Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1514

Thread: [Deck] Quinn The Eskimo- Aka, The Mighty Quinn

Re: [Deck] Quinn The Eskimo- Aka, The Mighty Quinn

Last edited by Mr Miagi; 11-26-2019 at 07:50 AM. Reason: wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by bruizar View Post
    Stylistic upgrade or gaudy wotc cash grab?

Yes to both!
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Brains View Post
    With the printing of Gigantosaurus, Thrashing Brontodon and Steel Leaf Champion the deck has evolved from good to very competitive. Anyway, give it a few play tests if you are interested and let me know what you think.

Winter Maze
    Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    With veteran explorer I know that I 100% will not enjoy a 30 minute grindfest against someone who can barely afford dual lands and believes that their deck can cast a 10 mana 8/8.

Are these the promos for the MagicFests side events?

Quote Originally Posted by aedemiel View Post
    Nope the new promo set I think.
    With the printing of Gigantosaurus, Thrashing Brontodon and Steel Leaf Champion the deck has evolved from good to very competitive. Anyway, give it a few play tests if you are interested and let me know what you think.

Winter Maze
    With veteran explorer I know that I 100% will not enjoy a 30 minute grindfest against someone who can barely afford dual lands and believes that their deck can cast a 10 mana 8/8.

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
    Nov 2011
    BEST JERSEY

Buy them here
    https://secretlair.wizards.com/us/pr...ine-wonderland
    Available for 24 hours only, 30USD per set of 5
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhale View Post
    Gross, other formats. I puked in my mouth a little.

bruizar

Quote Originally Posted by PirateKing View Post
    Buy them here
    https://secretlair.wizards.com/us/pr...ine-wonderland
    Available for 24 hours only, 30USD per set of 5
    7 sets for me, Would have taken 10 if not for the $70 additional import fees.

Winter Maze

Please, tell us more.

Please, tell us more.
    Seemed solid tbh except krenko. Clique or brazen borrower could be good there. Red elemental blast was good too. I wanted a build which didn't scoop to walkers, it's not perfect but I liked it. Some 3cc gideons could be good.

Winter Maze

So...there are very few planeswalker decks now and lurrus is soft to rip. How do we build quinn now?

Winter Maze

Honestly I don't know ... It was already hard to keep up without playing cantrips, but now everybody is playing with an 8 cards opening hand ...
    Last edited by aedemiel; 04-26-2020 at 07:02 AM.

Maybe we could MainDeck Drannith Magistrate and Uba Mask ? Just lock the game and win with Elspeth or whatever?

Last edited by kinda; 12-04-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Winter Maze

I say that mainly as a way to fight companions.

I don't get why Jegantha would be that good to be honest. I get that it's "free" in the sense that its restriction doesn't arm us.
    But Maelstrom Archangel doesn't do anything and, even though I love Kamigawa lore, O-Kagachi is just too cute.

Also, as is your SideBoard is completely vampirized by Companion+Living wish+Karn.

EDIT: If we play Jegantha, might as well play the Bringer of Dawn cycle:
    Bringer of the Black Dawn
    Bringer of the White Dawn
    Bringer of the Red Dawn
    Bringer of the Blue Dawn
    Bringer of the Green Dawn

Sushi or Meat and Eggs
    Apr 2007

It's funny that you cant play the bringers MD with jegantha as your companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    You sir are a ninja of fine quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Cire View Post
    It's funny that you cant play the bringers MD with jegantha as your companion
    True that.
    Well! Let's not play it, shall we?

Sushi or Meat and Eggs
    Apr 2007

True that.
    From the one lands list I saw that places with jegantha (and unlike my own jegantha combo deck - which is essentially strictly casual), she is just used as a 5 mana 5/5 that is always in hand. If you can run her without compromising your deck there really is no reason not to. The 15th open spot on the SB is not as good as even a vanilla beater creature that is always in hand. From the last couple builds seems that this deck would only lose elspeth MD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    You sir are a ninja of fine quality.

True that.
    But we can get them with living wish...they're better then the nonsense I picked out. Is the back or blue one better?

Winter Maze

I would say the blue one. It just need to stay one turn into play to be positive CA and it won't kill you if the game goes long.

I would say the blue one. It just need to stay one turn into play to be positive CA and it won't kill you if the game goes long.
    Sounds good to me, with astrolabes casting it without jegantha seems possible too.

Winter Maze

Thread Information