Page 949 of 956 FirstFirst ... 449849899939945946947948949950951952953 ... LastLast
Results 18,961 to 18,980 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Nearly done. Note that the Groves are a personal choice. I like the new art more and removed Future Sight copies from my deck for them. At this point what is in here are by choice as I have had the option for other copies of cards.

Album link for dumbly large images.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

Long Live Maverick
    Dec 2012
    Kennesaw, GA, USA

Quote Originally Posted by bfeingersh View Post
    Almost done with this deck, have a few remaining English/Chinese lands and sideboard cards to upgrade but most of the spells are JPN/KOR now.
    Sweet basics - old border korean is beautiful. Always good to see more elves decks.
    Tusk up.
    (Not so) Current Decks: GB Elves, GW Maverick, GWb Maverick, LED Dredge, ANT, TES, Jund Storm.

Some of you may know I collect Earthquakes .... would people agree that these are the 4 best Earthquakes?

I had the Beta and via a friend I had arranged to buy the Alpha and Summer..... and then he busted this one out as a gift for me. Turns out he saw it on eBay and bought it for me. Now to get the right side one :)

Oh and I bought some slabs as well :)

Jun 2016
    Tampere, Finland

Got various stuff signed at GP Seattle:

16/16 of my duals are now signed.

Site Contributor

Feb 2015
    Detroit, MI

Kylis,
    Interesting combination of cards and languages. Nice signatures!

KIP_NZ,
    Yes

Finished my Legacy Reanimator Deck's Pimping Journey. Started when the Judge Promo Forces were announced. I chose not to foil the Show and Tells, Exhume, and Lotus Petals. They looked funky in the new frame and Graveborn foils seemed odd.

Jun 2016
    Tampere, Finland

Looking good! Love the FBBs and Gurus. Are the 8th ed frame fetches a personal preference over ONS foils?

Oct 2005
    Toronto Canada

Got a bunch of stuff signed at GP Seattle thanks to a friend who went.
    Sorry my phone camera is such a potato.

Updates to my 94 deck, about 2/3rds signed now.
    Only need the factories signed now for the lands.
    Also i now have 40/40 of my dual lands signed!
    (this doesn't add up too 60 cards, it's more, i just constantly change things and shift numbers so i displayed playsets when i don't necessarily run them)

Quote Originally Posted by Kylis View Post
    Looking good! Love the FBBs and Gurus. Are the 8th ed frame fetches a personal preference over ONS foils?
    I won a full set of those fetches in a team constructed event. I kept the Bloodstained Mires and Polluted Delta and my other Teammate kept the windswept and flooded strands. It has sentimental value to me, though old border foils are nice.

Jun 2016
    Tampere, Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke is Good View Post
    I won a full set of those fetches in a team constructed event. I kept the Bloodstained Mires and Polluted Delta and my other Teammate kept the windswept and flooded strands. It has sentimental value to me, though old border foils are nice.
    Cool!

May 2013
    NAS Oceana

https://imgur.com/a/PJDuvb6

Edit: My apologies, im such a noob, I don't know how to make my images small enough to post here
    But there's a link to my current stuff.

The playmat is a custom playmat, I am a big fan of the character, props to anyone that recognizes

EDIT 2: (still trying to make it smaller)
    Legacy: GWR Enchantress (2010-Current)
    I'm also always looking for friendly players in League of Legends IGN Dread Return, doesn't have to be competitive, just be nice and friendly.
    [S3 - Diamond, S4 - Diamond, S5 - Diamond, Current Season - Diamond] Primary role Support, Secondary MID Lane, Alternate Jungle.

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

no dark depths? :( seems like a fun option if you wanted to run a crop rotation or two (which might be decent with the karakas+sanctum anyway.

haven't played enchantress is about 10 years, but just a thought. sorry if i'm way off!
    -rob

Hey i just discovered this topic and i would like to share you my pimped legacy deck as im pretty proud of it and it's just being completed.
    But what's the best way to post picture like the one i saw above to have a width and good quality image ? Do you just upload them on imgur ?
    Anyway gg eveyrone for all your beautiful stuff and hoping to post mine here soon :)

Quote Originally Posted by M1n1stry View Post
    Hey i just discovered this topic and i would like to share you my pimped legacy deck as im pretty proud of it and it's just being completed.
    But what's the best way to post picture like the one i saw above to have a width and good quality image ? Do you just upload them on imgur ?
    Anyway gg eveyrone for all your beautiful stuff and hoping to post mine here soon :)
    IMGUR Huge Thumbnail is what I use as my hosting of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by KIP_NZ View Post
    IMGUR Huge Thumbnail is what I use as my hosting of choice.
    Thanks !

Here is the baby, everything foiled out (some were kinda hard to find) except ofc the bilands/city/portent :)

Happy its finally finished (yeah tho my forces are not japanese but well that's the limit i wont reach, dont wanna sell a kidney xD)

Jan 2017
    TN

Quote Originally Posted by M1n1stry View Post
    Thanks !

Here is the baby, everything foiled out (some were kinda hard to find) except ofc the bilands/city/portent :)
    Happy its finally finished (yeah tho my forces are not japanese but well that's the limit i wont reach, dont wanna sell a kidney xD)
    Am I looking at...Miracles of Science?

Such a cool concept. I love the idea.

Also, you've got some gorgeous cardboard.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bit9mm View Post
    Am I looking at...Miracles of Science?

Such a cool concept. I love the idea.

Also, you've got some gorgeous cardboard.
    You are indeed ^^ i had to do some tweeks since top banning but still fun to play and got good results with it also :)

I decided to build an old school deck..... I'm not a fan of WB cards so this was what came out.

Site Contributor
    Jan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KIP_NZ View Post
    I decided to build an old school deck..... I'm not a fan of WB cards so this was what came out.
    Sweet deck, but I wouldn't do 4 City in a 2c deck, even without the duals. Is no Sedge due to none in black border or just a deck choice? But yeah, awesome deck bro.
    For those interested in the latest Ancient decks (and the format in general) visit: http://ancientmtgdecks.blogspot.ca/

Gotta love playset of Juzams

Thread Information