Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
Wrath IS bad against non-jank aggro, and it it's bad against everything else. A smart Goblins player will NEVER overextended into WoG, so at most WoG will buy you 2-3 turns. What you need to deal with Goblins is Humility, Counterspells, GOYF, and Stifle. Wrath is too expensive for a Pyroclasm.
I don't agree with your assessment of WoG at all. I still rocks against Goblins because more than likely you will 3 for 1 them or possibly more. Goblins would not be able to beat you while attacking with a Mogg Fanatic for the whole game. It is a lot easier to cast than Deed in 4c.

Against thresh, it takes out Goose. Pretty important IMO because I hate trading my Factories with them.

And I really hate the arguement that DoJ is easy to answer. Sure, all those cards stop it but that is a dumb arguement. No one has Pyroclasm MD. Wrath is mostly played in Landstill and DoJ rocks in that MU. Fire/Ice... I'll go ahead and make a list for Hoofprints.

Force of Will
Counterspell
Stifle
Spell Snare
Mana Leak
Humility
Krosan Grip
Deed
Disenchant
Tranquility
Creature Removal
Absolver Thrull

The list goes on. More people wil side in Krosan Grip against Landstill than Pyroclasm. If you play smart with DoJ and have some counterbackup, you should win the game in 2 turns. Hoofprints is slow. I think it is awesome, but I would still play DoJ over it anyday.