Page 453 of 533 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,060 of 10645

Thread: [Deck] Death and Taxes

Re: [DTB] Death and Taxes

@Medea_

How do you feel about the 1x Vryn Wingmare that was the only change in Derczo's list compared to yours?

It's a fine deckbuilding choice. The two cards have slightly different, but overlapping roles in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Medea_ View Post
    It's a fine deckbuilding choice. The two cards have slightly different, but overlapping roles in many ways.
    How do you board vs Delver? I also obviously think it’s a good matchup but I’m curious as to your general approach with this new list.

Site Contributor
    Jun 2013
    London

Hey folks,

Is the Czech Pile matchup really extremely positive for you all? I feel like it's probably close to even. I'm sitting down to write my primer, and I'm trying to collect more data. From the Pile side, I am winning this matchup far more than I expected on MTGO. I'm winning most games that don't involve Mirran Crusader into Sword of War and Peace or the like. I have a very positive matchup against this deck personally, and I'm just trying to figure out if that's a skill gap between me and the average player of DnT. Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by CutthroatCasual View Post
    Storm was killed by Leovold
    Quote Originally Posted by LegacyIsAnEternalFormat View Post
    The power of blue is overrated...I personally play Jund and I consistently top 4 FNMs with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Medea_ View Post
    Don't mean to press you, but could you elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitefaces View Post
    Hey folks,

Is the Czech Pile matchup really extremely positive for you all? I feel like it's probably close to even. I'm sitting down to write my primer, and I'm trying to collect more data. From the Pile side, I am winning this matchup far more than I expected on MTGO. I'm winning most games that don't involve Mirran Crusader into Sword of War and Peace or the like. I have a very positive matchup against this deck personally, and I'm just trying to figure out if that's a skill gap between me and the average player of DnT. Thoughts?
    I'm on the exact opposite side of this equation. I'm winning most of my Czech Pile matches online, thought I've geared my deck to beat it with 4x Mirran Crusader in the main. Here's what I wrote on my primer for the matchup:

"My personal record is quite favorable against this deck, but this matchup is probably more realistically even to slightly unfavorable for the average pilot. Splash builds with Magus of the Moon will have more “free wins” against this deck, and builds with Orzhov Pontiff can wipe most of Czech Pile’s threats with ease. Mistakes on both sides of the field are punished pretty hard in the matchup, and when you play 15 turn games, a series of less than optimal plays can add up to do serious damage to your win percentage. Czech Pile has so many removal spells that pushing damage through can be difficult once they have established control. Try not to miss points of damage, as your opponent will likely stabilize at a low life total once they gain control; the difference between a 2 and a 3 turn clock is huge when your opponent is drawing live to so many removal spells."

Quote Originally Posted by Marungo View Post
    How do you board vs Delver? I also obviously think it’s a good matchup but I’m curious as to your general approach with this new list.
    I imagine you end up cutting 3 revokers for +2 Paths and then another card depending on match-up; if they are BUG or RUG delver then RiP; if it's Grixis maybe SoWaP or a surgical.

Quote Originally Posted by Marungo View Post
    Medea has some matchup and sideboard guides on his site, and in particular a Grixis Delver guide:

http://www.thrabenuniversity.com/?page_id=17

Bring in more removal, and take out anemic cards.

Against Grixis:

+2 Path to Exile
    +2 Council's Judgment
    -3 Phyrexian Revoker
    -1 Recruiter of the Guard

They likely have Dread of Night post board, so I can see the argument for bringing in a Leonin Relic-Warder in exchange for the second Recruiter of the Guard, but I don't particularly like doing it.

Against RUG:
    +2 Path to Exile
    +2 Rest in Peace
    +2 Council's Judgment
    -3 Phyrexian Revoker
    -1 Umezawa's Jitte
    -2 Recruiter of the Guard

Remember to play around Rough // Tumble both here, and against UR.

Against UR:
    +2 Path to Exile
    +2 Ethersworn Canonist +2
    +2 Councl's Judgment +2
    -3 Phyrexian Revoker
    -3 Mirran Crusader

Relic-warden's best selling point is that it can be fetched by recruiter. I strongly disagree with trimining recruiters vs the delver match. As if they start playing the trade off game, were going to lose without recruiters and stoneforges. The best cards to trim in the delver match ups are mirran crusaders. The 4th thalia and mom are also good trim targets if you know they are playing 2 dreads of nights. You always want atleast 1 mirran in, but trimming down to 1 is a good option. If you're on 4 mirran's trimming 2 is a great idea. I play 2 prelates and trim down to 1 in this match up. It can be awkward, i'm playing 6 plow effects after game 1, and i want them to be live, prelate will either seal the game if i'm winning or be an awkward 3 drop if i need plows live.

Bringing in Relic-Warder against Delver seems really loose. You're bringing that in for a potential 1-2 cards that may or may not be in their deck; otherwise that card is a hard-to-cast 2/2. If you want something to answer Dread of Night, why not bring in Council's Judgment that could also answer a TNN or other threat?

Recruiter is also really slow in the Delver matchup, so I don't really want that card in my deck unless I have something like Banisher Priest or Jailer that is going to serve as additional removal. We don't need to grind in the Delver matchup; we need to not die to early threats and then take over the game with higher overall card quality. Mom, Crusaders, Stoneforge, equipment... we'll get there the vast majority of the time given a few turns. Unless you are on a Vial draw, it's usually just too taxing on our resources to take a turn off to deploy Recruiter, and then another turn to deploy that card (especially if it is for a Stoneforge, which may then require another turn before being "good.").

Jun 2010
    Central NY

Quote Originally Posted by Moctzal View Post
    They likely have Dread of Night post board, so I can see the argument for bringing in a Leonin Relic-Warder in exchange for the second Recruiter of the Guard, but I don't particularly like doing it.
    Cloudchaser Kestrel is a nice option for Dread that also has relevancy vs. other decks. Blows up random enchantments like Sylvan Library, Molten Vortex, Sulfuric Vortex, Omniscience... flying is good too, and it trades with Delvers. The color change is relevant vs. Eldrazi and anyone willing to run a pro-white sword, among other things I can't particularly think of right now.

5-2-1 and 2nd at the Baltimore Legacy League Invitational. Only loss was twice to Dark Maverick. Really tough. Will write report tomorrow or Monday.

Stalling delver decks is quite easy. Most of the delver decks in my metagame have alot of grinding packages post board. 1 ancient grudge. 2 abrades and a k command. This is why i opt for a more grind package. They are playing the longer game, aswell they do just die to double wasteland hands without drs, but they been able to out grind me a few times. Some even have snapcasters in the sb. If i were to cut my value package i would just lose to there grindy package. Espically the rug lists sideboard into more ur control with g for mongus. Tbh if i draw rip vs those decks it's over. but without rip it can be a game i need to play very carefully and i can't trade 1 for 1. i also only bring in warden if i know 100% they play 2 dreads of night. I don't brother with it if they're only on 1.

Jan 2017
    Batavia, IL

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    Cloudchaser Kestrel is a nice option for Dread that also has relevancy vs. other decks. Blows up random enchantments like Sylvan Library, Molten Vortex, Sulfuric Vortex, Omniscience... flying is good too, and it trades with Delvers. The color change is relevant vs. Eldrazi and anyone willing to run a pro-white sword, among other things I can't particularly think of right now.
    Target your Dread of Night, hold priority, make your Baleful Strix a White creature. :P

Force of Will is my bitch
    Sep 2004
    South Florida

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCunningham View Post
    Target your Dread of Night, hold priority, make your Baleful Strix a White creature. :P
    Actually, that is one beautiful, albeit corner-case awesome.
    "Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
    "Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed often and for the same reason."
    "Governing is too important to be left to people as silly as politicians."
    "Politicians were mostly people who'd had too little morals and ethics to stay lawyers."

Beautiful. Props. Ordering 2x Japanese ones now.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jun 2010
    Central NY

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCunningham View Post
    Hell yes.

Hey folks,

I'm about to do a matchup primer for UR Delver. If you have any thoughts on the matchup (sideboarding, matchup percentages, tips and tricks), I'd love to hear them.

VS UR delver is usually 60/40 for us in g1 and 40/60 post side (smash to smithereens can be devastating, and rough/tumble is very annoying).
    With mono w build I board in 2x canonist, 2x council (nemesis, sulfuric vontex), 2x path to exile, 1 prelate and side out 1x jailer, 2x revoker, 2x crusader, 2x recruiter.

Best cards: stp, prelate, mother, thalia, jitte, batterskull
    Worst cards; mirran crusader, revoker, jailer

My list:

3 Karakas
    4 Rishadan port
    4 Wasteland
    10 Plains
    2 Cavern of souls
    4 Aether vial
    4 Swords to plowshares
    1 Umezawa's jitte
    1 Sword of fire and ice
    1 Batterskull
    4 Mother of runes
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    4 Thalia, guardian of Thraben
    1 Serra avenger
    3 Phyrexian revoker
    2 Recruiter of the guard
    2 Mirran crusader
    4 Flickerwisp
    1 Sanctum prelate
    1 Palace jailer

2 Ethersworn canonist
    1 Sword of light and shadow
    2 Rest in peace
    2 Path to exile
    1 Sanctum prelate
    2 Council's judgment
    2 Gideon, ally of Zendikar
    1 Cataclysm
    2 Containment priest

Part One: Annoying Backstory

So here I will be writing my report of finishing second at the local Baltimore Legacy League Invitational. It's important to give a little bit of backstory to this tournament before I get into how the tournament went. Not surprisingly, it all began back at Eternal Weekend.

So I went to EW with a relatively boring and stock list. 1 Cavern, 1 Canopy, 1 Avenger, 1 Spirit of the Labyrinth, and everything else rather stock. Sideboard I did include a Palace Jailer, but the rest was rather bland and stock and my result followed suit. I went an anemic 3-4 losing to Manaless Dredge, Turbo Depths, Miracles, and Food Chain. The loss to Manaless was really just bad luck games 2 and 3, but it was the losses to Miracles and Depths that frustrated me. I couldn't beat the endless stream of plows and UA from Miracles and Depths turn 2'd me and turn 4'd me with the latter involving 2 pithing needles on Waste and Karakas followed by Hex Depths. But what can be done?

The real important takeaways were the following: 1) I didn't like Spirit right now and actively hated Serra Avenger as I have for a while. 2) I now had to begin planning for the Invitational since I wasn't gonna be able to make the SCG event. 3) Phil had come out with a new list that I could get behind and back it up with results.

His list can be seen here in this article: http://www.thrabenuniversity.com/?p=1318

I have always loved Crusader and hated Avenger. I always found Serra Avenger good vs Delver and True-Name decks and otherwise sub-optimal in every other way. It's not even easy to cast if you play 2 Cavern of Souls since you really want to set them on Human. The fact that Phil went 9-2 also showed how good it may be right now and I didn't mind shoring up the Czech Pile matchup. The other card I liked was the sideboard SoWaP, a card I always liked and had served me well but had fallen out of favor. Though I wish he had gone more in depth on the matchups he liked it and why he felt it was particularly good right now, I was intrigued and excited to play the card.

I took Phil's 75 to a weekly and although I went 3-1 and loved the Crusaders, I didn't like 11 3-drops and I didn't love the second Cavern. I definitely got lucky to beat one of the two elves players that I did. Through testing I had decided to take out the 4th Crusader for a Spirit cause I wanted another 2-drop. In the sideboard I had moved to a pithing needle to improve the mirror and depths matchup and as a little insurance vs. Lands and Stoneblade. I moved away from Gideon which I found mainly good vs. Czech Pile and pretty medium elsewhere. Although I went 2-2 next week the losses were my own mistake not the deck. I liked the curve main, but now it was time to purely focus on the invitational.

This is what I came up with:
    Main:
    4 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    4 Mother of Runes
    4 Flickerwisp
    3 Phyrexian Revoker
    3 Mirran Crusader
    2 Recruiter of the Guard
    1 Sanctum Prelate
    1 Serra Avenger

4 Aether Vial
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Batterskull
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice
    1 Umezawa's Jitte

11 Plains
    1 Cavern of Souls
    4 Wasteland
    4 Rishadan Port
    3 Karakas

Side:
    3 Path to Exile
    2 Rest in Peace
    2 Council's Judgment
    2 Pithing Needle
    2 Ethersworn Canonist
    2 Containment Priest
    1 Sword of War and Peace
    1 Seal of Cleansing

Alright I got a lot to explain with this list without boring you to tears. Basically I knew the meta was gonna have a lot of Lands. It was an 18 player tournament that I thought would have 3 lands players. I was wrong, there were 4. I also expected some other DNT players, at least one Elves player, my brother on Moat Miracles, our friend and another player on Grixis Delver, and likely 2 Czech Pile players. Overall, my meta calls were really close to what I expected. The only surprises were no Elves players, one Infect player, and one less DNT in exchange for Junk Maverick. You can figure based on my expectations why I made the deck the way I did.

The last thing I want to express before I get to the actual event report is why I took this so seriously. For one, I had not had a lot of success with DNT for several weeks until I tested the Crusader heavy build and I was excited to play the deck again even after a relatively minor change. Second, winner got $200 and who doesn't like a little money? And third, I wanted to represent the Baltimore Legacy Community and be the first league winner. The league has already gotten a lot of people into and interested in legacy and to win the event would be a great success for me and hopefully allow me to influence more people to play.

Part Two: The Event

We show up bright and early Saturday morning. The event, though small, had a lot of good players including the likes of Paul Lynch and Kevin King and a host of other really good players. 5 rounds, cut to top 8, play-draw in top 8, time to go.

Round 1: vs. Naya Maverick (W) (2-1) (Tyrik)
    League organizer and all around great guy Tyrik was my first round opponent. A theme began as I mulliganed to 5 game one and had 5 threats answered before TK's better creatures eventually overwhelmed me.
    Game two pretty much came down to arifact removal. I had a Flickerwisp and he had some mana dorks. He used 2 pridemages and a green sun's for Reclamation Sage to blow up 2 Vials and a SoFaI. It was all a build-up to my SoWaP which the Wisp grabbed and in a 3-turn period rode to victory.
    Game 3 was long, I recall that. I remember having plows and paths to answer his Knight of the Reliquaries that he kept tutoring, but I had no creature to apply pressure. I believe that eventually I found a Stoneforge then a Crusader but I'd be lying if I said I knew for sure. I just remember this being a stressful seesaw match-up that I barely scraped out.
    (1-0)

Round 2: vs. Grixis Delver (W) (2-0) (Ted)
    Ted is one of my best friends and someone who has come a long way in his ability to play the game. We had jammed this match hundreds of times and this was just another. I won the die roll and kind of just did the DNT thing. I put out a Thalia, a Crusader, and Flickerwisps to threaten and put him on the backfoot making sure to answer Pyromancer since Ted runs a 4 Cabal Therapy build and that card gets out of hand fast. I end up just attacking thrice with a Flickerwisp when Ted had expended his answers.
    Game two was a SLOG. I ended the game with something like 14 lands in play. Ted probes me and sees the opener I kept was path, path, Judgment, Judgment, plowshares and 2 lands. I cannot stick a threat but neither can he. At the end of the game 3 Delvers and 3 Pyromancers had been exiled, 2 Volcs and an Underground Sea had been wasted and I was porting Ted's remaining Volcanic Island every upkeep. At the end of the day I won with Batterskull looping but to be fair Ted misplayed. I played Batterskull empy handed with like 7 mana up and felt real good about my position. Then Ted cast his sideboard K-Command and I was in trouble... until he said, shatter/shock me and not shatter/discard. I rode the skull to victory. To be fair I had a Thalia, Wisp, and Sword on top and a Karakas on the field so I don't believe he was winning either way, but it was still a major bummer for him
    (2-0)

Round 3: vs. Lands (W) (2-0) (Rory)
    Rory, much like everyone who was there, is awesome. He also admitted I likely had more reps in the matchup than him which is true because my brother used to be a blue lands player and would smash me a ton. This match was way easier by comparison. Game one I play a vial and do... nothing. For like 5 turns. Just some porting, some wasting, etc. Eventually I get a mom out and vial in Recuiter. I get a Flickerwisp chain going and all the while have Wasteland and Karakas up. I also sandbagged a second Karakas and ended the Wisp chain by grabbing Prelate on 2. Since he had pitched the Molten Vortex to gamble earlier, the game was pretty simple after that.
    Game two was way worse for Rory. He mulliganed down to 5 and I just pounced with threats. Eventually he lands Chasm but there's not saving the situation and Rest in Peace, though only on the board for a bit, did a ton of damage to a mull to 5.
    (3-0)

Round 4: vs. Burn (ID) (Adam)
    Adam and I both play at the same store. The league involves players from two stores, MTGFirst, and Titan. Adam and I being friends, Titan players, and hungry, agree to draw and lock up top 8.
    (3-0-1)

Round 5: vs. Junk Maverick (L) (1-2) (Brian(not my brother))
    I had a friend still playing for top 8 dreams and I wanted to help him out knowing a 9-pointer would get kicked out. I respectfully declined the draw and admitted I was unlikely to win here. Game one though he goes down to 5 and a hand of mana dorks, Sylvan Safekeeper, and mom loses to a Wisp holding a Sword and a Jitte.
    Game two I realize how prepared his deck is for the matchup and how good his sideboard is. I have a board of Recruiter and mom and vial out Wisp to try and generate advantage vs. a freshly played Knight of the Reliquary with a mom. Then I get ZP'd into the next century. Yeah was not expecting that. I lose in short order.
    Game 3 is a long game again. I get him to 12 I believe but he beats me much lower with Knights and Sword equipped things. I had boarded in Rest in Peace and it did some good work on the Deathrites and Knights, but it looks like I'm done for until I find Crusader, then a second Crusader. For a moment, I actually think I might win, but eventually a stoneforge grabs a SoFaI and Brian is able to cobble together 3 attackers to my two blockers as his early game advantage pays dividends.
    (3-1-1)
    The main thing to note here, the matchup does not feel favorable (inb4 someone says it's very favorable and easy) and I don't know how to sideboard. This comes back later

We take a top 8 picture and I am the 4th seed heading in paired once again vs. Rory.
    Quarterfinals: vs. Lands (W) (2-1)
    Rory jokes that he has to go look up on Google how he is supposed to beat me in the matchup and we all laugh. Game one he crushes me though. He has Loam, Exploration, Molten Vortex, Maze of Ith, and I mulliganed which I had been doing a lot of throughout the tournament. He just steamrolls me and I get to see that he has Barbarian ring.
    Game two is Rory's time to mulligan and he has no Exploration. He has a Loam which gets chewed up by a RIP and Thalia provides a major thorn for him. The real MVP here was SoWaP, which deals roughly 10 damage over two hits by itself. Rory doesn't have time to stabilize and I have tons of answers to Marit Leige even if he did.
    Before I mention game three I wanted to highlight how confident I am in this matchup. I don't remember the last time I lost to it post board. Obviously the player and the composition of the deck matter, but it's really good. So it was funny to hear my brother speculate it is 55-45 Lands, maybe 50-50 post-board.
    Game three empahsizes how good the matchup is. Again Rory mulligans and has no turn one or turn two play. I get a board together of Revokers on Mox Diamond and Molten Vortex respectively, Mom, Prelate on 2, and Flickerwisp. The moment when it became clear how good the situation was for me was when Rory was looking through his graveyard, paused, then said, “I don't know how I'm supposed to even get the game to a point where I can kill you!” We all laughed. Rory actually had some good plays left involving Barbarian Ring killing Prelate allowing him to unlock Life from the Loam and utilizing Maze of Ith to diminish to assault slightly. However, I draw a Flickerwisp with him at 4, Flicker the Maze, and send in with 2 Revokers and a Serra Avenger for lethal even through a P-Fire.
    (4-1-1)

Semifinals: vs. Smallpox (W) (2-0) (Devon)
    Devon is a local Titan player who plays only Smallpox. The other match was a battle of two MTGFirst players playing a Maverick mirror with TK and Brian. As such the finals was set to be a Titan vs. MTGFirst, no-blue affair. Legacy is a beautiful thing. Devon was the 8th seed coming off of an upset on Adam playing Burn. He somehow won Game one on a mulligan to 4. We had played before in weeklies and he crushed me so I was less than confident.
    He keeps seven, I mull to 5. “No surprises here.” I say. I wasn't complaining, honestly, just found it funny. I keep a vial hand, but he wastes my second land and has a Gravecrawler for pressure. The turning point is when he casts Hymn to Tourach. I have a Vial on 3 and a Plains, and a Recruiter, Jitte, and Revoker in hand. I tank. Finally I decide to Recruit for Crusader and run the risk. I get away with it and keep the Crusader. The Crusader does not win me the game, but it makes him have to use his Cabal Pit to answer it. My 2 draws after that were Karakas and Stoneforge Mystic. I grab a Batterskull and he uses Wasteland to try and keep me off 2 mana. I draw a Plains and land Batterskull and ride it to victory to steal game one.
    Game 2 is less exciting. He mulligans to 6 while I keep a 7 that has Prelate, Judgment, Path, Batterskull, lands. I frown at the Prelate wondering why I left it in. His mulligan is subpar and after agonizing over the scry, he bottoms and IOK's me. He takes Prelate. Card might be better than I thought. I immediately draw a vial and all he has is lands and passing of the turn. Eventually I land a Thalia and he slips up and plays a Dread Wanderer and tries to follow up on Smallpox when someone points out he has to pay 3 for that when he only has 3 lands. I endstep vial out Stoneforge and tutor up Jitte and one turn later he scoops.
    (5-1-1)

Finals: vs. Junk Maverick (L) (0-2) (Brian again)
    I was really excited. I wanted to win this tournament and this was that opportunity. I mulligan to 6 and we are underway. Game one is an awesome 35-minute affair. We're both playing really tight. He eventually gets 2 Knight of the Reliquaries a Scavenging Ooze, a Mother of Runes and a Noble Hierarch. I have a Mother of Runes, a Flickerwisp, a Batterskull, and a Stoneforge Mystic. 2 of my Mirran Crusaders had gotten Swords to Plowshared and the board was stalled. He eventually found a trump for my Flickerwisp that had a Batterskull by using a Wasteland on my Wasteland so he could Knight up the Dark Depths and team it with the stage to make Marit Leige. I have roughly a 7 outer here. He has a deathrite shaman, an Ooze and 3 green mana, putting him at a vitural 11. If I draw Sword of Fire and Ice, one of my 3 Karakas, or one of my 3 Wisps left, I win. I can answer the Marit Leige and don't have to use mom to give protection... I draw Stoneforge. Daggers. I last one more turn, chumping 10/10 Knights before dying.
    Game 2 is less exciting. I'm fairly certain I boarded wrong, and I keep a 2 colorless land, double vial hand. He answers the threats, gets a Jitte equipped, 2-for-1's me with a ZP eating Wisp and Rectuiter, and rides it on home. And with that, it was over. I smile and extend the hand and congratulate Brian who is a really nice guy, but I was crushed.
    (5-2-1)

Part 3: Aftermath
    When I do poorly at a big event it's whatever for me personally. I can't prepare for everything and I know I am a good player and no longer need results to verify this fact for me. But this was a small tournament I had prepared for, that I had anticipated 95% correctly, that I really wanted to win and represent the small league. It was a bummer. All that being said though I am really happy with the result.

Top 4 split prize so I got $150 which was nice. My brother and Ted who did not fair as well were really supportive. All-in-all a long, but tiring day.

Going forward with DNT, I love Crusader and still hate Serra Avenger... but I can't bring myself to play 11 3-drops. I also really liked cutting the 2nd Cavern. Initially I did it because Lands was gonna be huge at the Invitational, but I have never loved the 2 Cavern builds so I will stick with that. I also really liked the 3 paths which were also a meta call for the # of DNT and Delver decks I expected but found myself liking in general moving forward.

My board right now would be:
    3 Path to Exile
    2 Rest in Peace
    2 Ethersworn Canonist
    2 Council's Judgment
    2 Gideon, Ally of Zendikar (trying to sure up those fair matchups though this card feels “meh” all-in-all I don't know what else would fit)
    2 Containment Priest
    1 Pithing Needle
    1 Sword of War and Peace

Overall I haven't liked the Surgical Extractions for a while. There is very little Reanimator and combo running around here and it can be rather medium vs. combo. Is this correct? Should I play more combo hate? Is there a better card than Gideon? I dunno. But this is where I am right now.

Sorry if this huge post is disruptive. Just wanted to write down my thoughts on the event and the deck and I figured it might serve as some form of discussion here, so I decided to post it all up.

Thread Information