Page 930 of 956 FirstFirst ... 430830880920926927928929930931932933934940 ... LastLast
Results 18,581 to 18,600 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

As it is, this thread doesn't get enough "decks" posted (need I remind it is the "Pimp legacy decks" thread)...so even though it has ugly revised duals , I can appreciate the time and effort he put in to get to this point.

What we really need in this topic is decently sized pics and people not quoting six hundred pictures in their posts.
    "You either die a Onesto-Player, or live long enough to see yourself become a Dredger"

May 2013
    NAS Oceana

Quote Originally Posted by YIGIT View Post

It all started with USD 400 worth Mono Black Legacy Reanimator deck in 2012.

The last missing foil piece of the deck arrived today:

My eyes are trying to focus on the playmat, i can't get the whole view but from what i can see, it looks like a beautiful playmat.
    Legacy: GWR Enchantress (2010-Current)
    I'm also always looking for friendly players in League of Legends IGN Dread Return, doesn't have to be competitive, just be nice and friendly.
    [S3 - Diamond, S4 - Diamond, S5 - Diamond, Current Season - Diamond] Primary role Support, Secondary MID Lane, Alternate Jungle.

Site Contributor
    Jan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by CutthroatCasual View Post
    I'm not the only one in here that things that WB stuff doesn't belong in the pimp thread
    I see. UNL Hypnotic Specter vs M10 shiny Hyppie? By your logic, the latter wins, yes? Give me the original framed, non-shiny WB any day. That's totally ok, and I won't insult your choice. At least not to your face in this instance. We're gentlemen and should act accordingly. Cheers.
    For those interested in the latest Ancient decks (and the format in general) visit: http://ancientmtgdecks.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by rlesko View Post
    Beautiful deck! Would have made a few different decisions, but I always appreciate a fully foiled deck. What will you do about your duals, now?
    I will get them altered later on. I am afraid of investing in FBB due to increased number of counterfeits.

Those Thoughtseizes have no business not being Lorwyn
    Those Brainstorms have no business not being Masques
    Those duals have no business not being FBB
    I do not like Masques art. Your other points are fair. I will get my Thoughtseizes altered as Darth Maul, Darth Vader & Kylo Ren in case I can find a good artist in altering business in China. I am afraid of investing in FBB due to increased number of counterfeits.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    My eyes are trying to focus on the playmat, i can't get the whole view but from what i can see, it looks like a beautiful playmat.
    It is Affinity playmat by rkpost: http://www.rkpost.net/_p/prd1/423376...ul127-affinity

My favorite rkpost playmat that I own is shown below. It was a limited edition & it is out of stock.

Is this MC Darth Vader that's about to drop a mic or am I missinterpreting the pic?

The Agonistic Antagonist
    Mar 2015

Quote Originally Posted by YIGIT View Post
    I will get them altered later on. I am afraid of investing in FBB due to increased number of counterfeits.
    Fake FBB duals are pretty noticeable. Just go through a reputable seller on HEG.
    The purpose of any moat is to impede attack. Some are filled with water, some with thistles. Some are filled with things best left unseen.

Never have posted a full deck before, but here is my casual vintage deck. Its not a competitive list, it was mainly built
    to be halfway consistent and fun at kitchen table.
    as you can see i have no uniform pimping style, for different cards i prefer different languages. if you see a card that appears not alpha or foreign, look again, its a misprint :)
    everything that can be foil, is foil (also the russian jace :) )

the only two cards that bother me are the mystical tutor, of which i just dont have a special version, and the black lotus, which is "just" beta,
    but i cant afford an alpha atm, this will have to wait a bit.

(the large pic was resized because the original files were too big, so i made screenshots and uploaded them)

Apr 2015
    Vancouver, Canada

Not sure if this counts as 'pimp', but I just received my third FBB German Tundra for Legacy Miracles so thought I'd post it. My preference is for original printing non-foil in English or German (NM / SP). The main exception is Ponder, which I'm sure is not new here. Feedback welcome!

https://imgur.com/gallery/cGXL0

Site Contributor

Feb 2015
    Detroit, MI

Quote Originally Posted by prepare4robots View Post
    Not sure if this counts as 'pimp', but I just received my third FBB German Tundra for Legacy Miracles so thought I'd post it. My preference is for original printing non-foil in English or German (NM / SP). The main exception is Ponder, which I'm sure is not new here. Feedback welcome!

https://imgur.com/gallery/cGXL0
    I like this style a lot but would try to complete getting all German if possible (don't know if it's all available). Also, I'd go with Lowryn Ponder. For me, it's nonfoil, 1st print, in 1 language. Thanks for sharing!

Nov 2010
    Tacoma, WA

It's been a while! Here's an update of my crazy old school cube:

The Agonistic Antagonist
    Mar 2015

Quote Originally Posted by dernestor86 View Post
    Never have posted a full deck before, but here is my casual vintage deck. Its not a competitive list, it was mainly built
    to be halfway consistent and fun at kitchen table.
    as you can see i have no uniform pimping style, for different cards i prefer different languages. if you see a card that appears not alpha or foreign, look again, its a misprint :)
    everything that can be foil, is foil (also the russian jace :) )

the only two cards that bother me are the mystical tutor, of which i just dont have a special version, and the black lotus, which is "just" beta,
    but i cant afford an alpha atm, this will have to wait a bit.

[MONEY]

(the large pic was resized because the original files were too big, so i made screenshots and uploaded them)
    Casually rolling in here with a deck worth like $40k.
    The purpose of any moat is to impede attack. Some are filled with water, some with thistles. Some are filled with things best left unseen.

Site Contributor

Feb 2015
    Detroit, MI

MoxMonkey,
    Are those CE duals? Nice to see all those old cards.

Casually rolling in here with a deck worth like $40k.
    It's actually a bit over 62k with recent real market prices, it retail probably a lot more. not sure where those 40 come from, its not 2012 anymore^^ :D

Still, I think that casual decks of all formats can be pimped. This right is not reserved for EDH players only

The Agonistic Antagonist
    Mar 2015

It's actually a bit over 62k with recent real market prices, it retail probably a lot more. not sure where those 40 come from, its not 2012 anymore^^ :D

Still, I think that casual decks of all formats can be pimped. This right is not reserved for EDH players only

Didn't realize the POCCNR foils were worth that much. Mind giving a price breakdown of the deck?

Didn't realize the POCCNR foils were worth that much. Mind giving a price breakdown of the deck?
    The russian foils "only" have a part of around 8.5k in the deck, the value added by them is negligible.
    Even with regular english nonfoils it would be a lot over 40k. Also note that the guru islands are no normal islands but misstamped gurus. Less than 20 are known to exist. Each is a few grand by itself.

May 2013
    NAS Oceana

Quote Originally Posted by MoxMonkey View Post
    It's been a while! Here's an update of my crazy old school cube: *snip*

[/URL]
    Hey man, nice collection you have, the old stuff are beautiful. Do you mind showing your playmat? I like to see what playmats people use also lol.
    Legacy: GWR Enchantress (2010-Current)
    I'm also always looking for friendly players in League of Legends IGN Dread Return, doesn't have to be competitive, just be nice and friendly.
    [S3 - Diamond, S4 - Diamond, S5 - Diamond, Current Season - Diamond] Primary role Support, Secondary MID Lane, Alternate Jungle.

The Agonistic Antagonist
    Mar 2015

Also note that the guru islands are no normal islands but misstamped gurus. Less than 20 are known to exist. Each is a few grand by itself.
    Yea I saw that, didn't realize they were a few grand each I thought maybe like $1500 tops.

Nov 2010
    Tacoma, WA

Quote Originally Posted by ScottW View Post
    MoxMonkey,
    Are those CE duals? Nice to see all those old cards.
    Yeah they are. I have zero use for real duals. But everything I'm trying to get beta if I can. Only 2 cards left to get rid of CE. Forcefield and gauntlet of might.

Nov 2010
    Tacoma, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Hey man, nice collection you have, the old stuff are beautiful. Do you mind showing your playmat? I like to see what playmats people use also lol.
    Just the infect mat from rk post.

Thread Information