Page 273 of 319 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 6380

Thread: [Deck] Deadguy Ale (B/w Confidant)

Nov 2014
    Stockholm

Re: [Deck] Deadguy Ale (B/w Confidant)

Quote Originally Posted by MDHackbert View Post
    I haven't seen any recent versions with Grim showing up on MtgTop8 or MTGGoldfish. Does someone here have a list they like with Grim Flayer I could try? I was thinking of playing Deadguy at my Monday Legacy night.
    My list is on the top of this page with two Grim flayer. Edit: lol new page. I mean page 272

Grim Flayer is still in "test" stage and nobody have test Grim in this deck beside me. Plz tell me what you think about the list.

@Wilkin hey hope you had fun at the event. Where can I see your most recent DGA decklist? I remember you playing an original version of the deck. I'm trying to put my own spin on it but still stay competitive. It's by far my favorite deck to play. I just want to make sure I'm playing the best cards possible. Thanks.

4 Deathrite Shaman
    4 Dark Confidant
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 Shriekmaw
    1 Hero of Bladehold
    3 Thoughtseize
    1 Cabal Therapy
    1 Inquisition of Kozilek
    2 Hymn to Tourach
    3 Liliana of the Veil
    2 Vindicate
    1 Abrupt Decay
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice
    1 Batterskull
    3 Lingering Souls
    2 Chrome Mox
    4 Scrubland
    1 Bayou
    2 Swamp
    1 Plains
    1 Karakas
    4 Wasteland
    4 Marsh Flats
    2 Polluted Delta
    2 Verdant Catacombs

Side
    3 Gaddock Teeg
    2 Abrupt Decay
    1 Leyline of the Void
    1 Rest in Peace
    1 Faerie Macabre
    1 Engineered Explosives
    1 Toxic Deluge
    1 Zealous Persecution
    1 Humility
    1 Ensnaring Bridge
    1 Gideon, Ally of Zendikar
    1 Pithing Needle

Nov 2014
    Stockholm

I guess you have two Polluted Delta becasue you only have two Verdant Catacombs

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Quote Originally Posted by Ganfar View Post
    I guess you have two Polluted Delta becasue you only have two Verdant Catacombs
    Delta and catacombs both do the same job as in this deck they only have swamp based lands to target
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Lol. Only fetches I've run 4 of in dead guy is marsh flats as it can get either basic. Every other fetch as megadeus says is black based. I have plenty of deltas. I could play mires if I really wanted to, functionally same thing. I go with Delta so on the off chance an opponent might think I'm a blue deck.

Nov 2014
    Stockholm

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkin View Post
    Lol. Only fetches I've run 4 of in dead guy is marsh flats as it can get either basic. Every other fetch as megadeus says is black based. I have plenty of deltas. I could play mires if I really wanted to, functionally same thing. I go with Delta so on the off chance an opponent might think I'm a blue deck.
    Lol I didn't think of that

Site Contributor

Apr 2014

1 Humility
    1 Ensnaring Bridge
    So besides the eldrazi and sneak and show matchups. Are there any other matchups where you'd bring in the humilities and ensnaring bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    So besides the eldrazi and sneak and show matchups. Are there any other matchups where you'd bring in the humilities and ensnaring bridge?
    Elves. Humility goes in.
    Classic Reanimator and BR Reanimator. Humility and Bridge.
    R/G Combo Lands and Turbo Depths. Humility and Bridge.
    Merfolk and Goblins. Humility and Bridge
    Dredge. Bridge
    Aluren. Humility

MTGO name: Aggro4Life

Aug 2016
    Arizona, USA

So I played (almost) Ganfar's Grim Flayer list last night at a 4-round Legacy event at my LGS:
    2 Tidehollow Sculler
    4 Dark Confidant
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    4 Deathrite Shaman
    2 Grim Flayer

4 Swords to Plowshares
    3 Abrupt Decay
    2 Hymn to Tourach
    4 Thoughtseize
    2 Lingering Souls
    1 Vindicate
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice
    1 Batterskull
    2 Liliana of the Veil
    1 Sylvan Library

4 Marsh Flats
    4 Verdant Catacombs
    1 Windswept Heath
    3 Scrubland
    1 Savannah
    2 Bayou
    3 Wasteland
    1 Swamp
    1 Plains
    1 Forest
    1 Karakas

SB: 1 Ethersworn Canonist
    SB: 2 Zealous Persecution
    SB: 1 Maelstrom Pulse
    SB: 1 Hymn to Tourach
    SB: 1 Pithing Needle
    SB: 1 Containment Priest
    SB: 2 Surgical Extraction
    SB: 1 Grafdigger's Cage
    SB: 1 Choke
    SB: 1 Circle of Protection: Red
    SB: 1 Gaddock Teeg
    SB: 1 Collective Brutality
    SB: 1 Tormod's Crypt
    (I didn't feel like finding my Kor Firewalkers in my modern crap)

Round 1: ANT 2-0
    G1: He mulls to 5. I keep a 7 with Karakas, wasteland, savannah, mystic, batterskull, and 2 others (i think a sculler?). it's a bit awkward, but i am hopeful to draw a fetch. Since he mulliganed i feel better about the keep in hindsight. he opens on some ponder and brainstorms and fetching while i make mystic and get SoFI. I get Batter down on EOT, SoFI on mine and equip with topdecked Scrubland and make the beats for 6, then 7 with mystic. He can't find the tutor to go off.
    In: Canonist, Collective, Surgicals, Cage, Hymn, Teeg. Out: 1 decay, 4 swords, 1 sylvan library, 1 Jitte. (next time crypt in over another decay)
    G2:I open on fetch, TS Empty the Warrens. T2 hymn. I forget the next turn, but i hit hymn again after, then make a Grim Flayer as a 4/4. At this point he is digging to PiF because both wincons are binned. I thoughtseize something and beat with Flayer, binning TS 3 and keeping a hymn on top, but the beats from earlier play i forget (probably a canonist) means he has to draw it and doesn't.

Round 2: Burn 0-2
    I lost both of these handily. He just nuts all over both times, and I don't find hardly anything useful.

Round 3: Grixis Delver splash for DS and Decay 2-1
    G1: He mulls to 5 and I turn 1 TS. he doesn't do much while i make a sculler and bob and beat him to death
    In: at least Choke, pulse, 2 zealous. Out: at least a Karakas and 3 cards i don't remember (sorry)
    G2: He makes DRS and then Pyro into Pyro. I want to maneuver with a pulse on Pyros after decaying the DRS, but he finds a couple too many probes and spells and makes an Angler so I have to pulse tokens. I get a find a swords for Angler and zealous on upkeep for Pyros to tie up mana but he Delvers after, flips on 2nd upkeep (shoulda held zealous but was afraid of force) I can't find answer and die.
    G3: Very grindy and comes down to me on 4, him on 2 and I win. From Lifepad, looks like Batterskull won that.

Round 4: Turbo Depths 2-1
    G1: He makes a ML around T4 and I am able to maneuver to 21 life and draw poorly. I had a SoFI on a Batter, then on a mystic, but couldn't find a swords of the extra land on draw step before SoFI equip and attack to play the Souls I drew off SoFI. Death swiftly follows.
    In: Surgicals, needle, collective. Out: Sylvan Library, 2 Decays, SoFI
    G2: He leads on DD, I waste and immediately surgical DD. Scoopsville
    G3: I make T1 DRS off a fetch. He makes DD and Hexmage on T2 and tanks really long on whether to play around wasteland or swords. He opts to go for it then. I, unfortunately for him, have waste, surgical and Liliana in hand. I EOT surgical DD and untap drop waste and make Lili, down tick. He trys to draw to things, but i make clocks and kill him.

Thanks again for the list Ganfar! With some SB and (maybe) MB tweaks would play again. Have you considered SB Liliana, the Last Hope?

Nov 2014
    Stockholm

Quote Originally Posted by MDHackbert View Post
    So I played (almost) Ganfar's Grim Flayer list last night at a 4-round Legacy event at my LGS:

(I didn't feel like finding my Kor Firewalkers in my modern crap)

Round 1: ANT 2-0
    G1: He mulls to 5. I keep a 7 with Karakas, wasteland, savannah, mystic, batterskull, and 2 others (i think a sculler?). it's a bit awkward, but i am hopeful to draw a fetch. Since he mulliganed i feel better about the keep in hindsight. he opens on some ponder and brainstorms and fetching while i make mystic and get SoFI. I get Batter down on EOT, SoFI on mine and equip with topdecked Scrubland and make the beats for 6, then 7 with mystic. He can't find the tutor to go off.
    In: Canonist, Collective, Surgicals, Cage, Hymn, Teeg. Out: 1 decay, 4 swords, 1 sylvan library, 1 Jitte. (next time crypt in over another decay)
    G2:I open on fetch, TS Empty the Warrens. T2 hymn. I forget the next turn, but i hit hymn again after, then make a Grim Flayer as a 4/4. At this point he is digging to PiF because both wincons are binned. I thoughtseize something and beat with Flayer, binning TS 3 and keeping a hymn on top, but the beats from earlier play i forget (probably a canonist) means he has to draw it and doesn't.

Round 2: Burn 0-2
    I lost both of these handily. He just nuts all over both times, and I don't find hardly anything useful.

Round 3: Grixis Delver splash for DS and Decay 2-1
    G1: He mulls to 5 and I turn 1 TS. he doesn't do much while i make a sculler and bob and beat him to death
    In: at least Choke, pulse, 2 zealous. Out: at least a Karakas and 3 cards i don't remember (sorry)
    G2: He makes DRS and then Pyro into Pyro. I want to maneuver with a pulse on Pyros after decaying the DRS, but he finds a couple too many probes and spells and makes an Angler so I have to pulse tokens. I get a find a swords for Angler and zealous on upkeep for Pyros to tie up mana but he Delvers after, flips on 2nd upkeep (shoulda held zealous but was afraid of force) I can't find answer and die.
    G3: Very grindy and comes down to me on 4, him on 2 and I win. From Lifepad, looks like Batterskull won that.

Round 4: Turbo Depths 2-1
    G1: He makes a ML around T4 and I am able to maneuver to 21 life and draw poorly. I had a SoFI on a Batter, then on a mystic, but couldn't find a swords of the extra land on draw step before SoFI equip and attack to play the Souls I drew off SoFI. Death swiftly follows.
    In: Surgicals, needle, collective. Out: Sylvan Library, 2 Decays, SoFI
    G2: He leads on DD, I waste and immediately surgical DD. Scoopsville
    G3: I make T1 DRS off a fetch. He makes DD and Hexmage on T2 and tanks really long on whether to play around wasteland or swords. He opts to go for it then. I, unfortunately for him, have waste, surgical and Liliana in hand. I EOT surgical DD and untap drop waste and make Lili, down tick. He trys to draw to things, but i make clocks and kill him.

Thanks again for the list Ganfar! With some SB and (maybe) MB tweaks would play again. Have you considered SB Liliana, the Last Hope?
    Nice to hear you went well with the deck! Grim Flayer seems to did some good work,

I have considered Liliana, the Last Hope in main but Veil is overall better card. Veil can grindout combo decks and controll relly well. Last Hope is better againt infect or elves.

What matchup would you like to SB Last hope?

Learning Blue cards
    Nov 2012
    Beijing,China

LilianaLH going for ultimate ASAP, may be an alternative strategy against miracle and some other control decks. Haven't test about it yet.
    I hear they got twisters miles wide in the Midwest.

Nov 2014
    Stockholm

Quote Originally Posted by Tokugawa View Post
    LilianaLH going for ultimate ASAP, may be an alternative strategy against miracle and some other control decks. Haven't test about it yet.
    Last Hope +1 is better aginst infect and elves.

Infect: The effect last the next turn so infect can't pump it to make it Survive.

Lost in Semi finals of a 50 person Legacy tournament at my local shop Face to Face games. Went 5-1 in Swiss. 1-1 in top 8. Deck the same as before except I took out one Gaddock Teeg (leaving 2 in board) for a Sanctum Prelate. If you want to see decklist see a few pages back. The highlight of the day is that 3 Deadguy Ale decks made top 8. One almost identical to my build right down to Hero of Bladehold and Shriekmaw and the other pretty close (2 Moxes but no Hero or Shriekmaw).

Round 1. Dredge. Won in 2.
    Weird game 1. So I'm on the play and go Shaman pass. He goes mana confluence go. I go Thoughtseize on my turn and see Breakthrough, 2 dredgers and other fluff. I'm very confused as to why he just didn't go for it and cast breakthrough. Deathrite can't eat everything that fast. I take the Breakthrough and he draws cards normally in his drop step a few times before conceding.
    Game 2. I lucked out here. I keep a 4 card hand whiffing on hate. He's able to breakthrough and dredge a bunch of stuff and 2 Narcomoebas into play (2 lands too). He cabal therapies me and names Rest in Peace. Miss. I top deck.....Rest in Peace. GG. Now that his deck is down to just 2 Narcomoebas, it's not scary at all.

Round 2. Shardless BUG. Win in 3.
    Game 1. He mulls to 5. I win the attrition war.
    Game 2. I'm mana screwed a bit I think plus his Ancestral Visions too much.
    Game 3. Can't remember anything special here. I think I reduced him to 1 basic swamp at the end so he couldn't cast anything. I did do a brain fart here. So I have pressure with 1 Shaman, 1 Bob, and 2 Lingering Souls. I have a Souls in the yard. At this time he had 2 lands out so I cast Sanctum Prelate....and name 3. It was hedging for Toxic Deluge.....but what I should have done is flashback the Souls....and then cast Prelate.

Round 3. Dead Guy Ale. Win in 3.
    Facing against someone who reads my threads. I've created a monster. :) Although he's not on Hero or Shriekmaw. Gideon is there in that slot.
    Game 1. I mull to 4 on the play. But I'm able to spam 3 Stoneforge Mystics in a row to get all my equipment. I lose some to discard but I'm able to pull through with one of them. Jitte I think.
    Games 2 and 3 are attrition wars but I'm able to push through it. Lol, basically whoever had their Bob not die won. I know, shocker.

Round 4. BUG Leovold deck. Close to Reid Duke's list. Win in 2.
    Game 1. I resolve Dark Confidant turn 1. Bob didn't die until much much later. Also, he think he stabilizes against a Batterskull by casting a True- Name Nemesis. My Stoneforge vials in SOFI and I equip and attack with Batterskull to win in 2 turns.
    Game 2. I think I had 2 Stoneforges to win. He has a dread of night but luckily I didn't need to cast my Lingering Souls. Hero was pretty sad though.....swing for 2....just 2.

Round 5. Miracles. Win in 3.
    I felt I had to play considering there was another player undefeated that usually doesn't ID (in the top pairing, there were only 3 4-0 players at the time, I had the pair down). Still feel kinda bad for playing it out.
    Game 1. I did to a small entreat the angels for 2.
    Game 2 and 3. He keeps a 1 lander both games with Top and I'm able to power out Bob, Mystic and/or Gaddock Teeg to win. I wasteland and Vindicate lands heavily to try and mana screw.

Round 6. UB Control. Lose in 2.
    We are the 2 only defeated players left. We play it out, I would have gone for draw if he offered but it still a free roll....if I lose I'm 2nd seed. If I win I'm 1st seed. My record vs this player is dreadful, which is why i would have ID.
    game 1. Standstill plus multiple man lands prove too much.
    Game 2. I'm able to discard all of his creature removal but I'm a bit mana screwed and can't land my Hero before he lands Jace.

So I'm the 2nd seed.
    Round 7. Dead Guy Ale. Win 2-1.
    Rematch with Dead Guy Ale player I beat in Swiss. I'm able to win the attrition wars in the end.

Round 8. Grixis Delver. Lose in 3
    Another fair vs Fair deck attrition war. The highlight is when he's got a Delver, Shaman and a Lavamancer in play. I tap all 5 of my lands on my turn. He's like....OMG not Shriekmaw. I land Batterskull. He's like. Ok sure. LOL, not very often someone is more happy to see Batterskull then a Shriekmaw. And the funny part is even though he won that game, he didn't have any removal for the Batterskull or the token on it.

So I finished 3rd. Would have liked to have won so I get an invite to a tournament for a big cash payout. OH well. Deck did very well. Don't think I'd change a thing although some sideboard cards stayed very dormant today, namely the Humility and the Bridge. Engineered Explosives, Toxic Deluge and Zealous Persecution went in vs almost everyone.

Site Contributor

Apr 2014

Round 6. UB Control. Lose in 2.
    We are the 2 only defeated players left. We play it out, I would have gone for draw if he offered but it still a free roll....if I lose I'm 2nd seed. If I win I'm 1st seed. My record vs this player is dreadful, which is why i would have ID.
    game 1. Standstill plus multiple man lands prove too much.
    Game 2. I'm able to discard all of his creature removal but I'm a bit mana screwed and can't land my Hero before he lands Jace.
    Lmfao. Lam finally got the push he needed to move from Ur standstill huh?

Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    Lmfao. Lam finally got the push he needed to move from Ur standstill huh?
    Oh Yes, a fatal one at that.

Here's a brief recap and the top 8 decklists from the event I mentioned....

http://manadeprived.com/showdown-recap-jan-22nd-legacy/

One Deadguy list doesn't have the Shriekmaws and the Hero preferring to go with a Gideon, Ally of Zendikar, Abrupt Decay and a Council's Judgement.

Nov 2014
    Stockholm

Here's a brief recap and the top 8 decklists from the event I mentioned....

http://manadeprived.com/showdown-recap-jan-22nd-legacy/

One Deadguy list doesn't have the Shriekmaws and the Hero preferring to go with a Gideon, Ally of Zendikar, Abrupt Decay and a Council's Judgement.
    This is really cool top8. I think I have never seen 3 Deadguy Ale on top8, haha.

I have some question about your card chosies:

3 Thoughtseize / 1 Cabal Therpy: Do you like this split? I am thinking also do the same with me list. I have Grim Flayer that can but it in my graveyard if I need it.

Gideon, Ally of Zendikar: I know this is a powerful Planeswalker but what matchups do you take in? Miracles? I am more afraid for comdo decks in my meta so I have the sideborad for combo only.

Sanctum Prelate: I like to test this card but 3 mana is one mana too much. You have chrome mox that solves that problem. Has it done good thing for you?

Ensnaring Bridge: Is this for Show and Tell and Eldrazi decks?

I replaced my Council's Judgement in my main to Vindicate becasue TNN was not so popular anymore and Vindicate has more targets. With the rise of Noble Bug it's a good idea to have Judgement and ZP in main again.

I had ZP in main when there were a lot of Young Puro amncer and Elves. It is awesome
    Deadguy ale Primer: http://articles.mtgcardmarket.com/br...n-deadguy-ale/ (Jeff did it before me)

This is really cool top8. I think I have never seen 3 Deadguy Ale on top8, haha.

I have some question about your card chosies:

3 Thoughtseize / 1 Cabal Therpy: Do you like this split? I am thinking also do the same with me list. I have Grim Flayer that can but it in my graveyard if I need it.

Gideon, Ally of Zendikar: I know this is a powerful Planeswalker but what matchups do you take in? Miracles? I am more afraid for comdo decks in my meta so I have the sideborad for combo only.

Sanctum Prelate: I like to test this card but 3 mana is one mana too much. You have chrome mox that solves that problem. Has it done good thing for you?

Ensnaring Bridge: Is this for Show and Tell and Eldrazi decks?

I replaced my Council's Judgement in my main to Vindicate becasue TNN was not so popular anymore and Vindicate has more targets. With the rise of Noble Bug it's a good idea to have Judgement and ZP in main again.

I had ZP in main when there were a lot of Young Puro amncer and Elves. It is awesome

CptHaddock already asked the Bridge question, and I answered...

I like the Thoughtseize/Therapy/Inquisition split. The damage from fetches, Bob and Thoughtseizes do add up. I also like 1 Therapy in there for Lingering Soul tokens or if Bob is hurting me too much.

Prelate is ok. It doesn't just come in vs Combo decks. eg. Against Burn I'll side it in. It will probably name 1 but if I have equipment out I''ll name 2 (for Smash to Smithereens).
    -against Shardless I might name 0 to stop Ancestral Visions.
    -against Tezzerator I might name 4 if I don't have Teeg already out. I might also name 2 to stop them from casting Thopter Foundry and/or Transmute Artifact.
    But Yeah, 3 mana is a lot for a Hate creature, so I've only got one for now. It's won me a couple of games, the best was against UR Delver and naming 1. His hand was all one ofs.

Gideon is for Grindy matchups. In addition to Miracles it's for Jund, Shardless....the Deadguy Mirror, which I may have to be more prepared for in my meta :D etc. It's mostly there for Miracles but it's nice to be able to side it in vs a few other decks.

Being able to blow up lands with Vindicate is so good. But I guess if your meta is switching to TNN and your manabase is ok with the WW then it should be fine. I took out my Council's Judgement for a Decay...for miracles and I didnt want too many WW cards in the deck (1 Hero of Bladehold is only WW card in maindeck currently.)

Nov 2014
    Stockholm

CptHaddock already asked the Bridge question, and I answered...

I like the Thoughtseize/Therapy/Inquisition split. The damage from fetches, Bob and Thoughtseizes do add up. I also like 1 Therapy in there for Lingering Soul tokens or if Bob is hurting me too much.

Prelate is ok. It doesn't just come in vs Combo decks. eg. Against Burn I'll side it in. It will probably name 1 but if I have equipment out I''ll name 2 (for Smash to Smithereens).
    -against Shardless I might name 0 to stop Ancestral Visions.
    -against Tezzerator I might name 4 if I don't have Teeg already out. I might also name 2 to stop them from casting Thopter Foundry and/or Transmute Artifact.
    But Yeah, 3 mana is a lot for a Hate creature, so I've only got one for now. It's won me a couple of games, the best was against UR Delver and naming 1. His hand was all one ofs.

Gideon is for Grindy matchups. In addition to Miracles it's for Jund, Shardless....the Deadguy Mirror, which I may have to be more prepared for in my meta :D etc. It's mostly there for Miracles but it's nice to be able to side it in vs a few other decks.

Being able to blow up lands with Vindicate is so good. But I guess if your meta is switching to TNN and your manabase is ok with the WW then it should be fine. I took out my Council's Judgement for a Decay...for miracles and I didnt want too many WW cards in the deck (1 Hero of Bladehold is only WW card in maindeck currently.)
    I got one Prelate so I want to try it out in my sideborad. I want to try it out.

I have a Choke right in my sideborad to fight Miracles/BUG decks. It can be really good when the player has tapped out. But it's bad when they already have a borad and then Choke do nothing. Instead of Gideon I want to have Garruk Relentless (I really like him and want to play more with him)

I want to avoid WW mana cost in the deck right now, so I want either have single G. Garruk can also be removel and makes even better cretures when fliped (1/1 death -> 2/2). Maybe is time for Garruk to shine.

If there will be more TNN in the meta I want to have ZP in the main instead. I want to avoid WW and ZP are great in other matchups (D&T, Grixis ect.). Kills Noble as well.

This is my lasteste update. I really want to try it out

// 60 Maindeck
    // 3 Artifact
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice
    1 Batterskull

// 17 Creature
    2 Tidehollow Sculler
    4 Dark Confidant
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    4 Deathrite Shaman
    2 Grim Flayer

// 1 Enchantment
    1 Sylvan Library

// 7 Instant
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    2 Abrupt Decay

// 21 Land
    4 Marsh Flats
    3 Verdant Catacombs
    1 Windswept Heath
    4 Scrubland
    1 Savannah
    2 Bayou
    3 Wasteland
    1 Karakas
    1 Swamp
    1 Plains
    1 Forest

// 2 Planeswalker
    2 Liliana of the Veil

// 9 Sorcery
    3 Thoughtseize
    3 Lingering Souls
    2 Hymn to Tourach
    1 Vindicate
    1 Cabal Therapy

// 15 Sideboard
    // 2 Artifact
    SB: 1 Pithing Needle
    SB: 1 Grafdigger's Cage

// 6 Creature
    SB: 1 Ethersworn Canonist
    SB: 1 Containment Priest
    SB: 1 Gaddock Teeg
    SB: 2 Faerie Macabre
    SB: 1 Sanctum Prelate

// 3 Instant
    SB: 2 Zealous Persecution
    SB: 1 Abrupt Decay

// 1 Planeswalker
    SB: 1 Garruk Relentless

// 3 Sorcery
    SB: 1 Maelstrom Pulse
    SB: 1 Hymn to Tourach
    SB: 1 Collective Brutality
    Last edited by Ganfar; 01-29-2017 at 09:07 AM.
    Deadguy ale Primer: http://articles.mtgcardmarket.com/br...n-deadguy-ale/ (Jeff did it before me)

Thread Information