Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Discussion] Straw poll for GP

Don't ping the hydra
    May 2007
    Spain

Re: [Discussion] Straw poll for GP

Quote Originally Posted by Aggro_zombies View Post
    1) If you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do, and why? Assume any sex you have must be consensual.
    2) Why is there not more Legacy on the West Coast?
    3) If Superman and Chuck Norris got into a fight, who would win?
    4) If you found the previous question amusing, may I kill you?
    5) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck? Assume said woodchuck is capable of chucking wood.
    6) Suppose a certain organic chemistry class has two tests (worth 30% of your grade each) and a final worth 40% of your grade. A certain zombie receives a 52% on the first test and a 73% on the second. What score would he need to get on the final in order to get above a C- (70%) and thus pass the class? Assume there is no curve.
    7) Admiral Ackbar is best at recognizing which of the following? a) The Death Star, b) Traps, c) Allah, d) Mediocre films
    8) If you could steal all of the money from any Swiss bank account, whose account would you steal from, and why?
    9) You have reached your psi limit. To solve this problem, do you require additional pylons, or should you spawn more Overlords?
    1) I'd go to a better hospital.
    2) Because Volrath stole most of it.
    3) Chuck Norris, because he doesn't have known weaknesses.
    4) Yes. Unfortunately, It wasn't amusing.
    5) He wouldn't chuck any wood, assuming there's no wood for a woodchuck to chuck.
    6) 83.75% to get a 71% final score
    7) Traps
    8) I'd would steal 50 cent from every account, return them a month later, and go away with the interests.
    9) Starcraft sucks. (this answer being the sole reason to fill the poll)

Nov 2006
    Hungary

Re: [Discussion] Straw poll for GP

Quote Originally Posted by Aggro_zombies View Post
    5) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck? Assume said woodchuck is capable of chucking wood.
    LLOL

More seriously:

- Do you, in general, prefer metagames defined by an aggro deck, a control deck, or a combo deck?
    - Do you like the Legacy metagame better before or after the removal of errata from Flash?
    - Assume Flash is banned. Are there any other cards you would like to see banned?
    - If distance weren't an issue, would you have rather attended Strasbourg or Columbus?
    - Would you like to see more premier level events for Legacy? At the expense of other formats?

These aren't all in Yes/No format, but they have 2-3 possible answers, which I hope is close enough.
    SummenSaugen: well, I use Chaos Orb, Animate Artifact, and Dance of Many to make the table we're playing on my chaos orb token
    SummenSaugen: then I flip it over and crush my opponent

Thread Information