Page 501 of 501 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501
Results 10,001 to 10,016 of 10016

Thread: [Deck] Death and Taxes

  1. #10001
    Member

    Join Date

    Jun 2015
    Location

    NYC
    Posts

    1,284

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    I think people are a little too hyped on Brightling, I've played a few leagues with it online (which is admittedly much more unfair) and I felt myself sideboarding it out constantly. I think if it really were a game changer, we would see DnT doing a lot better in tournament results, when really the results post-DRS have been about as good as you'd expect, maybe even worse. I don't think Brightling is unplayable or anything, I think I even hyped it myself a few pages back. But the perfect spot in the deck for the card would be a tutorable 1-of for when you need the effect, and unfortunately it's not tutorable.

    In RW builds I have found Magus to be considerably worse - the new tier 1 just doesn't have a lot of decks that care about Blood Moon. OTOH, Direfleet Daredevil has been great - basically the only tier 1 deck that doesn't care about that guy is Moon Stompy. Storm now plays Thoughtseize so he's reliably great in that matchup, DRS being gone also makes him more reliable at sorcery speed. Shalai is also a card that's been pretty solid for me.

    This is my current list: https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/1198669#paper

    Online I'm considering going to Mindbreak Trap in the board, since my 5-0s all seem to be busted up by the Storm grinders.

  2. #10002

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    Less time than grinders, but a couple of thoughts.

    1. I really, really like Brightling vs. Miracles (much more of a problem for them than Cataclysm and Gideon so far), but I am not sure I like it better than Mirran Crusader or Serra Avenger in any other match. I kind of want it as a sideboard card more than a maindeck. Don't get me wrong, it is powerful and great when it does it's thing, but it is very, very mana intensive and not tutorable.

    I'd like Marungo to jump in because he does not particularly like Brightling.

    2. Remorseful Cleric hasn't had to fight much graveyard stuff yet, but I won a Storm match off of it by making them not get BBB mana from their tutor because I exiled their graveyard and I won a Lands match by stealing some lands + Loam. The card feels flexibly good against a lot of decks that use the graveyard at all. It has had more impact than Brightling so far.

    @iatee
    1. With Wasteland returning to prominence, does the red splash feel riskier or has it been okay?

    2. As a Shalai booster myself, how has Shalai felt? Where has it been best/worst for you?

  3. #10003
    Member

    Join Date

    Jun 2015
    Location

    NYC
    Posts

    1,284

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    It's good against all Bolt or P Fire decks, great against Miracles, worth the risk in the mirror/Maverick despite being Karakasable because it's so powerful if they don't have an answer. If you can make it to turn 4, it's another card ANT can't beat game 1, so it's the rare 4 drop you still kinda want vs combo. It's pretty bad vs Griselbrand decks, but against pretty much anyone else I've found it over-performing.

    Also, I've never thought the red splash was considerably softer to Wasteland, especially not with 24 lands. (Certainly softer to Back to Basics, or a fast Blood Moon on the other side.) I'm not even sure there are more Wasteland decks in total, considering that Lands has sorta disappeared and Delver is a smaller share of the overall meta now. There's also no more downside to putting lands in your own graveyard - before the RW fetches were providing free DRS fuel, which was a subtle but real drawback. The red splash may be a tiny bit softer to RUG Delver, but playing a million Caverns makes up for a lot of the weaknesses. I won a game the other day vs t1 Delver, t2 Delver, a million Dazes in hand with Cavern on Pegasus into Cavern on Angel.

  4. #10004

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    @iatee
    Picking your brain some more...

    Why Wingmare instead of Prelate main? I feel like they are both bad vs. Stompy, but Prelate can shut Canadian threshhold off of basically every non-creature spell or end Storm on the spot, etc. Plus, Prelate is 2/2 not 2/1. Would you end up taking out DFD if Prelate was main?

    Do you miss Mirran Crusader?

    What is PtE in for? Delver, basically, since Reanimator is being hated out so hard with graveyard hate?

    If Magus is weaker than it was, what do you want it in the main for?

  5. #10005
    Member

    Join Date

    Jun 2015
    Location

    NYC
    Posts

    1,284

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by redtwister View Post
    @iatee
    Picking your brain some more...

    Why Wingmare instead of Prelate main? I feel like they are both bad vs. Stompy, but Prelate can shut Canadian threshhold off of basically every non-creature spell or end Storm on the spot, etc. Plus, Prelate is 2/2 not 2/1. Would you end up taking out DFD if Prelate was main?

    Do you miss Mirran Crusader?

    What is PtE in for? Delver, basically, since Reanimator is being hated out so hard with graveyard hate?

    If Magus is weaker than it was, what do you want it in the main for?
    Prelate is great vs Stompy actually, Prelate on 4 shuts off almost everything we care about in that deck. And yeah, it's good against Miracles, RUG, Storm, SnS...I dunno, maybe it should be main, even with Lands mostly out of the picture. I've always liked exactly one Wingmare in the main, it's been reliably good for me over the years. I think being a generic flyer that can trade for Delvers or attack past a clogged board makes it better g1 in the creature-based matchups. The biggest downside of our deck is without Brainstorm, g1 you don't get to shuffle away your STPs vs Storm or Moms vs Eldrazi, so you can get punished with the wrong draw. When Prelate is bad g1, it's a Grey Ogre, when Wingmare is bad (fair creature matchups) it still flies with equipment, so I guess that's my logic.

    I think this is also a good argument for Brightling being in the board for people who are playing it in Mono-w. It's not that that card isn't very powerful, and in the Sensei Miracles era it would definitely be right in the main, but it's bad g1 against enough of the field. Remorseful Cleric, which still seems a bit underpowered to me at least passes the same test that Wingmare does.

    I don't think the Prelate/DFD nonbo is that relevant, probably less so than the DFD/Thalia nonbo in my experience.

    I think Mirran Crusader is pretty mediocre at the moment, it's okay vs RUG Delver when they don't have a bolt, okay vs Miracles and DnT as just the big man on campus, okay vs combo as a fast clock. But unless some sort of BUG deck becomes tier 1 again, it's just gonna be okay and it's not gonna have the games where it was TNN.

    And Path is just good, maybe worse now that Delver isn't everywhere, but we still just fundamentally are low on removal relative to other decks, if we could play more than 4 STPs we would be doing that already.

    As for Magus, maybe I don't want it in the main, or maybe just one copy. It's still good to have access to it vs the decks that can't beat it, but it's definitely worse vs the field than it was now that DRS doesn't allow for the same ridiculous manabases.

  6. #10006

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    Prelate has not been good in practice for me vs. Threshold. I'm absolutely not saying it is bad in the matchup, but every time I have the opportunity to use Prelate, it either dies right away to abrade or , or they have had the opportunity to drop their Seal of Fire, or he's countered.

    I'm trying out certain micro-strategies currently, for instance, if I have a Surgical in hand and get the opportunity to Wasteland them in response to a fetch, I'll hit their trop and take them all if they don't have a second on the board. I'm also happy to do this on a Mongoose.

    How do you peeps board vs. thresh? Until this ban update, I've never had the opportunity to play against it with DnT since I started playing a couple months before top ban.

  7. #10007

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    A second guest touranment report?! And this one also says Brightling is good?!?!

    @iatee
    I would sort of want a Remorseful Cleric in your maindeck over the second Magus. I think it would improve the toolbox package you are going for with your build, but it is another non-human for cavern purposes. More generally though, I'm not really sure if there is a compelling reason to splash right now given how good I feel about the WW builds.

  8. #10008

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by redtwister View Post
    Less time than grinders, but a couple of thoughts.

    1. I really, really like Brightling vs. Miracles (much more of a problem for them than Cataclysm and Gideon so far), but I am not sure I like it better than Mirran Crusader or Serra Avenger in any other match. I kind of want it as a sideboard card more than a maindeck. Don't get me wrong, it is powerful and great when it does it's thing, but it is very, very mana intensive and not tutorable.

    I'd like Marungo to jump in because he does not particularly like Brightling.

    2. Remorseful Cleric hasn't had to fight much graveyard stuff yet, but I won a Storm match off of it by making them not get BBB mana from their tutor because I exiled their graveyard and I won a Lands match by stealing some lands + Loam. The card feels flexibly good against a lot of decks that use the graveyard at all. It has had more impact than Brightling so far.

    @iatee
    1. With Wasteland returning to prominence, does the red splash feel riskier or has it been okay?

    2. As a Shalai booster myself, how has Shalai felt? Where has it been best/worst for you?
    Basically since redtwister and I go to the same store on tuesdays we talk about the deck all the time. I played Brightling main this past week and it was great vs miracles and a strict downgrade to crusader everywhere else. I always wanted to spend my mana on disruption and such and was forced instead to pour it into this 3/3 to make it relevant. I have it in the board right now to board vs miracles and stoneblade. Card is great vs fair decks with plow but I havenít loved it otherwise.

    Losses in my past 2 events have been to Eldrazi, Miracles and a draw vs. Miracles. List has felt solid but miracles feels pretty tough for us even when I have resolved a Brightling. They just make me bounce it, play Jace on an empty board and itís real rough going.

  9. #10009

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    I've updated my DnT Card-Scoring table.

    I had to evaluate a bunch of stuff with respect to new decks, so feel free to message me with comments or corrections.

    Results were obviously very different than the DRS era, but the degree of change is shocking. It largely validates what I've experienced and heard.

    The top five creatures right now are Recruiter, Flickerwisp, Stoneforge, Brightling, and Thalia. The key takeaway I think is not Brightling, but actually Stoneforge: the resurgent power of this card is what has DnT feeling so great right now.

    Beyond that, flyers are important, while Prelate and Revoker are essential disruption elements and not to be excluded without good reason. There is also probably a lot of room for a super-tax build with 3-4 Wingmares again.

    Hope this info was helpful to some of you.

  10. #10010

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    Hello all, this is the list I've been running with for reference:

    Creatures: 26
    4 Mom
    4 Thalia, GoT
    4 SFM
    3 Revoker
    2 Serra Avenger
    4 Flickerwisp
    2 Recruiter
    2 Brightling
    1 Sanctum Prelate

    Spells: 11
    4 Vial
    4 STP
    1 Jitte
    1 SoFI
    1 Sword of Light and Shadow

    Lands: 23
    12 Plains
    4 Wasteland
    4 Port
    3 Karakas

    SB: 15
    2 Cataclysm
    2 RIP
    2 Containment Priest
    2 Path
    2 Canonist
    2 Surgical
    2 Council's Judgment
    1 Leonin Relic-Warder

    Nothing too crazy in the main or board, except for a couple things:

    1. 23 Land. I don't care what Phil says. I generally trust him, but 24 lands with no additional utility lands causes additional flooding, which feels bad. While it makes Brightling marginally better, I don't think the risks outweigh making your beater better. Judging from the tournament reports, it would seem y'all feel the same.

    2. Cataclysm has felt very good. Gideon did not seem necessary as the additional threat, and Cataclysm lets you just win the game.

    3. This is the big sticking point: SoLaS over Batterskull. This is something I am testing, and it has felt better than Batterskull more often than not. I would rarely fetch BS before due to the downside of SFM dying and K Command over-taxing our mana. Now I don't know which decks I would even want it for outside of possibly burn, where Jitte is arguably as good. I've heard the argument that it is great against RUG delver, but is it? A single stifle and you have done nothing with your last 2 turns. It is certainly better against Eldrazi, but I think that's about it. the protection SoLaS offers has felt incredibly relevant vs the more common mirror match, maverick, and miracles. I acknowledge SoWaP is better vs miracles as well. That said, SoLaS returning creatures to your hand is also more relevant since DRS isn't eating all of them now.

    I would like some legitimate answers as to what BS is better against than SoLaS, as I am struggling to think of any huge matchups. I appreciate the feedback guys.

  11. #10011
    *
    DarthVicious's Avatar
    Join Date

    Jun 2010
    Location

    Central NY
    Posts

    348

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by DisgruntledElk View Post
    Hello all, this is the list I've been running with for reference:

    *list*

    Nothing too crazy in the main or board, except for a couple things:

    1. 23 Land. I don't care what Phil says. I generally trust him, but 24 lands with no additional utility lands causes additional flooding, which feels bad. While it makes Brightling marginally better, I don't think the risks outweigh making your beater better. Judging from the tournament reports, it would seem y'all feel the same.

    2. Cataclysm has felt very good. Gideon did not seem necessary as the additional threat, and Cataclysm lets you just win the game.

    3. This is the big sticking point: SoLaS over Batterskull. This is something I am testing, and it has felt better than Batterskull more often than not. I would rarely fetch BS before due to the downside of SFM dying and K Command over-taxing our mana. Now I don't know which decks I would even want it for outside of possibly burn, where Jitte is arguably as good. I've heard the argument that it is great against RUG delver, but is it? A single stifle and you have done nothing with your last 2 turns. It is certainly better against Eldrazi, but I think that's about it. the protection SoLaS offers has felt incredibly relevant vs the more common mirror match, maverick, and miracles. I acknowledge SoWaP is better vs miracles as well. That said, SoLaS returning creatures to your hand is also more relevant since DRS isn't eating all of them now.

    I would like some legitimate answers as to what BS is better against than SoLaS, as I am struggling to think of any huge matchups. I appreciate the feedback guys.
    No Mirran Crusader? He's a house against RUG, immune to Goose and Goyf and eats Delvers for afternoon snacks. His only fears are taken care of by equipping Fire & Ice, or by Jitte counters. Prelate@1 is huge, even if they're running Abrade (which also is a strike against Batterskull when combined with Ancient Grudge). Honor of the Pure also seems decent, pumping any 3/3's out of their single-spell kill range while also mitigating your losses from any Sulfur Elementals.

    I'd agree with you on Light & Shadow, it could be more relevant now that Black Mana Dork is gone.

  12. #10012

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    It seems to me that Miracles is a key reason to run WR, and that is because Pia and Kiran Nalaar may be the actual hardest threat for them to deal with, more so than Gideon, Cataclysm or Brightling. If you add Shalai, it severely limits their ability to deal with your board except for Terminus, while also potentially disallowing Jace + against you since you can't be targeted.

    R might also offer a couple of other sideboard options besides those in iatee's list.
    - Sudden Demise, maybe? Probably not unless Goblins get bigger and Elves come back. Oddly enough, quite good versus Mentor Miracles.

    - Abrade is an option we also don't discuss, but against Stoneblade, in the mirror, and against all the Stompy decks it is outright fantastic. Expensive vs. Delver, but fully usable.

    From W removal, should we be considering Blessed Alliance if Infect is in fact back, Eldrazi Stompy re-emerges, also very good versus Stoneblade and Sneak and Show, and sweet tricks with Mom untaps?

    @Lord Darkview
    Some feedback from other players on the list would be helpful because I am not sure I agree with many of your scorings of specific cards. Please note, I know you never claimed scores were not a partially subjective judgment AND the list is AWESOME, so all criticism is meant as supportive of the basic idea and intended to provide and further generate feedback.

    I definitely do no agree with your valuation of the R cards, though I would defer to iatee and other more experienced RW players on re-valuations. For example, Pia and Kiran Nalaar. Versus DnT you can shoot Mom with the tokens and there is no protecting against that, which makes it at least a 2 in that match, even not considering that it kills most DnT threats and is three creatures for one casting that can be repeated. Aside from DnT, against any deck with fliers and/or removal, it creates blockers (e.g. good vs. Lands and BG Depths and probably therefore a 1, not a 0) and can gum up a board with Karakas better than even Lingering Souls, which is no small feat.

    I also don't know why you give Brightling a 1 for Storm, Reanimator, BG Depths and a 2 for Reanimator, but zeros on all for P+K. Maybe it is better versus Reanimator because of lifelink, but that is about it and doesn't seem worth more than 1.

    It further strikes me as interesting that you value THC so highly, but it is inferior in practice over years of testing now to many, many of the cards you rank below it. It's best spot, and then only on turn 3 or 4 off of vial, is vs. Sneak and Show, but there I would say Revoker is a 3 vs. Sneak and Show now that they run the token maker, as Revoker not only stops Griselbrand activations and Sneak Attack, but Arcane Artisan.
    Last edited by redtwister; Yesterday at 01:53 PM.

  13. #10013
    Member

    Join Date

    Jun 2015
    Location

    NYC
    Posts

    1,284

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    Yeah P/K is fantastic in the mirror. Colorless tokens that can block things regardless of protection and trade with Flickerwisps, direct damage, and Karakas-loopng during board stalls. Palace Jailer and Direfleet Daredevil are both also great and definitely not 1s.

  14. #10014

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by iatee View Post
    Yeah P/K is fantastic in the mirror. Colorless tokens that can block things regardless of protection and trade with Flickerwisps, direct damage, and Karakas-loopng during board stalls. Palace Jailer and Direfleet Daredevil are both also great and definitely not 1s.
    Magus is not great in the match-up. Can you reliably resolve P&K against a waste/port/revoker deck if you remove that option to facilitate it?

  15. #10015
    Member

    Join Date

    Jun 2015
    Location

    NYC
    Posts

    1,284

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    I used to always take them out vs all Wasteland decks assuming that was gonna be the case, but in practice that just has rarely been true and I keep them vs DnT and Maverick.

    DnT mirrors go long and there are only so many Wastelands to go around - Cavern is usually a pretty low value target. Revoker sometimes hits Vial when you're trying tempo the other guy out, but a good percentage of the time you can't afford to shut off your own Vial, or you have to target a more pressing threat like Jitte or Mom. So I've found my Vials to be live more often than not. Occasionally it's gonna be stuck in your hand, but it's worth it because it offers you a ton of different things you want in the matchup in one card.

  16. #10016

    Re: [Deck] Death and Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by redtwister View Post
    It seems to me that Miracles is a key reason to run WR, and that is because Pia and Kiran Nalaar may be the actual hardest threat for them to deal with, more so than Gideon, Cataclysm or Brightling. If you add Shalai, it severely limits their ability to deal with your board except for Terminus, while also potentially disallowing Jace + against you since you can't be targeted.

    R might also offer a couple of other sideboard options besides those in iatee's list.
    - Sudden Demise, maybe? Probably not unless Goblins get bigger and Elves come back. Oddly enough, quite good versus Mentor Miracles.

    - Abrade is an option we also don't discuss, but against Stoneblade, in the mirror, and against all the Stompy decks it is outright fantastic. Expensive vs. Delver, but fully usable.

    From W removal, should we be considering Blessed Alliance if Infect is in fact back, Eldrazi Stompy re-emerges, also very good versus Stoneblade and Sneak and Show, and sweet tricks with Mom untaps?

    @Lord Darkview
    Some feedback from other players on the list would be helpful because I am not sure I agree with many of your scorings of specific cards. Please note, I know you never claimed scores were not a partially subjective judgment AND the list is AWESOME, so all criticism is meant as supportive of the basic idea and intended to provide and further generate feedback.

    I definitely do no agree with your valuation of the R cards, though I would defer to iatee and other more experienced RW players on re-valuations. For example, Pia and Kiran Nalaar. Versus DnT you can shoot Mom with the tokens and there is no protecting against that, which makes it at least a 2 in that match, even not considering that it kills most DnT threats and is three creatures for one casting that can be repeated. Aside from DnT, against any deck with fliers and/or removal, it creates blockers (e.g. good vs. Lands and BG Depths and probably therefore a 1, not a 0) and can gum up a board with Karakas better than even Lingering Souls, which is no small feat.

    I also don't know why you give Brightling a 1 for Storm, Reanimator, BG Depths and a 2 for Reanimator, but zeros on all for P+K. Maybe it is better versus Reanimator because of lifelink, but that is about it and doesn't seem worth more than 1.

    It further strikes me as interesting that you value THC so highly, but it is inferior in practice over years of testing now to many, many of the cards you rank below it. It's best spot, and then only on turn 3 or 4 off of vial, is vs. Sneak and Show, but there I would say Revoker is a 3 vs. Sneak and Show now that they run the token maker, as Revoker not only stops Griselbrand activations and Sneak Attack, but Arcane Artisan.
    Quote Originally Posted by iatee View Post
    Yeah P/K is fantastic in the mirror. Colorless tokens that can block things regardless of protection and trade with Flickerwisps, direct damage, and Karakas-loopng during board stalls. Palace Jailer and Direfleet Daredevil are both also great and definitely not 1s.
    On the red splash: I think that Abrade is an amazing card, as is Sudden Demise, and both have potential if people return to this approach. Blessed Alliance has potential as well, but it tends to not be good enough against SnS (because Annihilator trigger is on the stack before you can use this). It's really handy against other aggro decks though, especially ones with TNN.

    As for the feedback, it's all welcome, and I appreciate you giving it. I have less experience with the red splash, and will often defer to other's expertise. I can provide the reasons for my evaluations, however.

    Regarding Pia and Kiran (which is a card I play elsewhere, and love): You are right on most of these evaluations. It is definitely a 2 in the mirror, and I've increased it accordingly: it creates flying, colorless tokens, and can dominate the board absent opposing answers. Those answers are in abundance, but it forces the opponent to have them: Wasteland for Karakas; Revoker, Mom or Shalai for the activated ability. I also rated it 1 against both Lands (because it is powerful, but vulnerable to Punishing Fire and doesn't attack on the most relevant axis) and Depths (because it is powerful, but often too slow); my chart indicated those ratings were a 1 and not a 0 already. As far as why it rates a 0 versus Storm, Reanimator, and Dredge (which I assume you meant, and not Reanimator twice) it is simply too slow; those matchups are often done by turn 3, and 4 is the absolute latest.

    Brightling scores 1 against Storm because there is the potential to gain life against Storm by turn 4 (thus increasing the difficulty of their kill) or simply beating Goblins in a similar manner to Batterskull, a 1 against Reanimator by virtue of actually being able to race some of their fastest threats, and a 2 against Dredge for being able to wall off opposing creatures faster and self-destruct to wipe out Bridges. I'm actually thinking this may be giving Brightling too much credit in the Dredge match, but it's very close between 1 and 2.

    As for Thalia HC, the fact is that this card is amazingly good and constantly undervalued. Despite that, context is important. She's not played because (a) she has extremely stiff competition at the 3-mana level, and (b) her strengths are often in matches that are either already lost or won without her. Still, if you can free a redundant slot for her, I recommend you try it. Recruiting her just does weird things to some decks, like making Sneak Attack much less impactful, making Elves a lot slower, and making Reality Smashers a lot less intimidating.

    Revokers are better than they have been in a long time. It is very good in the SnS matchup, and I'd fit a third in my deck if I could. Revoker easily gets the 2 of "very good" for answering Artisan and Sneak Attack, but a 3 requires it "dominate the matchup." This is very hard to do when it doesn't answer the opponent's most dangerous angle of attack (Show and Tell, especially for Omniscience), that it requires a proactive guess or Vial to block Sneak Attack in time, and it folds to their best SB card against us (Kozilek's Return) with no lingering protection. The matchup in general is hard to earn a 3 in, because SnS operates on so many angles (as opposed to something like Storm or Reanimator, where the way to get a 3 is obvious). The only card that gets a 3 versus SnS is Prelate because it can answer theoretically anything that's thrown at it, and can especially handle the most dangerous angle and best sideboard card. That said, if Arcane Artisan becomes a mainstay in the matchup, even Prelate may lose it's 3 in this matchup.

    Jailer is not great in any matchup where the opponent can surprise you with an attack you cannot block. That means opposing Vials, Moms, Sword of War and Peace, and simply teams of flyers can invalidate Jailer. When you're ahead, Jailer will keep you there, but it is otherwise highly risky. This falls under the "very situational abilities" criteria of a 1.

    Direfleet Daredevil is in the same boat. The only target in the mirror is likely to be opposing StP (plus PtE and CJ in SB games). The ability to use it is therefore situational: you need the opponent to have the spell there at the right moment, to not have Mother of Runes ready, to not have Vial Flickerwisp ready, and to not have denied you the mana or Vial to pull it off. Like Jailer, it's extremely powerful when it works, but it can be hard to get there (especially in game 1). It's actually a card that likely scales through the game, starting at a 0 and moving towards a 2. But you can't build that way, so it needs an evaluation, and I pegged it at 1. It's also better post-SB. I could be convinced it's a 2 here, but I'm not there yet.

    I do appreciate the feedback. The adjustment to PnKN ironically puts it basically right at the point where the other red creatures seem to be clustering.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)