Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Article] Special Announcement and Unlocking Legacy #1

Re: [Article] Special Announcement and Unlocking Legacy #1

Quote Originally Posted by Complete_Jank View Post
    I don't ream many articles
    Heh! There ought to be a word for when you make a typo, and it makes another word, and it's funny.

Also, what do you people eat that keeps you on the toilet for that long? Shit or get off the pot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    Matt, basically everything you said turned out to be true.
    TeamReflection || noitcelfeRmaeT

My MOTL sale list

Viva la pimienta!
    Feb 2005
    Danville, IL

Quote Originally Posted by MattH View Post
    Also, what do you people eat that keeps you on the toilet for that long? Shit or get off the pot.
    QFT, my brother is the same way. He goes in to take a dump, and then about 5 hours later, comes out...What are you people doing in there? Building a summer home? Pitching a tent? What? Does the poo play tricks on you, making you think it's all gone, when in actuality, it isn't. That must be a horrible life to live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton
    What does that mean? Huh? "China is here." I don't even know what the hell that means. All I know is that this Lo Pan character comes out of thin air in the middle of a goddamn alley while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds, and he just STANDS there! Waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him, with LIGHT coming out of his mouth!

The King of Lockjobs
    Oct 2003
    Middle of Nowhere, NY

Well, I used to be a quick shitter. Hop into the bathroom, get the job done, get out. But now, it's about the only place where I can some semblance of privacy. It doesn't matter so much what I do in there as long as I'm doing by myself. Current book of choice is a Sudoko book. I'm trying to finish a whole puzzle in one sitting - or should I say "shitting."

Other popular choices were Thoreau, old D&D books, Newsweek, and Dickinson.

Was this thead about something related to Magic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavius The Great View Post
    Germany seems to find me influential. Have you ever Googled "Nourishing Lich"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    No, Peter_Rotten, you are the problems.

Get Money, Ghost
    Oct 2005
    Albany

Actual feedback:

The reason Deed sees little play is because it's incredibly slow against Goblins, not because it's colors are "weak" (black is arguably the 2nd, maybe ever the strongest color in the format).

I wouldn't have minded seeing a little bit on Red Death, BHWC Landstill and other non Iggy Storm combo.
    Team Rehab- We Keep Coming Back For More
    Team Blitzkrieg- Swagga.
    Storm Boards
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeSpam View Post
    Legacy is like Japan. We don't make stuff, we just make stuff better.

Undefined Fantastic Object

Oct 2006
    Waterloo, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Whit3 Ghost View Post
    Actual feedback:

The reason Deed sees little play is because it's incredibly slow against Goblins, not because it's colors are "weak" (black is arguably the 2nd, maybe ever the strongest color in the format).

I wouldn't have minded seeing a little bit on Red Death, BHWC Landstill and other non Iggy Storm combo.
    Black never beats blue. Blue reads 'Broken', not blue. They should make blue Lightning Bolt and Duress to continue brokenness concept for blue.
    She said, "You're broken."
    "So is your face." replied the Tarmogoyf.

Jun 2005
    Knoxville, TN

Quote Originally Posted by Whit3 Ghost View Post
    You should read more tournament coverage. Red, blue, and white are by far the strongest and most heavily played colors in the format. Green and Black have some key cards but they do not have the efficiency and depth of support cards to make them viable. Deed isn't any slower than other non-red removal spells, but it's much weaker because its colors can't provide the support it needs.

Viva la pimienta!
    Feb 2005
    Danville, IL

Quote Originally Posted by C.P. View Post
    Black never beats blue.
    I'd beg to differ ;)

Quote Originally Posted by C.P.
    Blue reads 'Broken by Black', not blue
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Machinus
    Any deck that can support this card would have a huge advantage against the creature-heavy environments that define Legacy tournaments.
    Like the 4c Landstill that I hear is pretty good? While I agree that Green and Black aren't powerhouse colors, there is no denying that Deed is the most powerful sweeper in the format. So when backed up by the more efficient colors, such as Blue and White, Deed can be the centerpiece to a powerful control deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton
    What does that mean? Huh? "China is here." I don't even know what the hell that means. All I know is that this Lo Pan character comes out of thin air in the middle of a goddamn alley while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds, and he just STANDS there! Waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him, with LIGHT coming out of his mouth!

Thread Information