Thread: #mtgthesource.com

?
    Dec 2003
    High stakes cash games

#mtgthesource.com

Hey all since I've noticed about 6 source users on irc.solidirc.com servers on irc clients I made this channel. Join up if you want to talk people will always be on right now we have cynicall squirrel Hanni Me Vstheworld Eldariel and DaveSlusher. Join up if you get the chance.
    Team NeverWin: We just top 8 a lot.

Too lazy to post.

Faerie Godfather

Jul 2005
    Finland

Re: #mtgthesource.com

I was asked to post here, so uhh, I'm posting here. But yea, I'm idling in the channel so it has to be some good.

There was already a channel on EFnet, but it was lame.

Any channel not on EFnet or Rizon (maybe enterthegame) has little chance of being used by people who IRC already.
    “It's possible. But it involves... {checks archives} Nature's Revolt, Opalescence, two Unstable Shapeshifters (one of which started as a Doppelganger), a Tide, an animated land, a creature with Fading, a Silver Wyvern, some way to get a creature into play in response to stuff, some way to get a land into play in response to stuff (a different land from the animated land), and one heck of a Rube Goldberg timing diagram.
    -David DeLaney

?
    Dec 2003
    High stakes cash games

meh we have more people in our channel than the one on efnet ever did.
    Team NeverWin: We just top 8 a lot.

Too lazy to post.

Why is Voice required on a general chat room? That seems kinda retarded.
    BZK! - Storm Boards

Been there, tried that, still casting Doomsday.
    Drawing my deck for 0 mana since 2013.

Etherium is limited. Innovation is not.
    Aug 2006
    Columbus, OH

www.magic-league.com

Log in to magic-league and join the chat and play rooms. Then type /join #mtgthesource.com for our channel. Magic-league holds online magic tournaments constantly, although the amount of Legacy tournaments is low due to low interest in the format there. The more people that play Legacy that come to magic-league, the more Legacy tournaments there will be.

So everybody, start going to magic-league, join our channel, and let's get involved with online tournaments and playtesting in preparation for GP Columbus. :)

That other Stax guy
    Dec 2004
    Germany

It's unbelievable! There are actually people in this channel! Go join whenever you're online!
    Seriously nice to finally have an irc channel for Legacy that isn't filled with idiots <3
    "Anybody want some . . . toast?" —Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

Thread Information