Well...the old TheRock thread seemed to be a bit confused.
I started some riot there (sorry for that) and now Zilly ordered me to start a new thread.
The reason i am so selfconfident about my opinions upon the deck and the choices of that list is that TheRock is a DTB in my area and my team has won several tournaments with lists very close to this one, winning against Goblins as well as WUBS/Landstill several times. Of course that list will have to be adapted to your metagame ... so it is meant more as a hint on what the deck's idea is all about, which the old thread is lacking.

The main points of criticism about the old thread's list and approach to the deck's theme in general were:

1. Volrath's Stronghold
Why in heaven and hell don't you want to run this thing and win games with it? This is a lot faster than than Genesis.
Genesis may be Plowshares or simply removed from the yard.
I also may have missed your way to discard it. You are not really going to cast it, are you?
There is Wasteland, yes. But with WoB, Elder etc. you draw into more lands than Landstill itself. So having to witness it out is not that bad at all compared with the immense downsides of Genesis.

2. Why do about three quarter of you guys want to run Wall of Roots? Cause you play that huge load of instants?
You could discuss Wine Trellis, but i would prefer drawing a card anyday.
Making slow but consistend CA and having 12 excellent targets for Stronghold is what makes the deck breathe in Legacy. Deed is a nice inclusion but it isn't the point of the deck.

3. Why are you that fond of Troll Ascetic? There is no deck in Legacy where it is as useless as here. You play a sweeper yourself - so where is the point about untouchability?
It may regenerate, yes...but the deck does not need this. You can simply cast new beats or fetch them fromthe yard.
Investing that much mana in a 3/2 is not the best TheRock can do.

4. Why in heaven and hell do you wnat to play any less than 4 Yavimaya Elder? Elder + Therapy is what makes so many control and aggrocontrol decks loose.

I also addressed some recurring discussions in that old thread:

1. Manlands
Imo you may play Factory, you may play Village, or you may simply skip it. To me it did never seem all the important.
Manlands are of no gread use against Landstill or ZillaStompy - they will be simply burned or wasted. They do some good against things like Gro. I personally would run 2 Villages, but i do not believe it matters and is worth the energy you put into that discussion.

2. Sakura-Tribe Elder
...is junk and far inferior to birds and Yavimaya Elder.
He is weak and has no synergy with Therapy. Usually you have enough stuff to keep your enemies at bay long enough to drop your lands the old fashioned way.

3. Wish targets
Living Wish is good. Good means it is the only useful Tutor available. There are 5 essential Wish targets
-Volrath's Stronghold #3 or 4
-Wasteland
-random fetchland
-Viridian Zealot
-Withered Wretch (if not played MD)
In addition you may Wish random fat in addition. But i doubt having a Wish target for every more or less possible matchup is not the way to go. Actually boaring things like Tsunami, Plague or Naturalize is more important imo.

I would actually play like this in what i know as an "american" meta (containing UwLandstill, VialGolblins, SA, Solidarity, Zompy, Fish, Gro):

4x Birds of Paradise
4x Wall of Blossoms
4x Yavimaya Elder
4x Eternal Witness
4x Ravenous Baloth

4x Duress
4x Cabal Therapy
2x Diabolic Edict
4x Pernicous Deed
4x Living Wish
1x Haunting Echoes / Volrath's Sronghold

2x Volrath's Stronghold
2x Treetop Village / Forest
4x Bayou
8x Forest
5x Swamp

SB:
3x Tsunami
3x Naturalize
2x Gaea's Blessing
1x Volrath's Stronghold
1x Wasteland
1x Bloodstained Mire
1x Spiritmonger
1x Viridian Zealot
1x Viridian Shaman
1x Withered Wretch

Of course there are other SB Options. Cranial Extraction is possible, as is Engineered Plague (though i doubt the need for it (compared with Tsunami, Naturalize and Blessing).