Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576
Results 1,501 to 1,514 of 1514

Thread: [Deck] Quinn The Eskimo- Aka, The Mighty Quinn

Last edited by kinda; 01-10-2021 at 06:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Brains View Post
    With the printing of Gigantosaurus, Thrashing Brontodon and Steel Leaf Champion the deck has evolved from good to very competitive. Anyway, give it a few play tests if you are interested and let me know what you think.

Winter Maze
    Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    With veteran explorer I know that I 100% will not enjoy a 30 minute grindfest against someone who can barely afford dual lands and believes that their deck can cast a 10 mana 8/8.

Re: [Deck] Quinn The Eskimo- Aka, The Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by kinda View Post
    I feel like oko being in my prior list takes away from being quinn not snowko. Still trying to figure out how to beat thassa's oracle.
    Hey that’s half of legacy rn. Snowko plus ancestral visions, Snowko plus Hullbreacher/days undoing, Snowko plus worldgorger dragon, Snowko plus aluren, Snowko plus misthallow griffin, Snowko plus natural order, Snowko plus dreadhorde arccanist, Snowko plus GSZ, Snowko plus pfire/Dack, and Snowko plus terminus are all considered their own decks right now. It’s easier to brew if you only have 10 slots to work with. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Reeplcheep View Post
    Hey that’s half of legacy rn. Snowko plus ancestral visions, Snowko plus Hullbreacher/days undoing, Snowko plus worldgorger dragon, Snowko plus aluren, Snowko plus misthallow griffin, Snowko plus natural order, Snowko plus dreadhorde arccanist, Snowko plus GSZ, Snowko plus pfire/Dack, and Snowko plus terminus are all considered their own decks right now. It’s easier to brew if you only have 10 slots to work with. ;)
    true...
    With the printing of Gigantosaurus, Thrashing Brontodon and Steel Leaf Champion the deck has evolved from good to very competitive. Anyway, give it a few play tests if you are interested and let me know what you think.

Winter Maze
    With veteran explorer I know that I 100% will not enjoy a 30 minute grindfest against someone who can barely afford dual lands and believes that their deck can cast a 10 mana 8/8.

Actual question: do we play this over bilands now?

Quote Originally Posted by aedemiel View Post
    Actual question: do we play this over bilands now?
    Don't think so but considering it in modern.

Winter Maze

I don't know... Having a full snow mana-base (fetch aside) is appealing.
    But I can also see some dramatic turns 2 where you're forced to play a tap land and can't cast your Rest in Peace.

I don't know... Having a full snow mana-base (fetch aside) is appealing.
    But I can also see some dramatic turns 2 where you're forced to play a tap land and can't cast your Rest in Peace.
    My gut feeling is being untapped is too important. Curious wut you think if you try it though! I'm tempted to donate the shared fate version I posted to someone to stream.

Winter Maze

The new spoiled eiganjo, seat of the empire card looks good for us.

Winter Maze

Quote Originally Posted by kinda View Post
    The new spoiled eiganjo, seat of the empire card looks good for us.
    Like Karakas, I think it will be a one-of (at least) in every Wx control decks.

Actual question though: should we play March of Otherworldly Light over Prismatic Ending? If we want to stay in two colors that is...

Like Karakas, I think it will be a one-of (at least) in every Wx control decks.

Actual question though: should we play March of Otherworldly Light over Prismatic Ending? If we want to stay in two colors that is...
    Good question...rly not sure. Have you tried any lists recently?

Winter Maze

Can you post a decklist, how the deck looks now? is it still monoW? Or is there a discord link?

Quote Originally Posted by Zbynda View Post
    Can you post a decklist, how the deck looks now? is it still monoW? Or is there a discord link?
    I haven't run monoW much since top got banned. Wish we had a discord!

Winter Maze

This is such a classic Source deck, love it. I just re-added Scrying Sheets to my Cube (snow basics), and I hope people pull from memories of this archetype for draft inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrunkenphat7 View Post
    This is such a classic Source deck, love it. I just re-added Scrying Sheets to my Cube (snow basics), and I hope people pull from memories of this archetype for draft inspiration.
    Awesome!

Winter Maze

Thread Information