Thread: Bling for Sale

Combo Enthusiast

Apr 2004

Bling for Sale

As some of you know, I'm selling out my collection of Magic. Not leaving the game, per se, just getting rid of stuff I've either never played, or know I can get back at a later date, and I'd just rather have the money.

Here's the stuff I know will see play in Vintage or Legacy (all foils are English unless otherwise noted):

ENGLISH RESET x4 $100 (All are in great shape, very little play wear, if any. No creases, ruffle damage, etc)
    Foil Gush $15
    Foil Mind's Desire x4 $40
    Foil Tinker x2 (auctions will be seperate, but people can buy both at once if they want to) $12.50 each/25 for pair
    Foil Decree of Justice (Scourge) x2 $20
    Foil Psionic Blast x2 $25
    Intuition (English non-foil) x4 $45
    Foil Glimmervoid x3 $15
    Korean Tolarian Academy $35
    Japanese Tolarian Academy $25 (don't ask me why Japanese is cheaper this time, all I know is Ebay's only sale of a Korean Academy in the last month + was $35, while a few Japanese ones went for under $25)
    Japanese Goblin Welder x2 $20
    Foil Italian Grim Monolith $20
    Foil Italian Memory Jar $35
    Foil Italian 7th Wrath of God $25
    Foil German Meddling Mage $30 - ON HOLD
    Foil Hypnotic Specter (promo) x4 $20 (multiple decksets available) (lowered price, I listed this wrong. My bad for being up for way too long and stoned while typing prices)
    FNM Duress x4 $20 - ON HOLD
    FNM Goblin Warchief x4 $20
    Beta Dark Ritual x3 $28
    Foil Metalworker $30

These are the ones I know are either in Legacy or Vintage decks, or cards that SHOULD be in Legacy or Vintage decks. All prices are what the BIN is going to be set at for these, and there will be a lot more from more recent sets going up as well. If you want to get any of these BEFORE they go active, this will be the price I'm expecting you to pay.

If you want to purchase any of these (I won't be doing trades, obviously), PM me on here and I'll get you my buddy's Paypal account. You can also message me on Trillian/AIM under Deathwingzero2k. I'm typically set in "away" mode, so just leave the message and I'll reply when I get back.
    I won't be doing any other sort of payment method, unless you live in the Portland area, and are willing to meet me somewhere in Beaverton. If that's the case, cash is fine.

If you want any information on the cards grades, they range from (VF-) to (NM+/M), typically NM- and above (I'm very good to my cards, and most of these haven't been played while in my possession). If you want specifics on certain cards, PM me the list and I'll get the info from my friend (he's the one auctioning them, so he's got them all at his place).

Hope to see some of you at least bidding on this, I want these cards to go to home's that'll appreciate them as much as I have!

EDIT: This post will be getting edited as each new possible buyer requests info for payment. As payments are received, items will be deleted entirely from the list.

I also forgot to mention the shipping fee. It will be a flat $2 in the states, regardless of how many cards you want. So if you want 2 cards, or 8 decksets, it'll all be the same. These will be sent in bubble envelopes with loaders, etc. I ship my cards damn carefully.

Also, the Paypal account will be Chainer@cabalcity.com Message me on here or my AIM account to verify the cards you want and the final price, then use that account. My friend will call/message me anytime money comes in, we'll verify the amount and cards are correct, and ship within 48 hours. Everything is nice and streamlined that way.

Also, I've had some questions regarding prices. These are all NON-NEGOTIABLE. My prices are based on ebay averages, prices shops in the area would sell them at, online vendor prices, and overall just an average of what I would expect to pay to get them back at this point in time, private seller or shops. A few of my friends would have taken nearly all of this, if I had the ability to wait a month or two to get paid, which unfortunately I don't. So don't worry about asking for a discount or anything, as you'll already know the answer.
    Last edited by DeathwingZERO; 08-29-2007 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Updating list.
    Quote Originally Posted by YuanTi View Post
    Slightly off topic, but where is the Nourishing Lich in the DTB Forum?

Painter's Servant
    Aug 2007

Re: Bling for Sale

Are the foil Duress the ones with the Urza or 7th Ed art? The set of 4 that is.

I'll take them 100% if they have the Urza art.
    In painting, you have unlimited power. You have the ability to move mountains. You can bend rivers.

hai 2 u
    Apr 2007
    SoCal - Anaheim

Are the prices for the sets or singletons?
    #mtgfinance follow on twitter: @mtgStaples

Quote Originally Posted by OBFREELY
    You should all immediately fire emails at the DCI requesting the banning of Tarmogoyf and Golgari Grave-Troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm not compelled to address your non-argument based simply on the fact that you're obviously borderline retarded.
    Team Brown & Team Unicorn. Does that make me a Brown Unicorn?

The Voice of Reason
    Nov 2004
    Chicago

I'll take this via non-cc PayPal:
    Foil German Meddling Mage $30

Email me!
    Find me on Twitter at @JMJACO and @EternalCentral. If you have an interest in Vintage Eldrazi, check out my book Eldrazi Meditations.

Combo Enthusiast

Apr 2004

@ Versus: The FNM Promo Duress' are Urza's Saga (the better) artwork. The only 7th Edition artwork for Duress as far as I know is 7th edition. Both promos (Saga/DCI and FNM) are Saga based. I know this because I spent years bitching about how the 7th Ed ones were cheaper than the Saga Promos, to be utterly pleased FNM came out with them. It's also a more recent (re: post 8th) FNM promo, so it's on the new border system as well. In my opinion, it's the best Duress of the 3 printings (hence having 8).

@ Zulander: For anything listed as a x2/3/4 it's going to be the price for the set. The only cards I gave a single price on that I have duplicates of is Tinker, because it's a Vintage staple and Restricted, so most would only want one. Hope that clears it up.

@JACO: PM'ing you my buddies paypal address tonight. I know the Mage has a little wear, but it's not bad. I can send you a scan so you can check it over if you want. I'll need a real email addy for that.

Thanks for the interest guys!

EDIT: I will be editing the main post for items that are going to be "On Hold" while people PM me interest in them. Check back frequently, as this is all first come first serve, whoever tells me they want it is going to get it.
    Last edited by DeathwingZERO; 08-22-2007 at 11:58 PM.

Combo Enthusiast

Apr 2004

Double post FTW. Why, because it's my thread, and nobody cares.

Already got some good feedback and a couple purchases, thanks for making this much easier (and ebay free) for me guys!

To the rest of you that have asked questions, let me know what the final answer is on cards you've requested info for/want to purchase. Anything not paid for/held goes up on ebay by the end of the weekend!

Combo Enthusiast

Apr 2004

Alright folks. I've confirmed the buyers who have already put in orders, the remaining cards are going up on Ebay Friday night. Give me any info if you want anything that's left, or bid the hell out of this shiz this weekend!! This is my rent and bill money for the month!

Versus And JACO, let me know asap if you still want the cards you've posted about. I've sent PM's but you may have not received them. If they aren't bought/confirmed for purchase by Friday night, they have to go up!

@ jaco
    I'm a friend of Der_imaginäre_Freund.
    He told me that your interested in buying a foil tarmogoyf.
    If have got a german one to spare.
    Email me or reply.

Combo Enthusiast

Apr 2004

What wasn't sold off on here (Thanks to you guys that did pick stuff up!) I've been able to get rid of locally. While a lot of those pieces were important, having a roof over my head is much more so.

This thread can be closed at the mods convenience, depending on whether or not you want people necro'ing it again.

Thread Information