Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Future Sight Cards

Re: Future Sight Cards

Quote Originally Posted by TeenieBopper View Post
    I'm not reading through an 18 page thread because really, I don't care enough.

But I was randomly on SCG today... are they changing the fucking card face again? Like, I dealt with it last time, becuase they didn't really change anything. But what I saw today was pretty fucking lame.

Does it make me hardcore oldschool if I say this change is going to make me quit when I really already have?
    It's just a temporary thing for FS. Maro said there's no plan to change faces for real at this time.

Still, as not-that-bad that this card face is, it's still a pretty drastic change from the current one... I really wish they didn't go so overboard so this 90 something cards wouldn't look SO different.

Curmudgeon
    Apr 2004
    Brussels

Main Entry: par·a·site
    Pronunciation: 'per-&-"sIt, 'pa-r&-
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle French, from Latin parasitus, from Greek parasitos, from para- + sitos grain, food

Main Entry: ep·och
    Pronunciation: 'e-p&k, 'e-"päk, US also and Britain usually 'E-"päk
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Medieval Latin epocha, from Greek epochE cessation, fixed point, from epechein to pause, hold back, from epi- + echein to hold -- more at SCHEME
    1 a : an event or a time marked by an event that begins a new period or development b : a memorable event or date
    2 a : an extended period of time usually characterized by a distinctive development or by a memorable series of events b : a division of geologic time less than a period and greater than an age
    3 : an instant of time or a date selected as a point of reference (as in astronomy)
    Early one morning while making the round,
    I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down;
    I went right home and I went to bed,
    I stuck that lovin' .44 beneath my head.

Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    the biggest this is likely to get is a 3/4, maybe 4/5. That's pretty good for a 1g, but i'm not sure its better then werebear.
    lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by thefringthing View Post
    baghdadbob, you're Team Scrubbad's spirit animal.

what post is that quoted from ? I cant seem to find it. also reminds me of when duke demon knight was shit talking goyf on the troll & toad site.

Site Contributor

Mar 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA

This thread is hilarious.

People talking about how Street Wraith will be "practically an auto-include in every deck".

"The biggest this is likely to get is a 3/4, maybe 4/5. That's pretty good for a 1G, but I'm not sure its better then Werebear."
    ..."since it also doesn't turn sideways for G, which is part of what makes werebear so good."

*/*
    Dec 2004
    Syracuse, NY

This really, really didn't need to be necro'ed.

Thread Information