Stefanogs -

I'm really intrigued by the idea of using Standstill to replace Portent and Predict in the Miracles shell. I am thinking about trying this deck out but I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind.

1) Have you had problems activating Terminus with only 4 BS, 4 Ponder, 2-3 Jace, and 2-3 SCM? Has that been enough to consistently find and cast Terminus when you need it?

2) How did you arrive at your numbers for Wasteland and Mishra's Factory? My gut response is to go with 4 and 4, but I'm guessing that might be too heavy of a strain on the manabase and other cards. Could you explain a little how you arrived at your numbers?

3) What do you think about Vendilion Clique and/or Spell Queller in the main for the 'crack Standstill in end step' scenario? If you need to crack your own Standstill then you can use Clique and get a little value out of it while putting a creature on the board, if your opponent tries to Brainstorm or something in your end step Spell Queller can let you counter it and get some value in the form of a body.

I freely admit this is theory crafting at the moment so #2 and #3 above could definitely be bad ideas; I wanted to get some thoughts from you before diving right in, since you seem to have quite a bit of testing and experience with this deck.