Thread: [Deck] TES - The EPIC Storm

Hybrid View

Bryant Cook

[Deck] TES - The EPIC Storm

Last edited by Bryant Cook; 09-25-2009 at 09:25 AM.

Get Money, Ghost
    Oct 2005
    Albany

Re: [Deck] T.E.S - The EPIC Storm

Lotus Petal, Dark Ritual, Dark Ritual, Infernal Tutor, Burning Wish, Lotus Petal, and Chrome Mox.
    This hand has 2 possible choices, a turn one Warrens for 12, or waiting a turn, hoping for a playable spell, and attempting to tendrils for 20 the second option can be dangerous because of drawing dead and being forced to Warrens turn 2. I'll walk through both ways.
    1. Play Petal, Petal, Mox, imprinting Burning Wish, cast both Rituals, and Tutor up the Warrens.

2. Draw. If the draw is any piece of acceleration, your play is Petal, Ritual, Tutor for a new Ritual, Ritual, Ritual, Petal #2, Mox, (Petal, Crit,LED,Mox), Burning Wish getting Tendrils, Tendrils for 20.

In most situations I'd much rather go for the Warrens, because it puts your opponent on FOW/EE/Clasm or lose while the second scenario brings Daze, Stifle and Discard into the equation.

Brainstorm, Brainstorm, Orim’s Chant, Dark Ritual, Cruel Bargain, Lotus Petal and Chrome Mox.

Petal, Ritual, Bargain. Draw into Burning Wish, SSG, LED, Rite. Mox imprinting Brainstorm, Brainstorm into Mox, Infernal, Paradise, Putting back Chant, Infernal. Mox for storm, Paradise, RFG SSG, LED, Rite, Wish-> Tendrils, Tendrils for 20.

Simian Spirit Guide, Simian Spirit Guide, Ill-Gotten Gains, Ponder, Lotus Petal, Lion’s Eye Diamond and City of Brass.

Land, Ponder (Land, Land, Wish), Draw Wish, SSG, SSG, LED, Petal, Wish, Warrens for 10.

Lion’s Eye Diamond, Rite of Flame, Simian Spirit Guide, Gemstone Mine, Dark Ritual, Infernal Tutor, and Infernal Tutor.

This is an easy one. SSG Rite of Flame, Ritual, Land, Ritual, Infernal for LED Number 2 with BBR floating, LED, LED, Infernal number 2, IGG loop for the win.

Gemstone Mine, Undiscovered Paradise, Chrome Mox, Ponder, Diminishing Returns, Dark Ritual, and Ill-Gotten Gains.
    In this hand, I attempted to go turn 1 ponder, Turn 2 Dreturns with the ability to float B. I drew about 4 tutors off of Returns and fizzled.
    Team Rehab- We Keep Coming Back For More
    Team Blitzkrieg- Swagga.
    Storm Boards
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeSpam View Post
    Legacy is like Japan. We don't make stuff, we just make stuff better.

Force of Will is my bitch
    Sep 2004
    South Florida

Bryant, I love the "Sample Hands for You" idea. Thanks for the update.

Dutch Legacy Champ '08

Oct 2006
    The Netherlands, Nijmegen

Why is a new thread created? It seems like the Solidarity thread is doing just fine with 100 pages. Also I just made a post I hoped getting some response to and now nobody will look at the other thread anymore .

The King of Lockjobs
    Oct 2003
    Middle of Nowhere, NY

Quote Originally Posted by matelml View Post
    Why is a new thread created? It seems like the Solidarity thread is doing just fine with 100 pages. Also I just made a post I hoped getting some response to and now nobody will look at the other thread anymore .
    Why not simply cut and past that post here? I bet more ppl will be looking at a new, cleaned up thread anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavius The Great View Post
    Germany seems to find me influential. Have you ever Googled "Nourishing Lich"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    No, Peter_Rotten, you are the problems.

Dutch Legacy Champ '08

Oct 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Rotten View Post
    Why not simply cut and past that post here? I bet more ppl will be looking at a new, cleaned up thread anyway.
    Ok

I made top 8 at the Belgian Championship (129 players) with TES yesterday with 5-1-2. Only lost in T8 from Dragonstompy (main Chalice+3sphere can hurt). The draws were ID's against UWb Landstill and some mono R aggresive Control when I was 5-0-1 anyway. The metagame was really good for me, the most played decks was Loam I think, after that Thresh hybrids and then pretty much anything, including a fair amount of Aggro, much Board Control, and some Landstill.
    There was another TES deck with 5-2, and there was one that was 4-0-1 the last time I checked it, but probably lost the rounds after that.

My list was a little different from the one I came in 2nd with at the Dutch Championship. The changes were: -1 Tomb of Urami, -2 EtW, -1 Chrome Mox, -Sb Rough//Tumble, +1 Tarnished Citadel, +2 Ponder, +1 Simian Spirit Guide, +1 Sb Ponder.

The whole decklist:

4 Orim's chant

1 Tendrils of Agony
    1 Ill-gotten Gains
    1 Diminishing Returns
    1 Empty the Warrens

4 Infernal Tutor
    4 Burning Wish
    4 Brainstorm
    2 Plunge into Darkness
    3 Ponder

4 Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 Dark Ritual
    4 Lotus Petal
    4 Cabal Ritual
    4 Rite of Flame
    3 Chrome Mox
    1 Simian Spirit Guide

4 City of Brass
    4 Gemstone Mine
    2 Undiscovered Paradise
    1 Tarnished Citadel

Sideboard:

1 Empty the Warrens
    1 Tendrils of Agony
    1 Ill-gotten Gains
    1 Diminishing Returns
    1 Grapeshot
    1 Shattering Spree
    1 Ponder
    4 Duress
    4 Xantid Swarm

I was happy with the changes and the whole decklist except for the Ponder Sb. I knew it wouldn't be very good, but I thought Rough//Tumble was worse. But it's probably a little better, I am still searching for a good wishable card or something that matters when you board it in once.
    The reasoning for the SSG was that having double Mox always sucks.
    I added the Ponders because it gives you more options and doesn't force you to go for tokens and I found the EtW would often be a dead card.
    Because I have 4 Brainstorm, 3 Ponder and 4 Chant I decided to take out Tomb for something that can cast those spells. It was good and I never had a problem with the life, I even Ponderd off it turn 1 against Goyf sligh and it didn't matter at all. Remember you can use for free colorless mana.

I believe this to be the almost optimal list. I can only imagine Cabal Ritual to be a little less good in some metas, because in my meta there is usually a lot of Pikula/Pox/MBAggro. So I would like to hear your opinions and criticisms.

Jun 2008
    Feltre, Italy

Hi friends!!!

Now I play this list:

// Lands
    1 [OD] Tarnished Citadel
    1 [VI] Undiscovered Paradise
    4 [8E] City of Brass
    4 [TSB] Gemstone Mine

// Creatures
    4 [PLC] Simian Spirit Guide
    2 [SC] Xantid Swarm / cabal terphay / Thoughtseize

// Spells
    1 [TSP] Empty the Warrens
    1 [SC] Tendrils of Agony
    1 [US] Ill-Gotten Gains
    1 [6E] Diminishing Returns
    1 [7E] Infernal Contract
    2 [LRW] Ponder
    4 [MM] Brainstorm
    4 [JU] Burning Wish
    3 [MR] Chrome Mox
    4 [TE] Lotus Petal
    4 [MI] Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 [MM] Dark Ritual
    4 [PS] Orim's Chant
    4 [CS] Rite of Flame
    4 [DIS] Infernal Tutor
    2 [SHM] Manamorphose

// Sideboard
    SB: 1 [TSP] Empty the Warrens
    SB: 1 [SC] Tendrils of Agony
    SB: 1 [US] Ill-Gotten Gains
    SB: 1 [6E] Diminishing Returns
    SB: 1 [10E] Pyroclasm
    SB: 3 [SHM] Vexing Shusher
    SB: 3 [GP] Shattering Spree
    SB: 1 [CHK] Cleanfall
    SB: 2 [SHM] Wheel of Sun and Moon
    SB: 1 [TSP] Krosan Grip

SB:

I'd play:

- Whell of Sun and Moon and Krosan Grip
    + Rack and ruin, Ingot Chewer, Serenity or Hurkyl's Recall

In my metagame there're a lot of stax and it's a not good game.
    I'd play overmaster in my side too, but I've few slots.

Get Money, Ghost
    Oct 2005
    Albany

Re: [DTB] T.E.S. - The EPIC Storm

Gemstone Mine, Infernal Tutor, Infernal Tutor, Dark Ritual, Lotus Petal, Lion’s Eye Diamond, Burning Wish.
    Play Mine, Petal. Cast Dark Ritual and Infernal Tutor for the second LED. Cast both LEDs and use the mana floating from the Ritual and the Petal to cast Infernal Tutor, cracking both LEDs. Get IGG. Win.

Brainstorm, Ponder, Lion’s Eye Diamond, Dark Ritual, Infernal Tutor, Simian Spirit Guide, Chrome Mox.
    Mox imprinting Brainstorm, Pomder. Ponder reveals Brainstorm, LED, Burning Wish. Draw the Wish, and put Brainstorm on top of your Library (Don't worry about the LED, as you will Brainstorm into it.). Pass turn. Next turn, Brainstorm into LED and 2 City of Brass. Put back a land and the Wish. Play both LEDs, Ritual, and SSG, Infernal, crack both LEDs, win.

Ponder, Gemstone Mine, Ad Nauseum, Infernal Tutor, Burning Wish, Ponder, Chrome Mox.
    Personally, I don't like this hand as it doesn't really do much until turn 3 and that is highly dependent of how good your Ponders are.
    I mulled into Burning Wish, IT, City, Mine, Ponder, LED. I started out with Mine, Ponder->Shuffle and draw a Rite of Flame. Next turn, I draw Brainstorm and proceed to Brainstorm into two lands and a Cabal Ritual. Unfortunately, I'm short on initial mana sources so I have to wait until turn three to combo. However, it was definitely a faster kill than I would have gotten with the first hand as my Ponders were awful.

Burning Wish, Simian Spirit Guide, Rite of Flame, Rite of Flame, Lotus Petal, Chrome Mox, Brainstorm.
    Petal->Brainstorm into Rite of Flame, Dark Ritual, LED. Put back the Mox and the Ritual. Cast 3 Rites off of the SSG and play the LED. Burning Wish for Diminishing Returns floating 3 Red and a Blue. Draw Tendrils, Rite, Rite, City of Brass, Lotus Petal, IT, Brainstorm. Cast Brainstorm and both Rites, cast whatever you can off of the Brainstorm to up the storm count, then play the land and the Petal and cast a massive Tendrils.

City of Brass, Gemstone Mine, Gemstone Mine, Lotus Petal, Chrome Mox, Ad Nauseum, Chrome Mox.

This is definitely a mull. If those Moxes were Petals, this would be a keepable hand. Anyway, I mulled into Brainstorm, Petal, 2 Mines, Ad Nauseum and Burning Wish. Brainstorm into LED, Wish, Mox. Here's where it gets techy. Put the Nauseum on top of your library with the Mine under it. Cast LED, Mox with a BWish Imprint and Petal and pass the turn. On your next upkeep, break LED and use 2 of the other sources to add 5 mana to your pool. Draw Ad Nauseum and play it (isn't instant speed great?). I drew too many cards to remember it all, but there was enough initial mana sources to cast Duress, Chant, 2 cantrips and multiple Rites and Rituals.
    Team Rehab- We Keep Coming Back For More
    Team Blitzkrieg- Swagga.
    Storm Boards
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeSpam View Post
    Legacy is like Japan. We don't make stuff, we just make stuff better.

I only play blue for Brainstorm and combo.
    Jan 2008
    Alpharetta, Georgia

I have asked that question to numerous people and all have said that you can't do that. If you break LED during your upkeep the mana empties at the end of your upkeep. And if you break LED during your drawstep the mana still empties because drawing a card ends your draw step. I know you can't break it during your upkeep but it would make sense if you could break LED with drawing a card on the stack but I still don't think you can do that. Does anyone know if that is accurate?
    "I just shot Marvin in the face!"
    "Why the fuck'd you do that??"

itsJulian.com - Legacy Videos
    Apr 2007
    Munich / Germany

Sorry Pulp Fiction but you are totally mistaken. Mana pools empty at end of Phases, not Steps. Thus you can take your mana from your Upkeep Step to your Draw Step. And second: Your draw step doesnt END once you draw the card but actually really just STARTS after that; you receive priority for the 1st time during your draw step right AFTER you drew the card, nothing you can do about it.

I really wanna urge you not to trust "numerous" people on rules issues who obviously have no idea.
    The seven cardinal sins of Legacy:
    1. Discuss the unbanning of Land Tax Earthcraft.
    2. Argue that banning Force of Will would make the format healthier.
    3. Play Brainstorm without Fetchlands.
    4. Stifle Standstill.
    5. Think that Gaea's Blessing will make you Solidarity-proof.
    6. Pass priority after playing Infernal Tutor.
    7. Fail to playtest against Nourishing Lich (coZ iT wIlL gEt U!).

I only play blue for Brainstorm and combo.
    Jan 2008
    Alpharetta, Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Julian23 View Post
    Sorry Pulp Fiction but you are totally mistaken. Mana pools empty at end of Phases, not Steps. Thus you can take your mana from your Upkeep Step to your Draw Step. And second: Your draw step doesnt END once you draw the card but actually really just STARTS after that; you receive priority for the 1st time during your draw step right AFTER you drew the card, nothing you can do about it.

I really wanna urge you not to trust "numerous" people on rules issues who obviously have no idea.
    Awesome, I am glad I know that now. No joke, I would swear I heard one of the people who judges at our local shop say you couldn't do that. Either way I am very happy to be wrong and that isvery useful to know that. It makes Mystical Tutor that much better!
    "I just shot Marvin in the face!"
    "Why the fuck'd you do that??"

Always dazed
    Apr 2006
    Ravenna, Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Whit3 Ghost View Post
    Ponder reveals Brainstorm, LED, Burning Wish
    Ponder->Shuffle and draw a Rite of Flame.
    Brainstorm into two lands and a Cabal Ritual
    Brainstorm into Rite of Flame, Dark Ritual, LED.
    Brainstorm into LED, Wish, Mox.
    Damn, my ability to draw relevant cards from cantrips is really at lower levels. I guess this is why I don't find Mystical to be such an awful card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacosnape, TrialByFire, Silverdragon mix
    We got Goyf Threshold, Deadgoyf Ale, Survival of the Goyfest and Goyfalid Breakfast.
    It probably won't end until we have decks like Goyf Stax, Goyfbelcher, Goyfchantress, Vial Goyflins, Goyfstill, Goyf from the Loam, Faergoyf Stompy, Goyf-Pox, Goyf Confinement, 8-Land Goyfstompy, and the Dave Gearhart classic, Goyfidarity.
    And Ichgoyfrid, Red Deadgoyf, GES, 42landand4goyf.dec, Goyf Game and Ill-Gotten-Goyf-y Pop
    Currently Playing: Nourishing Lich.Deck
    Current Record: 1-83-2

Re: [Deck] T.E.S. - The EPIC Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Cook View Post

Lands
    4 Gemstone Mine
    4 City of Brass
    2 Underground Sea

Spells
    4 Orim’s Chant
    4 Dark Ritual
    4 Rite of Flame
    4 Lion’s Eye Diamond
    4 Lotus Petal
    4 Chrome Mox
    4 Infernal Tutor
    4 Burning Wish
    4 Brainstorm
    3 Ponder
    2 Mystical Tutor
    2 Ad Nauseum
    1 Cabal Ritual
    3 Duress
    1 Ill-Gotten Gains
    1 Tendrils of Agony
    1 Chain of Vapor

SB:1 Diminishing Returns
    SB:1 Ill-Gotten Gains
    SB:1 Tendrils of Agony
    SB:1 Empty the Warrens
    SB:1 Grapeshot
    SB:1 Duress
    SB:3 Pyroblast
    SB:1 Vindicate
    SB:2 Xantid Swarm
    SB:3 Shattering Spree
    in reference to the above list, this deck has 16 spells requiring red mana

4 rite of flame
    4 burning wish
    1 empty the warrens
    1 grapeshot
    3 pyroblast
    3 shattering spree

but only 11 spells requiring blue mana

4 brainstorm
    3 ponder
    2 mystical tutor
    1 chain of vapor
    1 diminishing returns

can someone explain to me why x2 underground seas would be better than x2 badlands ? because the brainstorms/ponders/mystical tutors get played more often ? so more blue is needed in the long run ?

Chief Head Chief of the Department of Redundancy Department
    Dec 2005
    Massachusetts

Brainstorms, Ponders, and Mystical Tutors are your set-up spells. You want to be able to cast them early in the game to find what you need. Red is mainly needed when you're going off, so it's less important to have permanent mana sources that make red mana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    And make no mistake, a Hulk Flash dominated metagame is shit on a plate. Sure, it made for an interesting GP and possibly even attracted a few curious newcomers who wondered "I wonder what it's like to eat shit?" or "I wonder what it's like to make other people eat shit?" That's all fine and dandy, but I'll be glad to say "Good riddance!" to Flash when I wake up tomorrow.

Dutch Legacy Champ '08

Oct 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Cook View Post
    Reasons to Play The EPIC Storm Over Other Storm Combo
    Why play The EPIC Storm (TES) over Ad Nausem Tendrils (ANT)? TES has no clear cut game plan, its very versatile and can end things many ways – unlike ANT. Ad Nauseum Tendrils is often forced to go for Ad Nauseum because lists don’t play Orim’s Chant (some lists do, but few). Without Orim’s Chant their Ill-Gotten Gains is shut off. Leaving them with one path to victory. TES because it plays five color lands has all of the best protection available (Orim’s Chant, Duress, and Pyroblast), while various ANT lists play 2 of the 3, it’s hard for them to play all of these without destroying their manabase. Playing four colors on duals and fetches can hurt. Especially against the tempo decks of today, the stifle wasteland package already hurts ANT, while it doesn’t effect TES as much because there’s less Stifle targets. TES I feel has an edge on ANT because of the speed factor also, TES plays less land(4) and more acceleration in order to win faster. While ANT goes for a more controlling feeling against blue (Which always doesn’t work), post-board we have 2 less protection spells than ANT. A marginal difference, I’ll take speed and protection against just two more protection spells.
    Most of the comments aren't true for a good ANT list. Like this one: http://www.deckcheck.net/deck.php?id=25459

(This/good) ANT also has some advantages. It has place for 8 protectionspells main, while still having a consistent turn 3 win. This doesn't help much in the CB MU, but a lot against Landstill/MUC/Merfolk and other blue CBless decks. Landstill and MUC are good MU's, Merfolk even when ANT is played well.
    Fetches also have a big advantage. Brainstorm becomes a lot better, Ponder becomes better and Cabal Ritual becomes a lot better. You still have versatility with Chant->IGG/AdN and EtW in the board.
    ANT isn't bad. But I must confess that after looking at your latest list, the two are very similar and such TES is also pretty good.
    Team Nijmegen

Rapin' your villages, Burnin' your women
    Dec 2008

@ Bryant: So with the new list do you ever find yourself missing the Cabal Rits? I mean i know they were a bit inconsistent (either spectacular or garbage) but they were still accel (although you compensated by upping the land count)
    Also, how much have you played the new list since you still have 4x mox and 3x tutor now. I know AdN off the top is redic good but is the card disadvantage causing you to mull more often?

Bryant Cook

Quote Originally Posted by matelml View Post
    Most of the comments aren't true for a good ANT list. Like this one: http://www.deckcheck.net/deck.php?id=25459

(This/good) ANT also has some advantages. It has place for 8 protectionspells main, while still having a consistent turn 3 win. This doesn't help much in the CB MU, but a lot against Landstill/MUC/Merfolk and other blue CBless decks. Landstill and MUC are good MU's, Merfolk even when ANT is played well.
    Fetches also have a big advantage. Brainstorm becomes a lot better, Ponder becomes better and Cabal Ritual becomes a lot better. You still have versatility with Chant->IGG/AdN and EtW in the board.
    ANT isn't bad. But I must confess that after looking at your latest list, the two are very similar and such TES is also pretty good.

I'm not saying there aren't advantages of ANT over TES, however, I don't consider fetchlands to be a great one in today's match-ups. While the extra shuffle is nice don't get me wrong. I'd rather not be down a land against Thresh/Merfolk/Team America.

I know you like your own ANT list, however, I was looking at the archetype as a whole. Not a specific list.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kruchkow View Post
    @ Bryant: So with the new list do you ever find yourself missing the Cabal Rits? I mean i know they were a bit inconsistent (either spectacular or garbage) but they were still accel (although you compensated by upping the land count)
    Also, how much have you played the new list since you still have 4x mox and 3x tutor now. I know AdN off the top is redic good but is the card disadvantage causing you to mull more often?
    I haven't missed it at all, it was always the first card I boarded out. Not taking the additional 2 damage is nice because you can often dig deeper.

I have only played it a week or so, the card disadvantage hasn't hurt me yet.

Legacy Staple
    May 2008
    Citizen of the world.

Very well done, Mr. Bryant. Fulfilling my request is one thing you won't regret of, trust me. Moreover, it will encourage more people to pick up this deck or, at least, to watch at and thinking twice it before picking up ANT xD (but, still, who knows..)
    You didn't post all the matchups, so if you have time, it 'd be great if you did it ( i see some important MUs are missing like Landstill, Dragon Stompy, Pseudo Pikula or Eva Green decks); despite this, i wanna ask you a question: why did you write to take out Brainstorms against blue based? I mean, now that you added 1 more Mystical, brainstorm seems able to be more optimized.. Did you mean Ponder perhaps?
    And yes, i see somehow TES is taking more the shape of a 4 color ANT (the more mystical, the more quantity and dual lands..).. I hope this, at least, will reduce the times when you open with no landers or terrible hands. Last thing: you cut 1 Infernal, for the situations where you draw 2 of them and can't go off wasting time because of the hellbent issue, i suppose. But didn't you find times when it was burning wish to be more a weight than IT? I mean, Tutor at least can grab you more mana accels or protections, while wish can't grab mana accels, and mayrandomly give mana problems ( especially now that you are relying on 3 dual lands and not anymore on a fully rainbowed manabase).
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastorofmuppets View Post
    you just want us to do that because of your Silences, you sly dog.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Avatar of kicks_422's creation and property

Bryant Cook

Quote Originally Posted by Piceli89 View Post
    Very well done, Mr. Bryant. Fulfilling my request is one thing you won't regret of, trust me. Moreover, it will encourage more people to pick up this deck or, at least, to watch at and thinking twice it before picking up ANT xD (but, still, who knows..)
    You didn't post all the matchups, so if you have time, it 'd be great if you did it ( i see some important MUs are missing like Landstill, Dragon Stompy, Pseudo Pikula or Eva Green decks); despite this, i wanna ask you a question: why did you write to take out Brainstorms against blue based? I mean, now that you added 1 more Mystical, brainstorm seems able to be more optimized.. Did you mean Ponder perhaps?
    And yes, i see somehow TES is taking more the shape of a 4 color ANT (the more mystical, the more quantity and dual lands..).. I hope this, at least, will reduce the times when you open with no landers or terrible hands. Last thing: you cut 1 Infernal, for the situations where you draw 2 of them and can't go off wasting time because of the hellbent issue, i suppose. But didn't you find times when it was burning wish to be more a weight than IT? I mean, Tutor at least can grab you more mana accels or protections, while wish can't grab mana accels, and mayrandomly give mana problems ( especially now that you are relying on 3 dual lands and not anymore on a fully rainbowed manabase).
    I had more match-ups, but it didn't save. I'll do more, but I can't promise how many. No, I meant Brainstorm, Ponder is often better against blue. You're searching for cards, if they're not there you have a shuffle effect built into the card. I cut an Infernal, because I often board out two. It's dead in multiples and sucks to draw sometimes. Burning Wish is just more valueable, it's a threat against blue. Players often feel obligated to counterspell it.

Edit: If you want you can board out a Mox instead of a Brainstorm.

Legacy Staple
    May 2008
    Citizen of the world.

Ok.
    A stupid question : what exactly led you to make these changes to the previous list? The necessity to get a more solid setup against blue decks , which are now dominaing Legacy? Or you just couldn't stand some of the deck's inconsistency issues?
    Ah, also your new list is missing a Wish-answer for Counterbalance. I'd suggest looking back to the ol' friend Cleanfall, which is as good as Vindicate to that purpose, but more easy to be cast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastorofmuppets View Post
    you just want us to do that because of your Silences, you sly dog.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Avatar of kicks_422's creation and property

Thread Information