6 26.09%
  • Don't care

11 47.83%

Thread: 3CB #15: Any point?

Nov 2006
    Hungary

3CB #15: Any point?

3CB #14 Result: Sacearuse and donaldB split it 3-3.*

Yeah, that's right. I received a total of two submissions last round. At this rate, the next one will have one entrant and (s)he'll get a bye. If there's no interest, is there any point in my continuing to hold these? I wouldn't mind having the free time back. Also, why is there no interest? We got something like 30 submissions for the first one and it's been declining ever since, and it seems nothing I do can change that.

* decks were Workshop - Sphere - Epochrasite and Lotus - Preeminent Captain - Aven Brigadier, respectively.
    SummenSaugen: well, I use Chaos Orb, Animate Artifact, and Dance of Many to make the table we're playing on my chaos orb token
    SummenSaugen: then I flip it over and crush my opponent

Nov 2006
    Hungary

Re: 3CB #15: Any point?

We have 3 votes for Yes, which is already more than entries in the last tournament. Could they speak up about why they think I should continue, and why they (at least one of them) nonetheless didn't participate?

I'm open to being convinced. I mean, I want these to succeed and be popular. But it's clear that things aren't going well.
    SummenSaugen: well, I use Chaos Orb, Animate Artifact, and Dance of Many to make the table we're playing on my chaos orb token

Nov 2006
    Shelton, CT

Ill play, but thats all i want to do. The wiki page is kinda dumb. If you want to look at past 3cb's then just look through the forum. I liked it on themanadrain because all i had to do was post my decks and then i was done. Ill deal with doing my own results but im not going to go and spend any more time to update the wiki page for a contest that is purely for fun.

Thats just my opinion.
    Last edited by technogeek5000; 02-03-2008 at 11:20 AM.
    Call me Ishmael

I think that the concept is pretty cool, but I dont' want to do any of the work involved, either.

Also, since I'm back at school instead of actually teaching, I'll have more time for this stuff.
    The E.P.I.C. Syndicate: I mean, if they play a lullaby for babies they should at least play the Monster Mash when somebody dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by herbig View Post
    If I see you in NY/I'll send you an invite/You gon' need a pass/That's the code that we live by.

Nov 2006
    Hungary

Alright, I think, given that even the total responses to the poll are fewer than entries to some of the earlier 3CBs, that I'll be taking a break for now. Maybe interest will build back up in the meantime and I can start it up again in a month or two, or maybe not. We'll see.

Thread Information