Page 531 of 531 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531
Results 10,601 to 10,605 of 10605

Thread: [Deck] Death and Taxes

Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

Tested the deck for 3 matches. It felt really good. Having Sanctum Prelate back in the main was a breath against all the Arcanists around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon X View Post
    The only glass cannon here is the pilot.
    I play decks with a lot of white enchantments, and white isn't even my favorite color.

Feb 2014
    Germany

Hi guys, am i the only one who thinks that the recruiter/scyclave build has weakened the deck? I always had the feeling i'm running out of gas/answers and stuck with them in hand because it would them take to long to do something.
    Tried a list without them and more stuff with a direct/longer lasting impact and it felt so strong and i never ran out of cards.

Maybe i'm totally wrong, whats your oppinion on that topic?

GrimGrin and Glissa are in a boat...

Jan 2013
    French Riviera

Quote Originally Posted by Reeplcheep View Post
    An incredibly insightful review by ThrabenU of Erin-relentless’ top8 matches. This is from his showcase win with D&T Sunday.

https://t.co/olFeKDSeJk?amp=1
    Really enjoyed it too.
    To answer the critical question: Is silent clearing good or bad? The answer is yes, it is bad, you should allways play Horizon canopy over it.

Nov 2012
    The Bluegrass

Quote Originally Posted by Tylert View Post
    Really enjoyed it too.
    To answer the critical question: Is silent clearing good or bad? The answer is yes, it is bad, you should allways play Horizon canopy over it.
    In terms of how these cards operate, they’re mechanically identical in D&T. Perhaps an explanation of why Canopy is preferred over Clearing?

Unless you’re being sarcastic....unless...

Quote Originally Posted by index View Post
    Hi guys, am i the only one who thinks that the recruiter/scyclave build has weakened the deck? I always had the feeling i'm running out of gas/answers and stuck with them in hand because it would them take to long to do something.
    Tried a list without them and more stuff with a direct/longer lasting impact and it felt so strong and i never ran out of cards.

Maybe i'm totally wrong, whats your oppinion on that topic?
    Luminarch Aspirant is a great card to build around if you feel like that and want to take the proactive direction. If unanswered it can take over the board easily and enables some interesting stuff with other cards such as Mikaeus, the Lunarch.

Thread Information