Thread: [Card] Life//Death

It's an ugly pile of bones... like me.
    Sep 2004
    Albany

[Card] Life//Death

g/b and g/b/w controlish decks are getting popular, I think Life/death would make a solid addition. Death can bring back a goyf (or someone else) for 2 mana and 2 life, while life can be a sneaky win condition towards the end of the game.

...at that moment I was a marine biologist.
    Nov 2003
    Albany

Re: [Card] Life//Death

If Death allowed you to take a creature from an Opponent's GY then yes this could be playable with all the Goyfs in the format. Because it doesn't this card blows.

Jul 2007
    Enfield, CT

Or you could play Unearth for 1 mana and 0 life and get Goyf back. Because the Life side sure isn't useful. Or for 1 mana and 2 life you can Reanimate an opposing Goyf
    Still looking for FBB Lightning Bolts. German or Korean is preferred. PM me if you have them

Quote Originally Posted by Slay View Post
    Drunk texting is ballin'. Anyone can slur into a phone, but it takes a real man to fumble over tiny buttons to make a semi-coherent message and send it to someone.
    -Slay

Dec 2007
    Munich

I tried 1-2 in Train Wreck splashing green. With Life you can go infinite with Staff of Domination and Cabal Coffers or sometimes you can just overrun the opponent. Death on the other hand wasn't so good. So all in all it's not that awesome.
    The main problem is that there is as far as I can see no deck that can abuse both sides of the card.

Thread Information