Page 187 of 239 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 4766

Thread: [Deck] Dreadstill - Enter the Fist

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Re: [Deck] Dreadstill - Enter the Fist

Factory was incredible, not going to use btb. Counterspell was ok, it was always relevant and always castable. I feel like without forces I need some sort of unconditional counterspell. Two felt correct. I do agree on more spell snares, will definitely cut a pierce for a snare.

Tnn I'm thinking about. Obstructionist stifles things while under standstill and has flash. I will probably cut to only 1 copy. That slot will be taken up by trickbind. Then I'm thinking I might cut a vapor snag for a piracy charm. Islandwalk seems very good and it can kill small creatures without costing me 4 life. Giving a small amount of reach with delver/dread/factory is relevant. Also, cage was lackluster. It did nothing against cabal therapy or life from the loam. Straight out for surgicals.

An all-star out of the board was sower of temptation. Super hot tech.

So:
    -1 spell pierce
    +1 spell snare

-1 nimble obstructionist
    +1 trickbind

-1 vapor snag
    +1 piracy charm
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Has anyone messed with fast mana? Like Lotus Petals or Chrome Mox?
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    I havent’t, but I’d say there is already so much card disadvantage in the deck that it can’t really handle more; standstill can only recover so much. Maybe your version without FoW can make use of it, as it kind of works like FoW, giving mana for your other counter spells? This card advantage thing is exactly what made me relegate Noughts to the sideboard pretty much permanently. They are still excellent in combo matchups, but aside few exceptions, in other matches I like having more cards that do things rather than go all in on dreadnought and lose because of that.

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Yan View Post
    I havent’t, but I’d say there is already so much card disadvantage in the deck that it can’t really handle more; standstill can only recover so much. Maybe your version without FoW can make use of it, as it kind of works like FoW, giving mana for your other counter spells? This card advantage thing is exactly what made me relegate Noughts to the sideboard pretty much permanently. They are still excellent in combo matchups, but aside few exceptions, in other matches I like having more cards that do things rather than go all in on dreadnought and lose because of that.
    Against d&t, they literally couldn't beat a t2 dreadnought. The idea is to have something to accelerate into a t1-2 dread and still have 1 mana open for something relevant.

Also, this is more or less a combo-tempo deck. Fast mana seems pretty decent as an avenue to take.

Also, anyone tried Academy Ruins? Seems a little too slow and only getting dreadnought back main and a few sideboard cards (ratchet bomb, relic/tormods).

Is trinket mage just too slow in the format now?
    Brainstorm Realist

Worldslayer
    Dec 2005
    MA

Against d&t, they literally couldn't beat a t2 dreadnought.

Is trinket mage just too slow in the format now?
    Ill list some matchups Dreadnought shines too

Most Chalice decks if you are on the play
    Goblins/Elves/Merfolk/Death/Taxes
    Ichorid/Show and Tell/Storm/Reanimator
    Burn
    RUG Delver
    Lands
    Affinity

Kinda bad vs

Miracles
    BUG
    Stoneblade

Its not trinket mage is too slow typically the old creature base ran
    Them. Now you have cards like True Name Nemesis that exist plus we dont Have to be as all in anymore having delvers and stuff. If you run him the best part is getting to run Crypts with them postboard. Really useful.
    UR Dreadstill creator and BRx WGD Combo Pioneer
    Quote Originally Posted by xsockmonkeyx View Post
    EDIT: and Roodmistah. If Dreadstill sucks then he's been mopping up the East Coast with a "crap" deck and making you all look bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
    "Protection from player" is like a joke ability from Unglued. Ban this crap from legacy asap.

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Trinket Mage x2 + 2-3 silver bullets in the sideboard is something I'd love to do, but I'm not sure I have the room. Is Dispel worth including in the 75? It seems pretty good in blue matchups.
    Brainstorm Realist

May 2015
    PDX

Dreadnought with Petals is something that only really works in UB. It's nice that DRS isn't around anymore, in that total creature counts can drop again which helps Delver flip. This was the first color set I played with Dreadnought getting me into legacy one dual at a time. My creature set there was Delver, Dreadnought, Dark Confidant, and Tasigur (this one was a 2x). The creature set varied a bit once JVP was printed and I'd try to fit in 2x by cutting a Confidant and a Tasigur. Lands were at 16-17 and Petals at 3-4 to cap out around 20 mana sources. I moved on to different variants by the time had both Trops and Seas so I never added in DRS. Permission count was between 13-14 with Thoughtseize and Stubborn Denial occupying around 6-7 slots (played 2-3 Daze). The deck wasn't great but it had enough 2-1 and 3-1 finishes to sustain entry costs, despite being unable to play removal (overloading with Vision Charm was just a million times better back when DTT was legal). The deck is still probably fine, and turbo-Bob/JVP is always a fun time. Lots of win %age came from ignoring removal with Vision Charm and the fun combo where Dreadnought on board (trigger on stack) let's you cheat it in with fercious Stubborn backup.

I had much more success with UB Dreadnought/Petals when I mashed it up with Reanimator because Entomb/Darkblast is a helluva play in a deck that pretty much can't run removal unless it does something (like mill over Grisel, finds anything for JVP to re-cast). Creatures there were DRS x3, Dreadnought x3, Grisel x2, JVP x2, Leovold x1. Needs some work now with DRS gone, but this deck had the tools to completely dismantle decks that do things (Lands, Enchantress, DnT, 12-Post, etc...) while ignoring SB hate cards. Among the most effective SB cards was Liliana, the Last Hope x2; these probably go maindeck now which means you'd have to evaluate Dark Rit vs Petal. The deck could also just throw in Death's Shadow without much downside (it's quite fun having them on board at the same time as Grisel), and there's the option to cut green entirely now (just a single Trop). The creature count is low enough to run Delver, but this isn't a high value reanimation target, and unlike DRS it can't edit yard order to optimize cards like Shallow Grave (note how this deck draws into Stifle for the EoT trigger). Deck was hard to pilot and fun to play, and against the boring, zero-synergy fair decks you sometimes got to Grisel-derp them out which was always nice. Very different deckbuilding than UR, which doesn't really have synergy outside of all cards pointing at a life total.

There's perhaps some creative space for UB artifact stuff with Petals between cards like Baleful Strix, Silas Renn, Seeker Adept, Transmute Artifact, the improvise mechanic (Torpor Orb/Ill. Mask work well here, also potentially very abusive with Winter Orb)...so it's like Tezz but maybe without Chalice, doing the Dreadnought thing because you can. Card draw options abound with Thoughtcast, Reverse Engineer, Paradoxical Outcome, Thirst for Knowledge, specialized PWs...you could even run Arcane Denial as double duty permission/ancestral. Mono-U w/ Sol Lands also probably fine playing this style as well since the printing of Walking Ballista and Bastion Inventor as additional wincons.

UR is too normal for Petal unless you really wanted to go running with scissors (Ensoul Artifact). UW can't afford to pick up lands so you'd get some ridiculous Auriok Salvagers or Paradoxical deck; either way that's a Mentor deck*. UG is missing pieces, but will care more about specializing around Illusionary Mask or Quirion Ranger than running Petals.

*UW is better positioned to be a Dreadnought deck that combines E-Tutor and redefining value via the manifest mechanic (still, not a strategy where you can pick up lands at any point).

One final note: don't play Trinket Mage, particularly with Petals - you're almost certainly running Torpor Orb, and you don't have time to sit back tapping down 3 mana to get a 2/2 and play into discard. If you really want that effect you use Transmute Artifact or Whir of Invention. If you're using cards at 3-4cmc in a Dreadnought deck they need to have an entirely different plan than make more Dreadnoughts to hit opponents with; you're competing with PWs, Greater Good (draw 12s), and nonsense like Arcum Dagsson or personal Howling Mines or effects like Phyrexian Processor.

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Thanks for the response, I'll stay away from Trinket Mage. I'm still curious what 2-4 sources of fast mana might do for the deck. I can think of at least 2 really good t1 plays that could make for quick victories:

1) Island/Fetch + Petal + Stifle-Dreadnought
    2) Factory + Petal + Standstill

The other thing is that having Wasteland + Factory in opening hand, but no blue sources of mana, is pretty much auto-mulligan. With Petal it can at least be functional if there is something reasonable to go with it, like Brainstorm or Standstill (standstill being the obviously better choice because it doesn't lock you out if you don't draw a fetch.)

My only real reservation is that Petal takes up slots, and I don't feel I can cut lands to fit them in; far from it, I want to ensure as much as possible having 2 mana on t1. Sol Lands are too painful I think, although I could see an argument for 1-2 Ancient Tombs. Chrome Mox is interesting, but the deck runs so lean already, it really needs all of its cards. There isn't a 'gotcha' card beyond Standstill, which is ok, but what do I imprint? A counterspell? Delver? Brainstorm? Standstill? I suppose an extra vapor snag would be ok to imprint, but that would be wildly conditional on what deck I was facing.

EDIT: Academy Ruins? Yes/no? Too cute?
    Brainstorm Realist

I have, in general it's not needed because there's nothing you need to race where you'd rather have a card that does something.

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by FourDogsinaHorseSuit View Post
    I have, in general it's not needed because there's nothing you need to race where you'd rather have a card that does something.
    Others have said (or at least implied) the same. I am going to squeeze in 1x Chrome Mox, just to offset the potential for an opening hand with multiple colorless sources but no blue source of mana. Testing will show whether it's a wasted slot or not.

What are people's feelings on Spell Snare? Definitely overperforming for me, in a big way.

EDIT: Without Force of Will, I am looking to alternative strategies to make the deck more versatile. One of the things that comes to mind is Grove/Fires, which I think could add a really good removal element to the deck. I would have to cut Counterspell, which is fine with me, and a couple other slots (probably 2x Vapor Snag), but I know I can find room. The big worry is the mana-base. I would have to play *only* groves as my red source. I can't cut fetchlands or the utility lands at all. So it would look ugly like this:

3x Flooded Strand
    3x Scalding Tarn
    5x Island
    3x Grove of the Burnwillows
    4x Wasteland
    2x Mishra's Factory

This seems super dangerous in regards to having reliable ways of casting Daze for free. I'm not sure it's very good, honestly. Alternatively I could do this:

3x Strand
    4x Tarn
    5x Island
    1x Grove
    1x Steam Vents
    4x wasteland
    1x Factory
    1x Tolaria West

I would love to play Grove/Fires in the deck, but It ends up seeming really awkward. Does everyone agree with that? I mean if I wanted red, Volcanics and other cards seem to be a little better (Bolts etc.) but I've been chomping at the bit to include Grove/Fires in a fringe deck for a long time.
    Brainstorm Realist

May 2015
    PDX

There's not a huge benefit to dropping a turn zero Standstill since you'd be down at 4 cards, so opponent should just cast their first spell into it. It would be better as a board plan against linear combo, though 2-of is probably about as high as you could go. Assuming you're UR Dreadstill, you'd want SSG in this case to have access to turn 0 monkey blast and also to pitch from hand to cancel a Chancellor trigger. I don't think this is a particularly good use of a few SB slots, but will help sometimes.

The turbo Standstill play has a couple of other problems including:
    -these decks have 21-26 lands already, so you'd be drawing even more mana
    -doesn't trade well vs FoW
    -the loose idea of chipping away opponent life totals while warping tempo [with Standstill] isn't helped by having fast mana; you end up with fewer cards that help bounce between tempo options

You have to play the 2+ colorless land hands from time to time and trust you'll eventually draw the colored source. Usable topdecks include ~13 colored lands, 4 FoW, 3-4 Factory, and potentially two colorless Dreadnought enablers (I have Mask main and usually Torpor in SB). With two colorless lands in hand you also have 3 draw steps to dig towards colored mana without going behind on mana, so you really have to look at what your opponent's deck does and how much that interferes with a plan to draw towards mana that can enact a later Standstill plan. Evaluation is more complex when it's post-board and you might have powerful hate cards in hand.

There are very few artifacts you need or want to get back with Academy in this deck; you're not interested in ever getting back a Dreadnought unless you have the onboard enabler for instance. If you ever want to buyback a card to top of deck, the best option is probably Noxious Revival due to it's offensive/defensive hybrid nature as well as being an SCM flashback target. Playing Noxious also allows you to drop a colorless land since it can buyback a Fetch or Wasteland'd Dual if absolutely necessary, without needing mana.

Maindeck fast mana is always fine with Dreadnoughts, but it should generally go with an aggressive mana base and other turn one plays that really ramp up pressure on opponents while also fixing card disadvantage (Grisel, Confidant, etc).

Edit: if you're playing Grove, you're a Dack Fayden deck first. After that point, it's just easier to run Chandra-ToD than Dreadnoughts and all the cards you'd need to support it.

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Thanks again for piping in, much appreciated. As for fast mana, the most I would do is include 1x Chrome Mox (not cutting any lands.) This should help offset the lack of blue mana and also enable the occasional potential for a fast t1 (depending on matchup.) I'll stick with mono-blue, it's done alright so far.

Noxious Revival is an interesting plan, but worse than Snapcaster Mage. Torpor Orb is definitely a consideration for me, but I would have to cut the Snaps. Being mono-blue, and with my primary removal spell being Vapor Snag, I think I need the Snaps more than the torpor orb.

EDIT: Remand? Easier to cast, protects *my spells* while drawing an extra card, easier to cast than Counterspell.
    Brainstorm Realist

May 2015
    PDX

Thanks again for piping in, much appreciated. As for fast mana, the most I would do is include 1x Chrome Mox (not cutting any lands.) This should help offset the lack of blue mana and also enable the occasional potential for a fast t1 (depending on matchup.) I'll stick with mono-blue, it's done alright so far.

Noxious Revival is an interesting plan, but worse than Snapcaster Mage. Torpor Orb is definitely a consideration for me, but I would have to cut the Snaps. Being mono-blue, and with my primary removal spell being Vapor Snag, I think I need the Snaps more than the torpor orb.

EDIT: Remand? Easier to cast, protects *my spells* while drawing an extra card, easier to cast than Counterspell.
    Just be aware that Mox/imprint, land, Standstill leaves you at a card less than Lotus Petal/ESG/SSG so you're potentially going into opponent's first turn at 3 cards [+3 from Standstill crack] vs 8 or 3 cards vs 6 if they used FoW vs Standstill. This puts a lot of pressure on a followup Standstill and a board state still favorable to casting it. I'd still leave the fast mana in the board for combo matchups, if you're committed to running it. Noxious generally complements SCM because you get to keep looping things SCM wouldn't give access to (Factory, Wasteland, Standstill, on-board Dreadnought enabler, PW, creature); this provides an amount of resilience to discard-based strategies.

It's hard to comment on SCM vs Torpor Orb in a Vapor Snag shell, as I don't consider bouncing cards you probably couldn't answer in the first place to be a winning strategy - especially when these drawing cards like Snag actively impede a Dreadnought plan. I would think Reality Shift would generally be better since scenarios exist where it acts like a Stifle (they target your guy, Bstorm Dreadnought to top, respond by exiling own guy). The more likely scenario is that you're using it as removal, in which case you want to attack 2 power, or 2 toughness, and/or 0 cmc (i.e. JVP +1, Grim Lavamancer activation/Factory on defense, or Ratchet Bomb-style tactics respectively). The lack of complexity, part of which is completely independent of what opponent's deck is doing, is why I never choose to run cards like Snag and Dismember. Coming back to SCM vs Torpor Orb specifically, there would be 3 cards which are potentially at odds with eachother; note how decks with RiP don't ever side out their SCMs because they brought in a copy or two of RiP. Torpor Orb in play is so much worse for them than it'll ever be for you, if they want to contest it, then let them...and unlock your two SCM in the process (even if they don't it's a 2/1 with flash that forces them to crack a followup Standstill).

I don't think I'd play Remand over Arcane Denial (counter their thing, or use it to turn a Dreadnought into a draw 3) or something like Swan Song. Swan Song makes more sense if we were already thematically planning on dealing with hostile 2/2 creatures with 0cmc (discussed previously). It's quite easy to plan vs an opponent who has Snag/Remand in deck versus one who has Reality Shift/Swan Song where you have no idea how they plan on using these effects (but you know their deck came ready to deal with a 2/2 stat line). You don't really gain win % with Dreadnought without interlocking as many parallel pieces while avoiding vertical interactions (A+B) or having cards that are completely askew/skewed to only one strategy which end up increasing susceptibility to loss by variance. If we carry this idea of being equipped to deal with 2/2s and running cards like Reality Shift, we'd be much more inclined to pick a card like Set Adrift over Echoing Truth in the sideboard.

If you want to keep the more straight-up theme going (SCM over JVP and use of cards like Snag), you probably need to get into red asap where each point of burn and attack for damage is a real, albeit hidden, focal point.

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Thanks for the response. I will be avoiding Mox and petals for now, I'm convinced it wasn't a great idea. If the combo was more likely to connect, or had built in protection I would mana-up for sure, but as it stands it not only needs to resolve but hit twice to win. That's too much risk when a single Swords to Plowshares could blow me out of the water.

My thought on Remand was that people will naturally target the Stifle, not the Dreadnought, to get the 2-for-1. If I remand my own Stifle, I will likely have enough mana to re-cast it in the mid-game, all the while drawing an extra card. Arcane Denial does get me more cards, but it doesn't get me back the one card I really want (Stifle.) Remand is much better at countering something an opponent does as well, because if they can't re-cast it due to mana-denial (huh, who would do that?) it is essentially a Time Walk. Maybe too cute, but the theory is sound even if the application might fall flat IRL. Also, weren't you also against Vendilion Clique because it could draw them into mana you were already denying? Arcane Denial does that but instead gives them 2 free draws, all the while not threatening 3 life a turn like Clique.

Regarding Vapor Snag: it may not be as effective at dealing with threats as Lightning Bolt or Swords to Plowshares, but it puts it back into their hand where I can have an opportunity to counter it. The time-walk effect can be very good as well, considering I should be denying them mana. It still does the most important thing as well: get things out of the way for Delver/Snap/Factory to beat face. I really see this as my best option considering I don't have Volcanics, or any other blue dual. You can make an argument for shocklands, especially with a fast clock and I'm already using Dismember, but do I gain enough to outweigh the risk?Another way to build it would be to play Mutavault/Spellstutter Sprite. It's not terribly fast, but it's definitely relevant in a fast format like legacy for countering things.

I still have a ton of open-ended questions:

1) Would Ratchet Bomb be ok maindeck? Solves the Chalice@1-turn-1-game-1 problem.
    2) Should I play Misdirection maindeck when I don't have Forces? Doesn't counter things but is excellent against discard.
    3) Is Dispel good enough to indlude in the 75? Fights counter wars like a champ, but so does Pierce.
    4) Jace the Mind Sculptor? Main/side/no? Seems very good as an alternative win-condition and a 5th card advantage engine to supplement Standstill.
    5) Pithing Needle or Phyrexian Revoker sideboard? I want the effect, is Revoker better? Needle can shut off fetches, but that wasn't why I boarded it in usually. It was for Aether Vial, PW's, Pernicious Deed, equipment. Revoker does the same, but also attacks for 2, however doesn't get in under Standstill t1 like Needle. Needle is a liability against Chalice decks, and Chalice decks from my experience have tons of activated abilities.

Sorry for inundating the thread with my ramblings. This is quickly becoming my favorite deck to play in legacy, and if I trade into Forces may become my primary legacy deck. Nic Fit can wait until the metagame gets soft to it again.
    Brainstorm Realist

Worldslayer
    Dec 2005
    MA

I've played with 3-4 Spell Snares since the decks creation and I've never looked away.
    Being able to counter a Goyf, Chalice, Counterbalance..and relevent 2 drop then drop a SS On your turn is huge. Very awesome answer on the draw.
    EDIT: and Roodmistah. If Dreadstill sucks then he's been mopping up the East Coast with a "crap" deck and making you all look bad.
    "Protection from player" is like a joke ability from Unglued. Ban this crap from legacy asap.

May 2016
    Seattle, WA

U/W Brew:
    I know at first glance Smuggler's Copter seems pretty jank in legacy, but trust me the card puts in work in shortcake. This deck wants to be as explosive as possible, and Copter also lets us draw a card and filter- a 3/3 flyer is no joke. There is also the sweet interaction of Smuggler's Copter and Mishra's Factory which is epic. We can also tap a non-flipped delver, or even TNN facing down an empty board if we need card draw. Curious what Fox and crew think about it? I play paper and will probably replace a Torpor Orb with a Mask shortly.

4 Delver of Secrets
    4 True-Name Nemesis
    4 Phyrexian Dreadnought
    3 Smuggler's Copter

4 Force of Will
    4 Brainstorm
    3 Enlightened Tutor
    2 Spell Pierce
    4 Stifle
    1 Trickbind
    1 Whir of Invention
    1 Echoing Truth
    1 Torpor Orb
    1 Umezawa's Jitte

4 Lotus Petal
    4 Island
    3 Wasteland
    4 Mishra's Factory
    2 Tundra
    3 Flooded Strand
    2 Misty Rainforest
    1 Polluted Delta

//Sideboard
    1 Torpor Orb
    1 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
    2 Flusterstorm
    2 Surgical Extraction
    2 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Rest in Peace
    2 Meddling Mage
    1 Unstable Mutation
    1 Echoing Truth
    1 Ratchet Bomb
    1 Whir of Invention

Brisbane Legacy regular
    Jan 2009
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I'm revisiting some of my favourite decks I've let slip by the wayside during Deathrite Shaman's dominance of the Legacy metagame, so of course I'm back thinking about DreadStill. Loving the discussion going on, it's been very interesting reading.

I am pro-Snare: like Rood and Mr. Safety, I love the card and it's always performed well for me. Fallen_Empire, I'm unsure about Copter but I could be convinced. In a UR list particularly, cards that slip in chip damage are great because they increase the chances of only needing one Dreadnought swing, and Copter seems as if it would do that quite well. But does TNN just do that better?

The thing I'm torn about myself is the inclusion of Ponder. It improves consistency but if we're planning to operate at instant speed from under a Standstill most of the time it doesn't quite seem to fit. What do you all think? Do you have Ponders in your lists? I can see many don't. Is that for the same reasons as me?

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

My thinking is that if something is going to conflict with Standstill (sorcery speed card action) it needs to be at least as powerful as Standstill, or be a threat. I don't think Ponder does that. I could see Jace being that option, but I can't think of anything else. Speaking for myself, I have found Brainstorm and Standstill to be enough to fuel the deck. I may try and squeeze in a Jace, though.

@Fallen_Empire: I liked the idea of Smuggler's Copter. I essentially have 2-4 slots I play around with (Nimble Obstructionist, Piracy Charm, Counterspell.) Copter could definitely go in for Obstructionist, but so far I think N-Ob has pulled enough weight to justify it's slot in the deck. Maybe I'll cut a Counterspell for it, just to try it out. Then I re-read your list and didn't see Daze or Standstill. I'm not sure that's correct. Then I saw a white splash, but the only card splashing white for is ETutor. I would think a minimum of StP would be included main as well. It gives life, but you have the ability to swing in chunks of 12. It shouldn't be an issue. Your list is much more aggressive and proactive, which I guess is fine, but I don't see it playing the same as a typical Standstill deck. It's much closer to a tempo deck than Standstill + fast combo. One thing I am definitely interested to hear from you is whether you feel Lotus Petals justify their inclusion. I spent a lot of time discussing this and I ended up leaving them out. I am curious what you think it adds to your deck, and whether it creates tension and too much card disadvantage.

EDIT: I know Landstill decks have been messing with Myth Realized. Seems really good, honestly.
    Last edited by Mr. Safety; 07-26-2018 at 09:18 AM.
    Brainstorm Realist

Worldslayer
    Dec 2005
    MA

I'll be taking a vintage variant of this deck to a tournament Sat.. Probably going UB for tutor effects considering red splash
    Seems rather weak in vintage outside of REB. Thinking of a counterbase of 4 FoW, 4 Mental Misstep, 4 Spell Pierce? Maybe 2 Snares 2 Pierce. Being able to play with Recall, 4SS, and Cruise plus tutor effects seems sweet though.

Meh.
    Aug 2006
    Atlanta, Ga

Good luck. If anyone can navigate a hailstorm of Missteps, it'll be you.
    Tusk up.

Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    Just fucking ban the 600 pound gorilla and be done with it. FFS

Thread Information