@crispymelee You hit 3 matchups where Vision Charm has quite a bit of text:
-Against Merfolk, I'd probably value Vis. Charm over Stifle. They generally lack Fetches, but the land mode on Vis. Charm can turn off islandwalk and lead to some pretty bad attacks for them.
-Versus infect, their best threat is generally Inkmoth which is notably an artifact, so phasing it out after a few pump spells is a high priority play to be aware of. Cutting Standstill #2 is probably better here. With EE (and Ratchet as well), this is one of those matchups where we remember the issues with not running Powder Keg which does kill lands with type creature or artifact.
-Vision Charm crushes High Tide. You can even let them combo off a bit and then "it sure would be a shame if the card High Tide only allowed tapping Islands for extra mana and you didn't have Islands for the rest of the turn..." Unless they were doing something graveyard'y, I don't think bringing in Tormod's Crypt accomplishes anything? Cutting Dazes seems fine. I rarely fight them on cantrips, just counter the business spells or let them walk into a Vision Charm with counter backup. Also remember that Stifle can target Flusterstorm's trigger, so post-High Tide you tap 1 land and you pay for Stifle and use the other mana [from their High Tide] to pay Fluster.

It would be hard to find two decks that get rolled harder by Vision Charm than High Tide and Doomsday (I see you've got a 5 card library sir, sure would be a shame if someone kicked over your pile...). Also keep in mind that Vision Charm can attack named nonbasics - emphasis here is on named. There is ofc the legacy achievement of all Desert become Island -> Daze my Desert back to hand, but the more relevant interaction to keep in mind is that Locus is a named land type. You're on UR and an opponent who plays Glimmerpost makes a cute trigger to gain life - funny thing about Vision Charm is all the Locus are now Plains, you gain zero life. In a pinch you can also nuke all their Locus in their upkeep to cut their mana down for a turn.

The other line you really want to look for with Vision Charm is vindicating Pithing Needle effects by "forgetting" to crack Fetches in response. Really look to play hands with 2x Fetch of the same name + a differently named Fetch (or a blue source) with turn 1 and 2 same-named Fetchland, pass. Let them squander the Needle, deploy your blue source, phase Needle out, and crack your Fetches. Let your opponent know when Needle will phase back in, and let them sit there for like 30 seconds after it phases back in thinking about what to name; after they decide, let them know it never left the battlefield and it's still on the two Fetches you just cracked.