Got a few games in today, went 3-1 in the FNM Legacy.

Round 1: vs UR Delver

[G1] Opponent, burnt through their counter magic stopping my Green Sun's Zenith, and Enchantress's Presence. While applying pressure with Delver and Young Pyromancer. I resolved Solemnity, and Living wish the next turn grabbing Glacial Chasm out of my SB and dropping it into play. Opponent conceded as he has no answer.

[G2] Mulled to 6, keeping hand with a Leyline of Sanctity. Opponent has the double delver opening but his only counter magic that I saw the entire game was a Force of Will. He countered my only enchantress, but has no interaction with my Solemnity. I wished for a dark Depths to end the game early, but he bought enough time chump blocking with all his delvers, and he bounced the token. With that plan out, I just played normally and just lock my opponent out of the game with the standard enchantress and confinements.

Match result: 2-0
Current standing: 1-0

Round 2: vs BUG Delver

[G1] A barrage of hand destructions (double hymn), Force of Will, and Daze, and an Abrupt Decay got him there. My one and only Argothian Enchantress, was helping me go through my cards, but he killed everything I had. This was a loss.

[G2] Same as G1, I mulled to 6 keeping a hand with Leyline of Sanctity, GSZ and Sterling Grove but he had double Force of Wills, and 3x Abrupt Decay. Not much to say, he drew the nuts, and had all the answers, he slowly killed me with DRS activations and whatever that 2/2 creature that becomes a 4/4 that gives him some sort of library manipulation / filtering.

Match result: 0-2
Current standing: 1-1

Round 3: Death and Taxes

[G1] He had thalia and stoneforge, but I was producing enough mana for thalia to slow me down. I stopped his attacks with Moat and with the protection it gave me, I grabbed Dark Depths, immediately turning it to a Marit Lage, as Chasm is a bad pick versus DnT.

[G2] He dropped Sanctum Prelate, preventing me from casting anything that costs 3,and had 3 Wastelands sitting at bay. My moat bought me a few turns, but I can't assemble a solid defense fast enough to hold him off.

[G3] Choosing to be on the play, I had a choice between Enchantress or Solemnity. I prioritized dropping Solemnity now while I still can. He dropped Sanctum Prelate at 3. I dont have an engine, and hes got double ports and thalia going on, but i had double elephant grass as well, while I am also holding on to a Serra's Sanctum that I plan to drop when the time is right, as he does have a wasteland in play. He figured hes not going anywhere so he decided to leave my mana alone to drop an equipment. I gained a massive distance off that as I drop an Argothian, and chained into a few Wild Growths. over the course of a few turns I had enough to power up an Emrakul, and finally dropped my Sanctum.

Match result: 2-1
Current Standing: 2-1

Round 4: vs UW Stoneblade

[G1] He used up his counters stopping my enchantresses, that he had nothing to stop Solemnity. Living Wish into Dark Depths ended the game the turn after.

[G2] Opponent countered my early Solemnity, and Counsil's Judgement my Argothian. With no Solemnity and no Enchantress, I living wished for an Eidolon of Blossoms instead, seems like he's digging for a removal, but my Sterling Grove gave him shroud, and I slowly, little by little started burying my opponent in card advantage, as I came across more enchantresses, and later powered up an Emrakul.

Match result: 2-0
Final standing: 3-1

It was a pretty fun night. BUG delver for me, felt it was very difficult for me to combat, but he did have crazy hand both games.
Or at least it felt crazy for me