Thread: Denver meta...

The EPIC Syndicate's scapegoat of humanity

Feb 2008
    In ridicule.

Denver meta...

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm gonna post anyway.

I'm curious what the Denver metagame looks like for legacy. I've seen one UW fish list in D-Town, and that's it. I see lots of legacy cards all over the place, but I can't seem to find anyone who knows wtf they are talking about; I don't know how many people on this site are from the midwest, but hopefully someone here can help.

Thanks, and pce,

--DC

GOB: The Gathering
    Dec 2007

Re: Denver meta...

Didn't someone start a thread about this last week?

In fact, it was you.

Jun 2008
    Denver, CO

I wish I knew of more Legacy events here in Denver.
    I know Black Gold runs Vintage almost every week, but I'd rather play without all the broken cards.
    Anyway, I've encountered a Black Sui deck and I often play a roguish Aluren deck, but that's all I know.
    Sorry I couldn't help more.
    If you know a good Legacy gathering, let me know.

The EPIC Syndicate's scapegoat of humanity

Feb 2008
    In ridicule.

I'm asking in reference to GP: Denver happening in august. I too have run into that Suiblack build. In all honesty, it's a pretty crappy list if it's the one I know of. Thanks for the Heads up on the aluren build. I went to the Shadowmoor PR, and I only found that Sui build and an ancient UW fish build that ran Mages MD. Needless to say I beat it pretty horribly. He may change it due to the thrashing he received, and I mentioned a few pointers to him about said mages and how they shouldn't me in the MD with absolutely no way to see what they are playing (i.e. no black for Duress/T-Seize/Cabal Therapy or ANYTHING).

Pce,

--DC

Not going to give it up for a shoe you made out of a dog....
    Dec 2007

I have never heard of a developed Legacy meta in the Denver/metro era. You're best off prepping for an environment full of rogue decks and people grabbing stuff last minute off of forums like this one. I'll play anything with CB, or maybe Ichorid, if I have time to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by sasa_batora View Post
    <you> Wrath destroys it. Moreover it cannot fly over Moat.
    <Palyer> omg you are retadr

Thread Information