doubt too much.

Hello guys,

Just to clarify, you're looking for Korean 5th and not the Brainstorm with the V symbol, right? The only language with the set symbol for 5th edition is Simplified Chinese. S-Chinese 5th Brainstorms are even more ridiculously hard to find (and therefore is my Vintage Brainstorm )
    Languages and dates for every set. For all you true pimps.

Nov 2010
    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by jrsthethird View Post

I support wizards attempts to thwart counterfeiting but the card front has been RUINED imo with the holothingy. Hopefully in future they will be able to find a way to do away with this monstrosity. I find their promotional products predictable and unpleasant. Best avoid.
    mtgpimp

Hello guys,

when I bought them like 2 years ago there were at least 4 sets of them on MKM.. in contrast to jap Infernals which were hard to find at the time and there was 30+ few months later... I mean the cards will pop up eventually just look for them and ask some traders, the high end group is a good start

Foil set
    Like I know you're in Russia and have more access to this sort of stuff than most but HOLY SHITBALLS that's one of the most impressive things I've seen in this thread for a long time (not withstanding Occum's reverse cards)

So question...

Now that we've all had a chance to see the new foil "Expedition" fetchlands, how pimp are they exactly in the Pimpness Heirarchy for Legacy fetchlands? Are they the pinnacle? Are they not even as nice as unfoil Onslaught fetches?

How much do you guys actually like the look of the new fetchlands?

Thread Information