@Kevin
It depend on your build, play/draw, opponent (you know what he/she playing or not). There is my quick thoughts (the deck i used there is your last):

1. Misty Rainforest, Polluted Delta, Daze, Mental Misstep, Exhume, Exhume, Blazing Archon
on play: if it is first game and he/she don't know what im playing then mull, because first game i want to "hide" the deck as long as possible
on draw: keep, if it is first game (like i said before). mm protect you versus their t1 discard

2. Island, Force of Will, Mental Misstep, Animate Dead, Exhume, Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur, Sphinx of the Steel Wind
on play/draw: mull due to color screw

3. Polluted Delta, Swamp, Underground Sea, Verdant Catacombs, Daze, Animate Dead, Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur
on play/draw: mull due to no protection, t1 discard ruin your plan

4. Misty Rainforest, Verdant Catacombs, Force of Will, Mental Misstep, Animate Dead, Exhume, Reanimate
on play/draw: mull. The most inportatnt part of this deck is to put something (the best creature against your opp deck) in graveyard, you have lots of cards to anime it to play. You haven't any digging tool in this hand. Draw go mode is not your friend, because you want to be asap. Your probability to draw entomb/brainstorm/study/hapless (and the last three cards dont have to save you if they dont hit what you need) is about 25%

5. Polluted Delta, Verdant Catacombs, Daze, Brainstorm, Brainstorm, Animate Dead, Exhume
on play/draw: keep, it is risky, but the probability to draw study + monster, or entomb, or study -> entomb isn't that bad. daze is enought protection there. you just land a land first turn to use the full potencional of Brainstorm second turn.

6. Verdant Catacombs, Force of Will, Mental Misstep, Brainstorm, Reanimate, Blazing Archon, Sphinx of the Steel Wind
on play: keep, not ideal, but turn three sphinx with protection should be enaught
on draw: keep due to turn two sphinx

7. Polluted Delta, Daze, Daze, Careful Study, Animate Dead, Reanimate, Inkwell Leviathan
on play/draw: im not fan of revealing your deck first turn but this hand need it. Turn two Inkwell can race most of deck if it is reanimated without lifeloss. So Study first turn to hope you draw second land (within three cards on play or four cards on draw, it is decent probability). Also if you are able to animate Inkwell turn two and you can counter some creature after, do it and reanimate it to your favor (slow them, maximalize inkwells racing potential).
Also, it is discutable to fetch for Sea due to opponents potential wasteland.

8. Misty Rainforest, Underground Sea, Verdant Catacombs, Daze, Mental Misstep, Reanimate, Sphinx of the Steel Wind
On play/draw: Same like 6., the protection there is not that good due to your plan, but decent. if you are on draw, keep it definitely.

9. Misty Rainforest, Polluted Delta, Underground Sea, Verdant Catacombs, Mental Misstep, Careful Study, Reanimate
Difficult hand.
On play: mull. Your probability to draw one of your 12 creatures is low (two times about 25%).
On draw: keep. The probability is bit better, but still risky. Also you can draw brainstorm or another study at least.

10. Underground Sea, Verdant Catacombs, Force of Will, Careful Study, Careful Study, Animate Dead, Exhume
On play/draw: This hand depend a lot how quick your opp can be. i dont like multiple Studies, but if you hit creature to yard, you're fine. Keep it.

My counting with probability is not ideal, but as you can see, this deck need it. Im looking forward to your point of view guys.