Page 260 of 310 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 6196

Thread: [DTB] Vial Goblins

Apr 2010
    Germany

Re: [DTB] Vial Goblins

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    You could have won those games with Siege Gang as well, seriously.
    I second that ;-)

Site Contributor
    Aug 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Neuad View Post
    I disagree with Kiki Jiki being 'win more' all the time. I have won many games on the back of him alone, weather it be tutoring up the right answer with Matron, drawing more cards with Ringleader, bouncing that one blocker I cant deal with at beginning of upkeep before scourger goes. . . I would never cut him out of my list.
    I kind of agree with Mantis. 1st, you cannot win a game on the back of Kiki alone, once he needs another goblin to be useful, thus making him an horrible topdeck. His ability can easily be stifled by any removal, not on him, but on the creature it is targeting.
    I do believe it has helped you win games; games no other goblins would have won if it was not Kiki. Nevertheless, I think that in a lot of games, another SGC would have done the job also, and that there were a lot of times that he was dead, and you lost because it was not a SGC or something else.
    The deal is, Kiki is very, very good when it works, and a blast to play. He is just so much fun. I have played him for a long time too. But he is not at all needed. The deck is very consistent as it is. Adding a creature that by it self does nothing makes that consistency worse.Also, there were not a single time that I needed to Matron him, once getting the goblin he was supposed to copy was simply that much safer.
    Hope I made myself clear.

@lotriderm :
    To win against that is easy. If you want to stay MonoR, then use a Boartusk Liege MD, and one SB. That gives you guys that survive his "Wrath"; The deck has no Daze, so you can curve out perfectly; Run 4 Wastes and 4 Ports. His manabase sucks. There are only 3 Green sources, that you can completely shut down; Jace is easy to kill. SB Needles help, but he is probably boarding him out anyway... so use them to name Top. There you go, his deck has -8 cards; Do not overextend. 2 goblins in play are more than enough to make him Spout. His card advantage is nothing compared to yours; If he has CB/Top on, prefer casting 4cc+ creatures before others; Do not side out Gempalm Incinerator, since he is the only uncounterable removal you have; Again, cripple his manabase, focusing on green and red. The rest doesn't matter.

If you choose to run Black, use a couple of Earwig Squads. If you manage to Prowl 1, you win the game (Just remove the 3 Green sources, or 3 Red ones, and tap the other with Port every turn, so he cant Spout you). There you go.
    Perish is not needed.
    Super Bizarros Team. Beating everything with small green dudes and big waves.

..sry, whut? ◔̯◔
    Jan 2008
    Germany

I playtested against combo a while and what sb solutions might be the best. Against TES Chalice was very useful, but against DD-Emrakul it was absolutely useless. I think that Thorn might be the better choice in the end, even if you are risking the 1st/2nd round kill, which happens not that often.
    You might call me insane, but since ive lost almost every game 1 turn short of lethal an old card came to my mind, which I always wanted to play
    Last Chance (how to link cards btw)

What do you guys think? Maybe Ill test that card for a while.
    Got tired of Legacy and you like drafts? Try my Paupercube What?

Jul 2010
    Kapa'a HI

Quote Originally Posted by lotriderm View Post
    I'm running MonoR goblins and I have recently ran into some trouble against UGR Countertop (http://sales.starcitygames.com//deck...p?DeckID=34659).

Does anyone have any trouble with this matchup or is it just me?
    It's just you! Countertop is s great matchup pre and post board. All you really need to do is mull to a hand with turn 1 Lackey or Vial, and their soft-lock is no longer a factor. Then keep the pressure on. Every time they Force or Daze remind yourself that you just 2-1ed them, and you'll be outdrawing them in a heartbeat with Matron and Ringleader.Just keep casting spells and they'll run out of gas. You won't. Piledrivers will be great for you. If they do get their soft lock in play, don't panic. Goblins have a really high mana curve and Countertop doesn't have that many 3 or 4 drops, so you're not even screwed yet. Gempalm is uncounterable, and therefor your friend. Just keep throwing goblins at them. Maybe hold onto a matron or Ringleader so you can reload after Firespout, and you're good to go.

Seriously - When I first started getting into Legacy tourneys I built 2 decks: Countertop and Goblins. I sat down with a buddy and playtested the CT deck. We played 12 games. I won 1 with Countertop. He won 11 with goblins. Don't lose faith. Goblins will get there.

Quote Originally Posted by jrw1985 View Post
    It's just you! Countertop is s great matchup pre and post board. All you really need to do is mull to a hand with turn 1 Lackey or Vial, and their soft-lock is no longer a factor. Then keep the pressure on. Every time they Force or Daze remind yourself that you just 2-1ed them, and you'll be outdrawing them in a heartbeat with Matron and Ringleader.Just keep casting spells and they'll run out of gas. You won't. Piledrivers will be great for you. If they do get their soft lock in play, don't panic. Goblins have a really high mana curve and Countertop doesn't have that many 3 or 4 drops, so you're not even screwed yet. Gempalm is uncounterable, and therefor your friend. Just keep throwing goblins at them. Maybe hold onto a matron or Ringleader so you can reload after Firespout, and you're good to go.

Seriously - When I first started getting into Legacy tourneys I built 2 decks: Countertop and Goblins. I sat down with a buddy and playtested the CT deck. We played 12 games. I won 1 with Countertop. He won 11 with goblins. Don't lose faith. Goblins will get there.
    I do fine against most Countertop decks, but this 4colour Countertop has been causing me some problems. I played several games against them and if my Vial gets countered and/or Lackey gets plowed, it really slows me down. They have about 8,9 3cc cards to counter a bulk of our cards and the occasional Jace counters our 4s.

Apr 2010
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Humphrey View Post
    I playtested against combo a while and what sb solutions might be the best. Against TES Chalice was very useful, but against DD-Emrakul it was absolutely useless. I think that Thorn might be the better choice in the end, even if you are risking the 1st/2nd round kill, which happens not that often.
    You might call me insane, but since ive lost almost every game 1 turn short of lethal an old card came to my mind, which I always wanted to play
    Last Chance (how to link cards btw)

What do you guys think? Maybe Ill test that card for a while.
    One of my friends (with whom I playtest the most actually) is a experienced combo-player. He's been through like all inds of BUx storm combo. I already tested Chalice, Thorn, Mindbreak Trap, Pyrostatic Pillar, Red Elemental Blast and no combo hate against him.
    He always tells me that it isn't any specific hate that kills him, but it is hate + pressure. He always most happy with hate-cards that cost mana - the more the better. That's why I decided not to play Thorn and Pillar anymore, because they are most likely to slow you "setting up pressure"-plan.
    Last Chance costs (just like Thorn and Pillar) 2 mana. To really kill in the extra turn, you need to play it on turn 3, cause before that you wont have done enough damage. Therefore: try it, but I'd guess it does nothing in this MU.
    Plus, combo-players oftentimes wait until they are 1 turn short of lethal damage. That gives them time to find Duress/Chant and provides them with more cards in hand (the latter exactly what they need for good DD-piles). So it's not surprising that you often get killed on the last possible moment.

I'd advice Red Elemental Blast and Mindbreak Trap as combo hate.
    If they dont see any hate-permanents (Chalice, Thorn etc.) in g2 they will either (1) feel save or (2) assume that you got Trap or some other instant combo-hate on your hand.
    (1) If they feel save they just run into your Trap unprotected. Of course, good players won't, but if you are facing some less experienced player he will have a hard time to play around Trap in g3.
    (2) If your opponent is somewhat more experienced he will consider Minbreak Trap when building up his hand. I'm not a combo player and I can only say what my friend told me: when you got Mindbreak Trap on your hand go for manadenial! That limits the possible DD-piles AND they are less likely to be able to play Duress/Chant to protect themselves (cause the have less mana).

Quote Originally Posted by ScatmanX View Post
    I kind of agree with Mantis. 1st, you cannot win a game on the back of Kiki alone, once he needs another goblin to be useful, thus making him an horrible topdeck. His ability can easily be stifled by any removal, not on him, but on the creature it is targeting.
    I do believe it has helped you win games; games no other goblins would have won if it was not Kiki. Nevertheless, I think that in a lot of games, another SGC would have done the job also, and that there were a lot of times that he was dead, and you lost because it was not a SGC or something else.
    The deal is, Kiki is very, very good when it works, and a blast to play. He is just so much fun. I have played him for a long time too. But he is not at all needed. The deck is very consistent as it is. Adding a creature that by it self does nothing makes that consistency worse.Also, there were not a single time that I needed to Matron him, once getting the goblin he was supposed to copy was simply that much safer.
    Hope I made myself clear.
    Agreed, Seige-gang Commander > Kiki-jiki. Here is a simple test. When someone just sweeped your board with firespout, what are you more happy to see on the top of your deck, SGC or kiki? I vote for the commander. Kiki is just cute, SGC is terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by jrw1985 View Post

I admit that Goblins is generally favoured against Blue control decks, but I don't think you should attack other players for their playing style without understanding how the match went. A well prepared CBT deck can have a lot of answers to your goblin horde. You claim to have picked up CBT but allow lackeys and vials to resolve and call the lock soft; maybe it is you who cannot pilot the CBT deck. You should have also switch decks and tried. CBT is a hard lock in Legacy and there isn't really anything that is played that can get through it outside of cards that get cheated in. What you described to "beat" CBT is just how to play goblins. "Use vial/lackey to cheat in ringleaders/seigegangs and kill with piledriver." I'm pretty sure anyone on the forum could have told him that.

Matron and Ringleaders have to resolve before they can give you your advantage and CBT lock can lock them out easily.

What is more useful is probably what ScatmanX said. I think mana denial should be the focus since the mana base is diverse; it is a weakness, however I do disagree with his plan to deny the red/green portion. I think denying the double blue is what you should focus on early on. I really don't think that hitting their splashed colours is as important as hitting their main colour. Counterspell/Counterbalance/Jace2.0/Clique all require double blue. I guess that would be harder since everything makes blue, but it would slow them down more than if you were trying to hit a splashed colour. I think this is significant because without CBT lock, the CBT decks are generally weaker than tempo thresh decks. I guess what I'm saying is, keep them off of CBT lock and it should be a walk in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by GoboLord View Post
    One of my friends (with whom I playtest the most actually) is a experienced combo-player. He's been through like all inds of BUx storm combo. I already tested Chalice, Thorn, Mindbreak Trap, Pyrostatic Pillar, Red Elemental Blast and no combo hate against him.
    He always tells me that it isn't any specific hate that kills him, but it is hate + pressure. He always most happy with hate-cards that cost mana - the more the better. That's why I decided not to play Thorn and Pillar anymore, because they are most likely to slow you "setting up pressure"-plan.
    Last Chance costs (just like Thorn and Pillar) 2 mana. To really kill in the extra turn, you need to play it on turn 3, cause before that you wont have done enough damage. Therefore: try it, but I'd guess it does nothing in this MU.
    Plus, combo-players oftentimes wait until they are 1 turn short of lethal damage. That gives them time to find Duress/Chant and provides them with more cards in hand (the latter exactly what they need for good DD-piles). So it's not surprising that you often get killed on the last possible moment.

I'd advice Red Elemental Blast and Mindbreak Trap as combo hate.
    If they dont see any hate-permanents (Chalice, Thorn etc.) in g2 they will either (1) feel save or (2) assume that you got Trap or some other instant combo-hate on your hand.
    (1) If they feel save they just run into your Trap unprotected. Of course, good players won't, but if you are facing some less experienced player he will have a hard time to play around Trap in g3.
    (2) If your opponent is somewhat more experienced he will consider Minbreak Trap when building up his hand. I'm not a combo player and I can only say what my friend told me: when you got Mindbreak Trap on your hand go for manadenial! That limits the possible DD-piles AND they are less likely to be able to play Duress/Chant to protect themselves (cause the have less mana).
    Agreed, pressure + hate is definately the most difficult to fight against. I also play TES and find that a fast clock can do it, but a fast clock with some speed bumps along the way make the race really hard.

Dec 2007
    Germany

Since people start playing Lightning Bolt as additional targeted removal instead of Warren Weirding: Wouldn't Smother be a better option? You lose the reach but it kills nearly every relevant creature in Legacy. I played it last year because I didn't like Swords to Plowshares and was very impressed. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranarion View Post
    Since people start playing Lightning Bolt as additional targeted removal instead of Warren Weirding: Wouldn't Smother be a better option? You lose the reach but it kills nearly every relevant creature in Legacy. I played it last year because I didn't like Swords to Plowshares and was very impressed. What do you think?
    I don't see why people would do that in the first place. Weirding gets searched up by Matron, you get it off of Ringleader, and even gets cheaper from Warchief. Weirding is sickly good against those billions of blue Goyf strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranarion View Post
    because when your opponent goes

mountain ==> lackey
    you go badlands.. f**k, I wish I had lightning bolt instead of smother. ==> lackey/vial
    and then your oppoent goes gempalm, walk in for 1 to bring out my goblin buddies

well, that's the reason I play bolt. it also conveniently hits nacatls and kird apes/loam lions

Mar 2006
    Amsterdam

My opinion on the questions that have been raised.

Lightning Bolt; I think I was the first advocate of this card on these boards and I played it in conjunction with Warren Weirding (http://www.deckcheck.net/deck.php?id=32853). I started playing Bolt as an answer to Zoo, the reason for this is the following hypothetical situation: Goblins on the play, Mountain go, Zoo: Nacatl go, Bolt it EOT, Goblins Mountain Instigator, Zoo: creature: Goblins Warren Weirding --> win. The manacost on Bolt also helps you to do several things in one turn.

As an aside: my list for GP Madrid, is in fact the list I play today but -1 Incinerator, -1 Siege Gang, +1 Warren Weirding, +1 Mountain. The sideboard is a mess, right now I'd run 3 Chalice, 4 REB, 4 Needle, 2 Boartusk Liege, 2 Perish.

SGC vs. Kiki Jiki: ScatmanX puts it more politically correct, sure their are corner cases where Kiki Jiki will win you a game no other Goblin could, but these cases are vastly outnumbered by the times SGC is that saving grace.

CB/Top: This is a very good matchup for you. Ringleader is the way you win this matchup. It is the reason you can survive a Firespout and that a CB/Top on the table doesn't hurt you. Resolving Ringleader is your main priority in this matchup, if you manage to chain several of them there is no way they can win.

Needle: I totally revise my opinion on this card. It was invaluable to me at the PT side event (90 players, cut to top4). I went 4-2-1, lost against Survival a very uneventful match, lost the third game against Zoo where we were both manascrewed but he topdecked lands sooner than me and drew against another Zoo player that I would have beaten if given 1 extra turn.. Needle almost won me the match against Survival, but my opponent obviously had turn 2 Survival, turn 3 Krosan Grip (won me game 2!). In this metagame there is just so much Survival that you absolutely need a way to beat the deck, Needle is that way.

TES: GoboLord you make an excellent post there. This is exactly the reason I always run either Chalice or Mindbreak Trap in addition to my REBs.
    Team R&D

Site Contributor
    Aug 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    ... I think denying the double blue is what you should focus on early on. I really don't think that hitting their splashed colours is as important as hitting their main colour. Counterspell/Counterbalance/Jace2.0/Clique all require double blue...
    I think denying UU is just too hard, for too little. Usually, Jace2;0 isn't an issue. It is just bad against us, since we can kill it with ease. Same goes for Clique. Counterspells are good for him, but you now whats better? Wiping our board away, or dropping a 4/5-5/6 dude that will win the game. Thats why I prefer denying them the splash colors. (1st green, then red, respectively).

@combo: I'm currently thinking of going up to 3 ReB, and maybe (maybe) 3 Traps in the SB.
    For players who have tested it: How often does a config like that leads to a win against Combo?
    Right now, theres way more combo in my meta, than grave-dependent decks, so I'd be advocating one for the other...
    Super Bizarros Team. Beating everything with small green dudes and big waves.

Apr 2010
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by ScatmanX View Post
    I think denying UU is just too hard, for too little. Usually, Jace2;0 isn't an issue. It is just bad against us, since we can kill it with ease. Same goes for Clique. Counterspells are good for him, but you now whats better? Wiping our board away, or dropping a 4/5-5/6 dude that will win the game. Thats why I prefer denying them the splash colors. (1st green, then red, respectively).

@combo: I'm currently thinking of going up to 3 ReB, and maybe (maybe) 3 Traps in the SB.
    For players who have tested it: How often does a config like that leads to a win against Combo?
    Right now, theres way more combo in my meta, than grave-dependent decks, so I'd be advocating one for the other...
    I never tested REB + Trap.
    Right now I'm testing 3 Traps in SB and it's just awsome. If they lose g2 to Mindbreak Trap they are way slower in g3 because they don't want to take any risk. That's why I'm fine with either: a killer hand that sets up a lot of pressure very fast or nearly any somewhat fast hand with Mindbreak Trap. I mean: there are situations in which your pressure forces them to go off unprotected. That's the moment when Mindbreak Trap is just killer.
    If you are up against DDTendrils it takes some practice WHEN to Trap your opponent. After they set up their pile they need to draw the top card. That's usually where I stop them. If they have Sensei's Divining Top in play you should consider Trapping Doomsday. There certainly are DD-piles that can play around Trap.
    Back when I was running 4 REB as combo hate it used to work sometimes, but never really stopped them. I used it against Mystical Tutor but right now it doesn't hit that many cards.

Here is our MU against TES/ANT/DDTendrils (I posted it like 10 pages ago):
    Goblins - TES/ANT/DDT: 51% vs. 49%

2-0 XX
    2-1 XXXXX.XXXXX
    1-1
    1-2 XXX
    0-2 XXXXX.

This means we win most of the games 2-1. Since g1 is likely to be theirs our sideboard plans seem to work.

Apr 2010
    Germany

More statistics...

I posted a link to a survey on the last page. I did that in several other DTB threads too. The surveys were about estimating MU's. Here are the results:

Goblins vs. Zoo

Goblin's average estimate: 44% vs. 56%
    Zoo's average estimate: 25% vs. 75%
    Actual percentage (taken from a larger analysis of mine): 42% vs. 58%

Goblins vs. Merfolk

Goblin's average estimate: 63% vs. 37%
    Merfolk's average estimate: 63% vs. 37%
    Actual percentage: 55% vs. 45%

Goblins vs. TES

Goblin's average estimate: 38% vs. 72%
    TES's average estimate: 33% vs. 77%
    Actual percentage: 51% vs. 49%

Zoo players were actually overestimating theirselves.
    Goblins and Merfolk players seem to agree with their estimates while both are wrong.
    The same is true for Goblins and TES.

Let me tell you something from a psychologists point of view:
    People have the tendency to polarize their memory: Positive experiences are recalled way more positive and negative experiences are recalled way more negative than they actually were - this makes it easier for our brain to store things.
    Plus, there is an effect called the "above-avarage-effect". This means that one tends to overestimate his/her own abilities he/she values much. e.g. Male drivers were interviewed in hospital after they had a car accident. 80% of those male participants rates himself to be better than the avarage driver.
    Please consider those two when commenting on my post ;-)

..sry, whut? ◔̯◔
    Jan 2008
    Germany

Where did you get the actual performances? Top8 Results?
    While I agree with your psychological thing, the question is, what sb cards were those decks using. For example I was on a local tournament this weekend and lost 3 rounds in a row. The first 2 matchups were Merfolk which i absolutely prefer, but the had 6 Blasts in the SB + Jitte and Echoing Truth, it was hopeless with my SB. Third round I lost to DD in turn4 twice.

Apr 2010
    Germany

Where did you get the actual performances? Top8 Results?
    While I agree with your psychological thing, the question is, what sb cards were those decks using. For example I was on a local tournament this weekend and lost 3 rounds in a row. The first 2 matchups were Merfolk which i absolutely prefer, but the had 6 Blasts in the SB + Jitte and Echoing Truth, it was hopeless with my SB. Third round I lost to DD in turn4 twice.
    I got the results from personal observations and (to a much larger part) from spreadsheets of several SCG Open legacy events. They contain all pairings from all rounds (incl. finals) of those tournaments.
    The unknown variables here are of course: Skill of Player A, Skill of Player B, Specific Decklist of Player A and SPecific Decklist of Player B.

Since I recorded every pairing from - let's say Goblins vs. Merfolk - the records are about the average player with an average list. The actual percentages do of course not fit to everyone. To apply the results to yourself you should consider the relation between your decklist your opponent's and your skill and your opponent's.

..sry, whut? ◔̯◔
    Jan 2008
    Germany

Nice Job, since what date did you start coungting the results? The Merfolk matchup got a lot worse with the printing of coralhelm commander, that might be an explanation for the estimated and actual result.

Are you going to post a complete summary of the poll?

Jul 2010
    Kapa'a HI

Quote Originally Posted by lotriderm View Post
    I do fine against most Countertop decks, but this 4colour Countertop has been causing me some problems. I played several games against them and if my Vial gets countered and/or Lackey gets plowed, it really slows me down. They have about 8,9 3cc cards to counter a bulk of our cards and the occasional Jace counters our 4s.
    If your 1 drop gets Forced, good. You just got a 2 for 1. If your 1 drop gets Dazed, good. Your mana denial will be more effective. If your Lackey gets Plowed? Fine. They only run4 spot removal cards and now they won't have one for a Piledriver. Basically, just keep casting spells. Also, you can sideboard Vexing Shusher to negate Counterbalance and/or Tinkerer to kill Top. Mostly though, don't get discouraged from casting spells if CT is in play. If your spell gets countered you'll know the converted casting cost to avoid and what else you can play from your hand. Worst case scenario you will eventually hit Ringleader or SGC. Don't get frustrated playing against CT. They actually have a horrible matchup against us. Your luck will turn around if you stick to the gameplan (cheat into play, disrupt mana, out-draw for card advantage). You'll get there.

Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    I admit that Goblins is generally favoured against Blue control decks, but I don't think you should attack other players for their playing style without understanding how the match went. A well prepared CBT deck can have a lot of answers to your goblin horde. You claim to have picked up CBT but allow lackeys and vials to resolve and call the lock soft; maybe it is you who cannot pilot the CBT deck. You should have also switch decks and tried. CBT is a hard lock in Legacy and there isn't really anything that is played that can get through it outside of cards that get cheated in. What you described to "beat" CBT is just how to play goblins. "Use vial/lackey to cheat in ringleaders/seigegangs and kill with piledriver." I'm pretty sure anyone on the forum could have told him that.
    Oh hush. I wasn't attacking the player. He asked if it was just him, so I said yes! Lighten up. Here's a recent metagame breakdown from starcitygames which puts it all in perspective-
    http://www.starcitygames.com/magic/l...y_Results.html
    Goblins had a great showing against CT (73%!). I know CT has evolved since this article was written, with more reliance on Jace and less on creatures, but our matchup with it is still strong. I think lotriderm has just gotten frustrated after a string of bad luck against CT. It happens. I was convinced for the longest time that Zoo was impossible to beat, but I've since seen that it can be ground down and falters once you drag it into the late game. It's all about first impressions. lotriderm probably lost to CT the first couple of times playing against it, and now feels that it's a bad matchup. That kind of thinking leads to bad sideboarding and keeping hands that you shouldn't. And it also affects your play. Once you think you're gonna lose you start to play like you're gonna lose. That's what lotriderm is experiencing (or a vicious string of bad luck-- also part of the game).
    So I guess my advice really is this: Do what Goblins do. Mull to strong hands (at least one 1-drop OR a stacked hand with multiple 2-drops). Keep the pressure on all game. Play consistently and you'll get the consistent results. I know anyone on the forum could have given this advice, but that makes it no less applicable.

The one and only Incurable Ham
    Apr 2010
    Columbus, OH

That 4c countertop list can be a bit tricky. Firespout is extremely annoying to play against, and some decks board in a 4th. Just remember not to overextend. I know this hurts your piledriver, but holding onto that Ringleader, Matron, or SGC for after a firespout can win you the game. Also, black splash helps because they usually play 5-7 creatures, so Warren Weirding is a beast against this deck. Pithing Needle in SB helps against Jace if necessary, but he usually isn't the problem, firespout is

Apr 2010
    Germany

Nice Job, since what date did you start coungting the results? The Merfolk matchup got a lot worse with the printing of coralhelm commander, that might be an explanation for the estimated and actual result.

Are you going to post a complete summary of the poll?
    I started recording on the first Legacy torunament this year (02.01.2010) and I recorded only spreadsheets from 2010. Don't know if that includes CC for Merfs.

I will post a complete summary, but not in the Goblin thread of course.

Thread Information