Thread: MtG in California?

MtG in California?

So, I will be on vacation in California for about a month and was wondering if there are any places to play tournaments, not necessarily legacy but any format. Also, if you could tell me the average amount of people that attend. I will be all over the state. Let me know if you have a weekly tournament every friday, maybe I can stop by.

Re: MtG in California?

www.dearmrfantazy.com

Its in Orange. I like it

Banned
    Mar 2006
    Lake Of Fire and Brimstone

California is HUGE. If you plan on driving to any event it's almost like traveling cross country from certain areas.

The Voice of Reason
    Nov 2004
    Chicago

There's a place called Game Empire in San Diego that hosts weekly sanctioned Legacy tournaments on Friday nights, starting around 6:15pm - 6:30pm PST. They usually draw between 24-50+ people (depending on time of year, holidays, etc.), probably averaging around 30-34 I would guess.

The website is http://www.gameempire.com/, and the address is:
    Game Empire
    7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
    Suite 306
    San Diego, CA 92111
    (858) 576-1525

Dear Mr Fantazy in Orange County also hosts tournaments, but I'm not sure what their schedule is like nowadays, but they're run by the owner Shawn, who's pretty nice. The address is:
    Dear Mr Fantazy
    1040 N Tustin St
    Orange, CA
    (714) 288-1353

Thanks guys,

@ Cavius, I will be all over the state at certain times, so I just want to know specific places that hold tournies at specific times.

Thanks
    Eric

Banned

Aug 2006
    San Diego

There is a place in Berkly that is pretty big, if you are headed that way I can get you info, but I don't live up there.

Thread Information