While I agree with cutting cabal pits (I haven't been running them for a while) I disagree on cutting a tomb of urami. Yes, it is agrivating as hell if thats ur only land and you want to brainstorm / xantid.... but the ability to make an uncounterable 5/5 is just rediculous in control matchups. If you can follow that up with a burning wish ->duress then it's prety much game. I also disagree with going down to 3 plunge. With 2 plunges in your hand you can sometimes combo without even using DReturns or IGG. For example lets just say you have a hand of dark rit, rite of flame, 2x plunge, burning wish, and 2 lands on the board. You can use both rituals, then plunge twice for a ritual and an LED, then burning wish for a fuckton of gobos (16 to be exact). Or, if you are feeling balsy, you can DReturns with 0 floating. In this scenario the plunges become the storm engine by either replacing themself manawise with a dark rit / rite of flame or netting a mana with an LED. Of course you could also just plunge once as a set up and try and grab and LED, then straight up win the next turn. They are definately the hardest part of the deck to play, but they are also the most rewarding if played correctly.

BTW I'm currently in the middle of writing up a big long post about mulling hands in this deck. School is a bitch right now, so I'm not exactly sure when I'll post it, but it is in the works.

kronicler