Page 215 of 239 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 4766

Thread: [Deck] Dreadstill - Enter the Fist

May 2015
    PDX

Re: [Deck] Dreadstill - Enter the Fist

Scouring over the EW decklists. Some things of note as I scrolled through:
    -pretty good amount of Painters, Food Chains, Enchantress, Pox, and Gaak
    -a lot of RG lands, Moon Stompy, Bomberman, and Dredge
    -at least 2 decks with Ill-Gotten Gains (both Painters iirc); that's just good, clean livin'

In terms of Dreadnought:
    -one severely underpowered mono-U list with 2x Renegade Doppelganger and no Scrolls. Other creature was Delver (and Dreadnought ofc). Pretty sure this was a direct netdeck from ewlandon's 5-0.
    -Didn't really scrutinize SBs too much, but that's all the Dreads I saw - maybe one of the many RUG Delver decks had one sitting in there.

Team Tundra stacked the box real hard and only got 6 slots of the top 70. These decks clearly were not stopping RUG's Wrenn/Oko, and probably ultimately boosting RUG's performance to no small degree. It's somewhat humorous watching the whole "CB is bad right now" when that's the only card in their deck that has ever mattered. The Hogaak decks likely ran into profound trouble with Oko Elk'ifying their 8/8s. Reanimator apparently got massacred (Dredge as well, but much lower in overall number); their spell-based yard combo brethren [ANT] blew them out of the water. Honestly not surprised to see DnT finding good matchups near the RUG-shaped apex, and having a fairly strong showing.

In terms of general trends, the Karn decks were playing super hard into enemy Karns. Probably a lot of completely variance-based self-kills in these mirror matches, but likely predictable that the Karn stompy deck with the best attacks [Mentor] seemed to do the best. Lots of weird Teferi [mis]use going on. Most of the UW guys figured out the whole "play this card with Astrolabe" trick, but Teferi is clearly not addressing the problems they are having (especially against Oko). Rather humorously, lots of combo decks were throwing in some Teferi (Infect, OmniTell, UW Helmerator, and like every Food Chain deck)...and it kinda seems egregious - like what are you bouncing to generate velocity [when opponent's don't have a worthwhile target]? I'm sure it's fine for them, but it's kind of being used like a 3 mana discard spell vs enemy countermagic. I don't recall seeing a single deck using him correctly [with manlands].

I wish I could have made it out there; RUG is a pretty boring coin flip to play against, but most of the rest of that meta seems pretty reasonable for us.

Aug 2019
    Berlin | Canberra | NYC

2:2 last night at the weekly with UB Stiflenought.

Ran a single Gurmag over Scroll #4, which felt great every time I saw it. Otherwise not a lot of new information on flex slots; list felt decent as usual.

0:2 vs Painter. Very cool, intricate and tight games here. I still like this MU a lot, but sometimes they just draw into that final piece they need. I made some sideboarding mistakes, thinking they had Chalice for some reason, and also shaved a Stifle, which has so many good targets here. But it wasn't what lost me G2.

0:2 vs UB Vantress Delver. I just put this deck together myself and almost tried it out last night. The kind of Delver deck we don't want to see: basic lands, stack interaction, discard and removal that actually hits DN. Got overwhelmed both times; the Gargoyle is just gas in the Delver mirror: first stonewalling Aberrations, later Goyfing you in the air. I actually think this is a very reasonable meta deck right now (for the same reasons that DS is decently positioned and why I feel good about my own list)

2:0 vs BUG Stiflenought (4 Bobs, 4 Goyfs, 4 Decays/Trophies; no Scrolls or Wasteland). My draws consistently lined up well here. At some point I opted to Stifle his only fetch with DN in hand after Pondering into Gurmag and guaranteed-to-flip Delver. We had a good conversation about the Noughty business afterwards, where I sold him hard on Scrolls & WLs. If W6 gets the ban hammer though, there won't be a good excuse not to play Bobs in UB anymore. I could also see a light G splash for just SB Decay and Veil of Summer. Might have to get a couple extra duals, eventually...

2:0 vs BUG Hogaak. G1 otd: T1 Delver into T2 DN, GG. G2 he mulls to 4, bummer.

I'll hold on to the 1 remaining copy of JVP for now, but it is on notice. (it's super flexible as a Scrollable pseudo cantrip, pseudo removal/life gain, pseudo discard, but it's just so fucking meh at 2cmc and I usually board it out, so it might eventually have to move for another Brazen B, the 4th Scroll or just an actual cantrip.)

May 2016
    Seattle, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Tobitzki View Post
    0:2 vs UB Vantress Delver. I just put this deck together myself and almost tried it out last night. The kind of Delver deck we don't want to see: basic lands, stack interaction, discard and removal that actually hits DN. Got overwhelmed both times; the Gargoyle is just gas in the Delver mirror: first stonewalling Aberrations, later Goyfing you in the air. I actually think this is a very reasonable meta deck right now (for the same reasons that DS is decently positioned and why I feel good about my own list)
    How crazy would it be to run a UB dreadnought list that runs Vantress instead of delver. Main deck hedron crab & surgical?

Vantress in a UB Dread shell is working fine. Just add some more discard effect (i.e. Tourach), Tought Scour (esp great vs Miracle), keep the counter package, eventually let go of the Standstill... And you are off to some fun. :)
    Most people actually do not know how to interact with Vantress, especially the "condition" for it to block. Making it a virtually bigger threat than it actually is.

May 2015
    PDX

Vantress has a lot of conditions, and the card doesn't work all that well with Dreadnought tech. You can put it in face-down to ignore the attack/block clause one time, and it's a Vision Charm target. Outside of that it has a symmetrical mill ability, mostly against CB...but I guess there is a world where you can win by mill. Not sure how this creature is ever blocking between Dreadnought, FoW, and Scroll downward-regulating hand size; but even if you could, enemy Goyf is going to be at least a 5/6 by turn 3-4 quite reliably against you. You can do the whole Thought Scour reverse-engine stuff, but that's pretty high variance against Gurmag/Mandrils, Goyf, Cabal Rit, Snapcaster, Brainstorm in response, yard combo, etc... There's not a great reason to ever Scour yourself blindly, certainly not in a way that advances a Dreadnought plan.

If you want to play mill, you can't really play Dreadnought with it - there's not enough slots. Vantress also runs into some issues with Ashiok being about the best PW mill could ask for, since every [-1] exiles their yard. At that point you have to look at a stack of Gargoyle vs half as many slots of Dead of Winter/Toxic Deluge (you just wish these up with Scheming Symmetry) and choose the one that is the most likely to win a game (it's going to be the wrath that doesn't have a downside for you rather than the creature most opponents' have maindeck removal for).

There's a pretty significant need for plans to come together with a Dreadnought-advancing purpose. Random milling (that isn't going to win a game) plus a 5/4 maybe-Goyf in the air isn't a coherent enough strategy to create windows of opportunity for Dreadnought. Forget threats for a moment, you don't even have blockers until turn 2, and you still need 3 mana to play the one card that might bail you out (Scroll). Everything being done is a bit too sluggish for legacy, and that's assuming you hit your first 3 land-drops. Let's also take a moment to watch the trajectory of a game when you have to play lands (shrinking hand) with a payoff that kinda needs you to be staying at 4+ cards in hand.

@Rocco111 I would say that too much variance already exists between Gargoyle and Dreadnought timing windows. I don't think Gargoyle is good in Shadow, but we can at least see this [high variance] idea of Shadow's trajectory towards hellbent topdecking + being unable to block with Gargoyle = bigger DS topdecks. Shifting back to Dreadnought...You really can't afford to play Hymn on top of this; the card has nothing to do with how Dreadnoughts get put into play. You are going to get behind on board, and you're gonna lose b/c every not-Dreadnought-making card is not only going to fail to fix the board/preserve life total, such cards will also strand Dreadnoughts in hand (costing you draw steps/turns you don't have). What you're suggesting is playing pretty slow offense with zero defense. Your deck idea would not reliably force opponents to interact so much as forcing you to interact with ineffective tools.

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco111 View Post
    Vantress in a UB Dread shell is working fine. Just add some more discard effect (i.e. Tourach), Tought Scour (esp great vs Miracle), keep the counter package, eventually let go of the Standstill... And you are off to some fun. :)
    Most people actually do not know how to interact with Vantress, especially the "condition" for it to block. Making it a virtually bigger threat than it actually is.
    I have been trying to make Vantress Gargoyle work, and it works fine when paired with Ponder instead of Standstill (which I think you agree with based on this statement.) However...counting on your opponents to be 'bad' isn't a winning strategy. Bad players don't make cards playable. Also, without Standstill keeping your hand full, how are you going to block? Most cantrip-cartel decks don't have a fistful of cards once you hit the mid-game, maybe 2-3 max. So even if you 'bluff' blocking when you can't, you can't cheat. It can't block and you're going to lose to better threats. If at the same time you can't attack (no threshold) now you are really boned. I'm not saying Vantress Gargoyle is unplayable, but I don't think Dreadstill is the deck for it. This deck pivots from control to agro with specific interactions, of which Gargoyle adds an unnecessary (read: risky) level of complexity.

EDIT: I just read Fox's post directly above, and I agree with it. Gargoyle doesn't allow you to take advantage of gamestate opportunities unless the stars align perfectly; that means it's probably not optimal.
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

May 2015
    PDX

Play some round robin games since we only had 4 decks in house. Room was Stryfo Pile, Meathooks, Elves, and manifest destiny. All three die rolls lost.

Round 1 vs Elves (1-2): Game 1 I StP their turn 1 mana elf; their next turn they miss on land and have to GSZ for Arbor. My hand here is Factory + Standstill, Plow and maybe a Stifle (I was on a mull to 5), so I choose to Plow the Arbor and go for Standstill on the next turn to better undo the mull to 5. Their next play is Magus of the Crop Rot that turns into a 3/4 conditionally, so I can't really Standstill any more. The game goes on another 6 or so turns (getting hit by small dudes) and I think I had around 20 topdecks that would have let me Standstill and stabilize, but I just draw lands and counterspells. Game 2 gets to a point where Teferi allows an instant speed Verdict, and they don't recover before Karn starts killing lands. Game 3 is a weird game where I chose lines of play to around stopping Cradle from hardcasting a big guy from hand, but it turns out they're on the NO plan. I could have held up CP on their turn, but it didn't seem like it was going to fix the board so I diverted mana into a Karn/Crucible + recur Wasteland plan. I didn't sit there and do the math and Wasteland Arbor into a Quirion, which would have bought a turn [maybe], but they had a pretty full hand and I don't think Karn was going to have time to do his thing; the second Wasteland activation was a punt though. I think the 2-turn plan prioritizing Karn was probably better than delaying for a Priest into vast amounts of mana. All 3 games were close and fun, lots of decision points.

Round 2 vs Stryfo Pile (1-0): Loooong game 1, I think they had 6 turns of Dack vs 2 failed attempts to steal Scroll...8+ turns of JTMS bstorms...a second Dack that stole Scroll into a Teferi bounce [on Scroll] into you lose Dack to Factory under the almighty Teferi...about 4 turns of Oko...and a Wrenn that got up to 7 loyalty. So to illustrate their board at the end: JTMS on [5], Oko on [9], and Wrenn on [7]. I guess this is supposed to be scary, but Azcanta activations into exile your P-Fire with FoN turned every attack into lose cards, or else. With opponent on 1 life, I cast StP on Engineer [naming Assembly Worker], attacked with 2x Elk [Crucible and Dreadnought] + 3x Factory, and uh yeah, you just kill the player. Difficult to understand all the fuss about Wrenn/Oko when you have games like these.

Round 3 vs Meathooks (1-2): Game 1 they fall to a turn 2 Nought, but they did learn that flanking does not work on blocks (except vs flanking). Game 2 is one of those draw all 4 Dreadnought in a row games, which is pretty humorous. Game 3 was quite close as they paid 8 to dodge a Verdict with few lands and no Vial; they were 1 life from dying to 2/2 manifest + Factory animate + Karn animating Scroll. The flying got them there though, a turn before they would have died about 2x over. Regardless of this deck being quite rare, there's no excuse for not knowing Harmonic Sliver is a 3x in their board - this is one of those reasons you still play Torpor Orb. I enjoy running across decks like this, because you come in being able to name ~55 cards of their maindeck and at least 10 of their sideboard with high fidelity if you play enough legacy.

Reducing opponents' strategies to knowable, and thus predictable (no matter how rare), entities is a key skill in Dreadnought, and this UW build is just a blast to play. It's just lines upon lines of truly horrifying effects for opposing decks slog through, and at the end of it all you still get to bash with 12/12s. These were some fun matchups today. It's unfortunate that this environment has to come at the cost of RUG Delver nonsense, but everything else going on in this meta is just delightful to play against.
    Last edited by Fox; 11-16-2019 at 10:28 PM.

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Bob is playable again, I'm super excited to start playing my UB Death-Nought list.
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Jun 2011
    Arcadia, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    Bob is playable again, I'm super excited to start playing my UB Death-Nought list.
    Thank god...w6 is oppressive.

May 2015
    PDX

Quote Originally Posted by KobeBryan View Post
    Thank god...w6 is oppressive.
    Naw, he was just more dumb than anything. Have to remember that RUG Delver is a dead deck in that they can only change by getting strict upgrades. There was a sequence of banning DRS into printing 3 upgrades directly into their deck and 2 toolbox upgrades [Wrenn/Hexdrinker/Oko and Cindervines/Borrower respectively]. Oppressive for a time, sure - but completely unable to change whilst everything else is power crept up around them as they look on helplessly. I mean just unbanning DRS would have reduced their whole deck back to irrelevance.

We did not care about what W&6 was doing to the meta over in Dreadnoughtland, outside of Dark Confidant. They just let DnT and Mother of Runes back in to the format, and that means you need to be able to deal with Revoker through that. This is not a great change for us in terms of demands on deck construction. While DnT is merely an annoyance, you need to understand that you're about to get Hymn'd to oblivion - if you build for that too, you're going to have zero space to deal with CB. This is every legacy decks' problem again.

May 2015
    PDX

Had some spare time to play legacy; pretty light crowd before the holiday. Six decks: UWr Blade, 2x BUG Delver, Echo Cannon, DeTH*, manifest destiny. As expected Hymn spam is coming back, it appears none of the Blade or BUG Delver players have been blown out by Hymn/Snapcaster or CB yet, so I doubt it'll be much time before they realize their decks can't really hang with strategies that exploit Hymn better while they ram their SFMs into KComm or their Delvers/Gurmags into Strix.
    *Depths/Stage/Hexmage, Karn, Painter combo, Helm/Leyline, Tendrils/IT/Rit/LED all in one.

-R1 vs UWr Blade (0-2): they drew well and won the Snapcaster vs nuke your yard subgame both times.
    -R2 vs DeTH (2-0): they got to Tendrils me down to 2 after I hit them with a Dreadnought; they then went up to 28 life (or as Dreadnought + Factory calls it: "2-turn clock"). Game 2 they concede to mill win on board: Karn, Coating + Teferi (note how this resets Ashiok), and Ashiok.
    -R2 vs Echo Cannon (2-1): Game 1 they eventually are staring down my Karn with their own and Factories take over (Emry only a 1/2). Game 2 they are able to stabilize from a turn 2 Dreadnought after ~5 Echoes and an Ensaring Bridge. Game 3 I respond to their turn 1 Chalice with Canonist on turn 2; I have FoN/blue card in hand so the only cards I'm ever countering are Karn and maybe Echo so they are given ~3 Narsets and a Grid that have no meaning to me. They showed me Mystical Dispute game 2 off an LED activation so I play around it the whole game and leverage their Grid against them by never casting the Karn they saw off Bauble. Instead I beat down with Factories and Ethersworn into an Emry that can't ever do Bauble value tricks b/c their mana in mostly Tombs. Once we get to time they use the last of their mana to cast a Bridge (down to 1 life; this is where we credit opponent for turns-long foresight avoiding risks of Bauble spamming). On turn 1 (overtime) I cast a Karn they can't do anything about with the Dispute in hand and they lose all their non-Tomb mana (Opal, 2x Synod), I use [+1] to kill Chalice and pass as the Bridge says no to attacks. Turn 2 of overtime opponent is able to get hand back down to 1 card. I untap, animate 2 Factory *then* play Humility and rumble across the finish line with 3x 1/1s. Layers for the win.

Really interesting play and decision making against the combo decks today, in the sense that I'm the prison role. It's a nice change of pace to mostly ignore winning and focus everything into breaking down their deck, effect by effect, with card evaluation/wincon-based magic. While certainly fun and interesting on my side, those two lists have literally no outs once I have even a few pieces set; and just by himself, Karn is basically game over for them. Hopefully people keep playing these types of 'loses-to Dreadnought tribal' decks and doing well against Hymn/CB (though I doubt they will sadly).

Edit: one interesting rules interaction of Karn animate -> JVP shrink your animated guy -> their turn re-animate same object (has been noncreature since the beginning of their turn) = now a creature with -2/-0 still on it. Pretty sure the judge got the ruling right, b/c there is a special set of rules governing the setting of power and toughness (kinda like layers have their own group of bylaws, and this is one of them). Just checked with judge chat, Karn is a 7b effect, JVP is in 7c (applied after) so while this looks like sequential layering (i.e. C then B, where B now overrides) the rules dictate B is implemented before C regardless of timestamp.

Jun 2011
    Arcadia, CA

Anyone have a standard list with bob?

Aug 2019
    Berlin | Canberra | NYC

Quote Originally Posted by KobeBryan View Post
    Anyone have a standard list with bob?
    check a few pages back for my last list. With Bobs “unbanned” now I would take out Baby Jace & Gurmag, put Brazen Borrower in the side & add 3 Bobs along with a second USea. (ie 4 Delver / 4 Dreadnoughts / 3 Bobs / 3 Scrolls) Otherwise, JPA93 had a random 5:0 around summer with a 4 Bob list, see if you can find that on Goldfish or Mtgtop8

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

This is what i've been playing, and i love it:

4x death's shadow
    3x phyrexian dreadnought
    3x dark confidant
    2x brazen borrower
    4x brainstorm
    4x ponder
    4x stifle
    4x force of will
    1x force of negation
    2x spell pierce
    4x thoughtseize
    2x hymn to tourach
    1x lim-duls vault
    2x fatal push
    1x dismember
    1x Toxic Deluge
    4x wasteland
    4x delta
    3x misty
    1x marsh flats
    3x watery grave
    1x darkslick shores
    1x island
    1x swamp

EDIT: Added Toxic Deluge as card #60
    Last edited by Mr. Safety; 12-02-2019 at 08:09 AM.
    Brainstorm Realist

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    This is what i've been playing, and i love it:

4x death's shadow
    3x phyrexian dreadnought
    3x dark confidant
    2x brazen borrower
    4x brainstorm
    4x ponder
    4x stifle
    4x force of will
    1x force of negation
    2x spell pierce
    4x thoughtseize
    2x hymn to tourach
    1x lim-duls vault
    2x fatal push
    1x dismember
    4x wasteland
    4x delta
    3x misty
    1x marsh flats
    3x watery grave
    1x darkslick shores
    1x island
    1x swamp
    Damn that list looks like a blast! How has it been performing?

EDIT: Oh and it looks like you've only got 59 cards in your main.

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

The 60th card is a Toxic Deluge (trying that over Dismember #2.) {EDIT: Post fixed to reflect that} I am really drifting towards midrange with Hymn, Shadow, and Deluge. Without USea I opted for Spell Pierce and Force of Negation, and the consideration that without Delver i really can't afford to play Daze. My mana development has thanked me for that, lol. The 3 drops out of the sideboard are much more reasonable (Liliana LH, Narset PoV.) Honestly, i could play some PW's main as well. Its an avenue i might explore.

Its quite fun! Brazen Borrower is absolutely awesome, giving outs to a lot of problematic situations. The fun-of LDV has clinched some games as well.
    Last edited by Mr. Safety; 12-02-2019 at 08:08 AM.
    Brainstorm Realist

Nice! What PW's would you run mainboard? Lili? Could you afford the 4 mana for Jace?

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour_Asses View Post
    Nice! What PW's would you run mainboard? Lili? Could you afford the 4 mana for Jace?
    Liliana the Last Hope and Narset, parter of veils. Jace is so tempting but i think it would need 19 lands. Creeping-Tar Pit could be land 19, curious about that as well.

I want to get some good experience in serious games before i tweak too much. So far it has been sound in testing, but some competitive play will really help find holes.
    Last edited by Mr. Safety; 12-02-2019 at 08:07 AM.
    Brainstorm Realist

May 2015
    PDX

GP Bologna lists are up, didn't see any Dreadnought. Closest thing was a UW Standstill list which *almost* used Teferi correctly, but likely got in too much trouble running only 2 Wraths which are mostly uncastable vs DnT. The manabase was pretty suspect w/ 20 land total, including 4 Plains and Heliod's (enchant Stronghold). Could get more into it and the problems with Myth Realized it ran, but at the end of the day they didn't play any copies of Factory...

-U/R Delver embarrassed itself pretty badly; while it got #6 and #13, that was their entire presence in the top 64. There were 112 copies of that deck, it was 7% of the room.
    -BUG Delver did quite well with 67 copies resulting in 6 top64 appearances (2 were top 8). Hymn inclusion was sparse.
    -Miracles did fine with 4/81 in top64. There is something humorous stuff going on there where they're pretty much all picking up Oko and largely not playing CB. The rest of the slots are going to Astrolabe (makes sense with Oko), and seems to explain the move away from CB and towards Teferi ([-3] pick up Astro).
    -Grixis Control had 31 copies and did nothing, while diet Grixis (Grixis Delver) clustered around the low end of the top64 with 5/73. I really don't understand their morose fascination with playing Grixis Delver, it really isn't that good having Delver all alone at 1cmc. Both decks seem to suffer massive problems with Oko, looking at their placement. Grixis Control is probably running into more issues with fractal 3/3s and Plague Engineer naming Strix.
    -Death and Taxes apparently has profound problems with both Oko+Astro and Oko+Engi decks with 1/89 copies in the top64 (they did get #65 slot though).
    -Depths did quite well with 10/93 in the top64; this makes sense given how easy it was to dodge their hardest matchup (DnT) at higher tables. It also makes this deck one of the worst decks to ever lose with early as you'd get mobbed by DnT apparently.

That was most of the meta you need to care about (546 of ~1600 decks). Lands did fine with its 50 copies, and Bomberman using Mentor to demonstrate that it's about the best Chalice deck right now (3/16 in top64). Blade clustered heavily around [rough average] place 200 and 1000, proving what we already know about the deck just being a worse version of decks that exist. Burn wasn't heavily played, but it makes sense that it has a difficult time with a high loyalty maindeck, lifegain PW. Sneak and Show still outperforms Omni (roughly 100 copies combined), but just like Depths you kinda need to escape DnT's orbit in the middle.

I don't really think Oko is good enough to keep Hymn and CB in check, but we're in pretty good shape if it does. Oko is uh yeah, he's getting banned...especially if he really is good enough to keep Hymn/CB from dominating top tables. I doubt they'll ban Astrolabe, as this would simply re-entrench Delver decks (and reversing that was kind of the only reason Wrenn got hit).

Still liking the UW Dreadnought shell I'm running since it doesn't really care about Oko, and it also stomps Dreadhorde which was heavily represented by UR Delver. On the UR Dreadstill side of things, you need Snare for Goyf and I imagine Daze vs Oko is going to be exceptionally easy. It may be a good time to think about moving Abrade over to Smash to Smithereens with all the targets opponents are playing [Astrolabe]. Also consider bigger cards like Shattering Spree/Meltdown/Hammer Mage/Karn (need Null Rod to be 1-sided)/By Force/etc. Just keep in mind that ANT is still doing well (4/76 in top64) when selecting anti-artifact cards. I'd consider Karn really heavily in UB builds since that color combo needs all the help it can get vs artifacts. I agree with Last Hope there from recent discussion.
    Last edited by Fox; 12-01-2019 at 06:59 PM.

Your knowledge of the format and information processing always amazes me fox.
    Thanks for the insights

Sounds like my UR delver might be more fun with dreadnoughts in it at the moment :)

Thread Information