Cephalid Breakfast is a fast combo deck that utilitzes a blue control/search shell to push through and find the combo. The deck is very similar in play style to Flash in that you are running a cheap two card combo that under most circumstances wins the game on the spot. Unfortunately you have to cast both cards and can only do that at sorcery speed.

The List
Search
4x Brainstorm
4x Portent
Tutor
4x Worldy Tutor
2x Eladamari's Call
Control
4x Force of Will
3x Daze
2x Cabal Therapy
Combo
4x Cephalid Illusionist
3x Nomads en-kor
1x Shaman en-kor
1x Dread Return
3x Narcomoeba
Kill
1x Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
1x Karmic Guide
1x Sky Hussar
Misc
4x Æther Vial
1x Stern Proctor
Mana
4x Flooded Strand
4x Polluted Delta
3x Tropical Island
3x Tundra
2x Underground Sea
1x Island

How the deck wins.
The combo is pretty simple. Get an en-kor on the table with an Illusionist. Use the en-kor ability to target the illusionist. As you mill your Library 3 at a time, put an Narcomoeba that go into the library, into play.
Once you mill Karmic Guide, Sky Hussar, Kiki, and Dread Return you can flashback Dread Return, returing Karmic Guide into play which grabs kiki. Make a copy of Karmic Guide grabbing Sky Hussar which untaps Kiki. Kiki now makes a copy of Sky Hussar which untaps Kiki, repeat and attack.

Card Choices.
Search
Brainstorm and Portent provide the dig and card selection the deck requires. Brainstorm also serves the very important function of turning kill cards in hand into useful cards. Portent's ability to dig 5 cards deep for the missing combo piece or a land is just unparalleled.

Tutor
Finally Worldly Tutor can get some loving in a deck. Both the combo pieces are creatures so worldly tutor actually doesn't suck in the deck. Its drawback is actually kinda nice against black discard.

Eladamari's Call I am still on the fence with. Putting the card directly into your hand is powerful and Call combined with Worldly Tutor can put the combo into your hand from nowhere. However it costs 2 mana both in your secondary colors.

Control
Force and Therapy are pretty much both required in the deck. Force because the deck is base blue and Therapy because its flashback is essentially free and you do need a way to get kill cards stuck in your hand into your graveyard if you want to win.

Daze is strong in forcing your combo through and stall opponent hate, however it is not 100% necessary and could be dropped for any number of other cards.

Combo
The combo is fairly straight-forward. A fourth Nacromoeba might be necessary and the fourth en-kor should be a shaman to get around Pithing Needle and E-Plague on Soldiers.

Kill
There are two simple kills
The kiki-Sky Hussar kill as well as a kill utilizing Sutured ghoul, 2 Dreadnoughts, and Dragon's Breath.
The Ghoul kill requires one more slot in the Main Deck, gets around Pithing Needle, and does allow for hard casting of Dreadnought (with a Vial).

Misc
Aether Vial allows the combo to get around countermagic, fixes mana/color screw, allows for instant speed responses, and allows the combo to be "hard-cast" if necessary.
Stern Proctor is a tutorable means of bouncing annoying artifacts and enchantments.

Matchups
Umm, I don't test against decks, I goldfish.
From my tournament experience.
Deadguy and Goblins seem like they need improvement.
Threshold I don't think is too bad considering Vial and the speed of the deck.
Other combo is a joke
Affinity is a joke
Landstill isn't too bad for the same reasons as Threshold plus Landstill is slower and has less search to find its hate.