Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Article] Welcome Back, Legacy! The June 2007 B&R Changes

Re: [Article] Welcome Back, Legacy! The June 2007 B&R Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Nihil View Post
    Which might explain why I pronounce it "crit belcher", as in "I scored a crit on my attack roll!"
    Way to take the geek level down there, champ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    Matt, basically everything you said turned out to be true.
    TeamReflection || noitcelfeRmaeT

My MOTL sale list

Sweet Sixteenth
    Jul 2004
    Fairfax City, VA

Hilarious

Dr. Adam Barnello is to the legacy player as Solomon P. Chase is to the curency of these United States of America. That is to say, whether you know it or not, he's a big deal. After losing the 2000 Presidential elections in what some theorize was a direct attempt to keep the "Common Man" out of the White House, Dr. Barnello channeled his passion for the political profession into a more tangible persuit - finishing the late (and certainly not fake) Dr. Frankenstein's foray into the feild of Human Resurection. Half a decade passed yeilding nothing but failure until our doctor stumbled upon perhaps his greatest discovery. In his free time, namely while his trained Golden Marmoset lab assistants disposed of the remains of Dr. Barnello's experiments, the good doctor had taken up a hobby: Magic the Gathering. During the rare moments of down time, Dr. Barnello had devised the perfect UGw Threshold list. So perfect was it that at The Mana Leak Open the doctor split first place with Jeff "I maindeck 3 Pyrokinesis" Folinus. Dr. Barnello resides in British Colombia wih his wife, Penelope Cruz, and son, Switchblade Danger Barnello.
    Mr. Nightmare is registered in our forums as Mr. Nightmare.
    Who wrote this? Whoever it is I want him or her to write my Epitaph when I die. It was more entertaining than the article I was reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsickanddie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parcher View Post
    Looks like Team Unicorn has about sixteen coming to this.

What's the term for a plural group of Unicorns? Y'know, like a murder of crows. Well that's what's on it's way.
    ******s?
    While this is close it's still wrong. Every one knows it's an orgy of unicorns.
    Team Unicorn is too hetero for me.
    TeaM NOVA for life.

*/*
    Dec 2004
    Syracuse, NY

Re: Hilarious

LonelyBaritone wrote it. I think I'm insulted that you were more entertained by that than the article...

#1 Asshole
    Oct 2005
    MI

Re: Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    LonelyBaritone wrote it. I think I'm insulted that you were more entertained by that than the article...
    He might have been more entertained, but he certainly wasn't more informed.

Thread Information